Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 43 of 1637 FirstFirst ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 93 143 543 1043 ... LastLast
Results 631 to 645 of 24555
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23925
    Senior Member


    Posts: 319

    Nova love

    Has anyone seen her? I have an appointment sometime this weekend set up with her!

    https://tryst.link/escort/lovemenova

  2. #23924
    Quote Originally Posted by SoccerLong89  [View Original Post]
    Looks like the famous Izzy is back. I've reached out and haven't heard back yet but it was always hard texting in my experience. Also looks like she's gained a good bit of weight:

    https://callescort.org/410-210-3900
    I texted her earlier and she came with wanting a deposit to see her. So I don't know if it's actually her or someone claiming to be her to scam people. I obviously did not send a deposit.

  3. #23923
    Quote Originally Posted by Cluwave13  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know what happened to this one? Not a looker but used to give amazing head.
    I see her on the crawler out Catonsville area. Just didn't know if she was real or not. Shit chunky, with a huge ass.. Every now and again I look for a fat girl eater. Ain't nothing like fat girl head is what they say..

  4. #23922

    Don't know

    I wish I knew what happened to her. Her and I actually were really cool for mad years. She would always go out of her way to see me. Definitely got head from her at the adult book store she worked at off 40 multiple times. She always made sure to catch every drop!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cluwave13  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know what happened to this one? Not a looker but used to give amazing head.

  5. #23921

    Izzy

    Looks like the famous Izzy is back. I've reached out and haven't heard back yet but it was always hard texting in my experience. Also looks like she's gained a good bit of weight:

    https://callescort.org/410-210-3900

  6. #23920
    Quote Originally Posted by Vrlife69  [View Original Post]
    Well, haven't heard from her in quite a while. I know she wasn't doing well. But they don't perform together anyway. I've tried many times. Seen both of them individually but they would never work together.
    So I just realized that I've already seen Bri. Didn't realize she was ever in Crofton so I was confused. It makes sense now because when I saw Kay, I thought she looked like Bri a little bit. The last time I saw her was in the same area as well. So I guess I can cross sisters off my fucketlist. Never imagined trying to get them both at the same time.

  7. #23919
    Quote Originally Posted by Totk33  [View Original Post]
    She's still roaming? What's her spawn point?
    I don't know what that is, but she's in the Pikesville / park heights area.

  8. #23918
    Quote Originally Posted by JaySinn  [View Original Post]
    I just saw her for the first time. She was jonesin / fidgeting the entire ride. Didn't rush but def wanted to hurry up. She's not a sex worker, she's a fleshlight.

    You can def tell she was from the streets. I should have did a forum search first but I was lazy. Overall experience wasn't bad, just wasn't great. If I needed a quick nut, she would suffice.
    She's still roaming? What's her spawn point?

  9. #23917
    Quote Originally Posted by JaySinn  [View Original Post]
    Wait really? When did that change? Oh shit you're right. I just looked up all my old spots.

    TK, Cherry, Rising Sun, VIP. They're all closed. Fkkk. Looks like Angel Spanin College Park might still be open.

    As far as UTRs. Doesn't having a thread or forum for them defeat the purpose. I always assumed it's a barter system when it comes to them.

    Word of mouth, referral system. That fact aside. I'm sure with all the places closing up, slim pickings on sites, street girls getting worse.

    A lot of fellas might be gatekeeping and I don't blame them.
    Perhaps its a different to compared to Orlando forums. The guys there don't hog instead serve as the first line of defense and only share info with senior members.

  10. #23916
    Quote Originally Posted by JaySinn  [View Original Post]
    Is Kay Kay's sister still alive? I've never had sisters or mom / daughter.

    Both are on my fucketlist.
    Well, haven't heard from her in quite a while. I know she wasn't doing well. But they don't perform together anyway. I've tried many times. Seen both of them individually but they would never work together.

  11. #23915
    Quote Originally Posted by JaySinn  [View Original Post]
    Is Kay Kay's sister still alive? I've never had sisters or mom / daughter.

    Both are on my fucketlist.
    Wait a minute. Is Crofton Bri, the Slippery When Wet Bri?

  12. #23914
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  13. #23913

    Jojo

    Quote Originally Posted by JaySinn  [View Original Post]
    I saw no indication that she was anywhere close to being a SW. She looked healthy, no track marks or obvious use of candy use.

    Skin looked clear. I don't know how he was able to get it for 75. She lines up with the fair market value of other girls working out of motels.

    Almost makes me think we're talking about two different girls. The only thing that makes me think she's not worth $. 50/50 is the fact she don't give head.

    Without head I would think $- 20/20- 50/75- would be more appropriate. She doesn't do raw. I even offered extra $ bill with clean test results. Still said no.

    Always follow the YMMV rule and take every review with a grain of salt. Can't trust all of them 100%.

    What something was yesterday isn't what it is today.
    Just to be clear, the 75 was when she first started posting. It's an amount they usually get from the strip clubs after the house gets their share. It's true, she didn't want to give head so I never ended up doing a date.

  14. #23912
    Quote Originally Posted by ExcellentNacho  [View Original Post]
    She doesn't do raw with you.
    Cool story bro.

  15. #23911

    SBBW Headhunter

    Does anyone know what happened to this one? Not a looker but used to give amazing head.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_4596.jpg‎   IMG_4595.jpg‎   IMG_4594.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape