Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,216 to 1,230 of 22139
-
05-07-26 22:17 #20924Senior Member

Posts: 977Killing any hope I still had that it would reopen someday.
Originally Posted by DetroitLife
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-26 22:10 #20923Senior Member

Posts: 590Henry VIII South demolition
It was posted on the downriver FB page and everyone was having a field day with the jokes.
Originally Posted by MojoFallin
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-26 22:06 #20922Senior Member

Posts: 590Night shift at LS.
Originally Posted by Bmarr77
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-26 19:59 #20921Senior Member

Posts: 352Does she work nightshift or dayshift?
Originally Posted by DetroitLife
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-26 19:02 #20920Senior Member

Posts: 1028Reasonable question. I've slowed down a bit. I'm in my 70's now. Based on my most recent visit to BT's, I recommend Demonic at BT's for a very good performer. But I do have nearly 1,000 posts on USASG and about 250 reviews on TUSCL.
Originally Posted by Lurker1988
[View Original Post]
My point was simple: there is no need to disguise the name of strip clubs. Just say BT's, not "the behind the scenes club. " I hope I didn't obscure that message by my attempt to create some humorous coded names for other well known Detroit clubs.
-
05-07-26 17:36 #20919Senior Member

Posts: 109Wow that's amazing, Cool. Now can we hear your contribution and feedback from.
Originally Posted by Electronman
[View Original Post]
The clubs? You never made one.
-
05-07-26 15:36 #20918Senior Member

Posts: 206Henry South
Did they have the bio haz mat team there during renovation? LOL.
Originally Posted by DetroitLife
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-26 15:11 #20917Senior Member

Posts: 590Henry VIII South
Being renovated into a clinic. Building has been stripped completely down now.
Originally Posted by Qetuo
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-26 14:24 #20916Senior Member

Posts: 217Henry's South
I noticed major building renovations. Another club going in there?
-
05-07-26 14:05 #20915Senior Member

Posts: 35Harley was a regular for me for a year. I'm not really usually into the fake butt / boobs but I got along with her really well. She will definitely go below 4.
Originally Posted by DetroitLife
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-26 12:51 #20914Senior Member

Posts: 590Oddly enough its about a year old. But you know these girls have mastered the art of angling themselves in the picture to look there best. But she has gotten thicker over the years.
Originally Posted by MareloboMex
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-26 12:42 #20913Senior Member

Posts: 590The latina sounds like Harley from your description. Chatted with her at the table once, and on my next visit she rushed me as soon as I got in the door. I entertained her with 2 dances to see how the BBL felt. I was curious so I asked her how much for everything and she said $400. I thanked her for the dances and B-lined it out of there. She then countered with the ever popular "well how much do you have? By then it was to late. The thrill was gone.
Originally Posted by SolarD
[View Original Post]
Glad you enjoyed Becky. Fun girl. Recent pics and the last one is a little older pic of her.
-
05-06-26 21:57 #20912Senior Member

Posts: 25Landing strip day shift
Had some free time and went to LS, arrived around 2 pm. Haven't been to the club in a long time, didn't recognize any of the girls besides a Latina with a BBL and a face I wasn't attracted to. Overall good mixture of girls imo. Briefly spoke to a freckled spinner who looked good on stage but when she got closer to me she looked pretty worn out. Black girl from Miami came up and was talking good game, but I was in the mood for vanilla which she spied by my behavior.
Becky arrived and we talked quite a bit before deciding to go back. She's white, great fat ass IMO, nice tits, okay face. She has a wide open menu (except nothing goes in her butt). I was really in the mood for some strange, had quite a bit of pent up tension for her. I wanted to try the big room but somebody was already pounding away in there. Got a regular room instead, she immediately stripped everything off and began a high contact dance. I confided at the table and again in the booth I was interested in DATY and licking her asshole and feet, feet were a bit sweaty because of the boots / socks she was wearing but I liked that. Going down on her was enjoyable, front and back door was odorless and she let me go at it for a few minutes, not too much fake moaning, she got really wet and I was in heaven. Switched to do some Russian, then she let me run my raw meat between her ass cheeks which was really exciting. CBJ which was good, I'm usually quick so had to slow her down a few times. Then moved to rcg and she pounded away until I filled the bag. Interestingly (at least to me), she got her rubber from the bouncer instead of having her own or asking me if I had one (I did). I know. I probably paid too much, $360, but thoroughly enjoyed myself, was back there 20 minutes. Not sure if I'd repeat based on price but the experience was really good. Looking for more girls stacked up like that who I can eat and out and pound.
-
05-06-26 21:16 #20911Senior Member

Posts: 590I'm starting to think you don't read my post. I clearly stated that these are girls I recognized from the Players IG page, but did not reflect the girls I saw working at the club who were but I don't have there IG page. LOL.
Originally Posted by MareloboMex
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-26 20:18 #20910Regular Member

Posts: 21Solid advice right there. It's all about the reputations that each of those clubs have, even though the talent floats between them, the expected prices always seem to stay the same, currently I'm avoiding FC just because the talent isn't good enough for their prices, but they never budge, LS is a little cheaper and better talent, BT's is a budget friendly place to always find a sure thing though. Legends is great if you don't want extras, especially if there's a game in town.
Originally Posted by PinheadLarry
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




