Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 18 of 532 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 68 118 518 ... LastLast
Results 256 to 270 of 7976
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7721
    Quote Originally Posted by Romantic1  [View Original Post]
    You guys sure do make my job a lot easier with these reports. I know exactly who to call without wasting a lot of my undercover time in the process. Keep up the good work fellas I really appreciate you making my job easier and the departments job a lot less costly LOL. FuzzyBear!
    Glad you found this site, and yes a wealth of information to save us from a disappointing visit, lost wages, or worse. Looking forward to your contributions!

  2. #7720
    Quote Originally Posted by GallopingGhost  [View Original Post]
    Hi. Anyone know of any pregnant dreams one could have anywhere around here? Thank you!!
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...gham/207484030#.

    Here you go. Met her and her friend, but didn't partake. This one was not what I desired, bad attitude, and would only allow me to hit her friend if she was included. She described a very open menu.

  3. #7719

    Any Pregnant Ones?

    Hi. Anyone know of any pregnant dreams one could have anywhere around here? Thank you!!

  4. #7718
    Quote Originally Posted by ImaDoIt  [View Original Post]
    Don't go see. Probably one of the worst services I've had. Quoted me 1. For 15. Pulled up. Had to wait 29 minutes. Got in there she and the room stank. Then only gave me 8 minutes before rushing me. Also catfish. Just don't waste your time.

    https://callescort.org/404-780-5145
    Sorry but your link doesn't work. I hate that you had such a bad time it sucks to spend your money and get that kind of treatment sorry brother! MJ.

  5. #7717

    4047805145

    Don't go see. Probably one of the worst services I've had. Quoted me 1. For 15. Pulled up. Had to wait 29 minutes. Got in there she and the room stank. Then only gave me 8 minutes before rushing me. Also catfish. Just don't waste your time.

    https://callescort.org/404-780-5145

  6. #7716

    Bri

    Met with her yesterday, doesn't stay at the best locations but offers BBBJ, and is clean and smells good. Tiny would be the description for her, perky tits tight little pussy. Honestly reminds me of Karmen (or Kayla) RIP, just a little older.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/birmi...p/107622579912

  7. #7715
    Quote Originally Posted by Micknbham  [View Original Post]
    Hey JMack, There are 2 different women on her posts. Is vale the slim one or thick one? Are the pics accurate? Thanks.
    Vale is the tiny one. Idk her friends name but she's legit also and pretty cute in person.

  8. #7714
    Quote Originally Posted by Micknbham  [View Original Post]
    Hey JMack, There are 2 different women on her posts. Is vale the slim one or thick one? Are the pics accurate? Thanks.
    Yes there are two girls. One is petite, one is a little bigger. Pics of the petite girl are accurate. Ask for Vale the petite girl.

  9. #7713
    Quote Originally Posted by JMack247  [View Original Post]
    Vale is back in town if anyone has a Latina spinner itch that meds scratching. She hit me up that she was back in Hoover and I went and saw her yesterday. As before YYMV and she doesn't speak much English but is overall a good date to me at least. CBJ, cg,mish and k9 to finish. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...gham/206796813.
    Hey JMack, There are 2 different women on her posts. Is vale the slim one or thick one? Are the pics accurate? Thanks.

  10. #7712
    Quote Originally Posted by TimDodds  [View Original Post]
    Just need to tell you about a girl I've been with several times now. She is the most beautiful and sexy woman that I've had the pleasure to be with. She is very upscale and has a beautiful home. She does not advertise so if you would like to get in contact with her pm me and I'll share her email with you. She does not come cheap but she is worth it. Olivia lives in Cullman so she has some good reviews on the Huntsville forum.
    She's a great looking girl with a decent menu but that $500 an hour price point it's just too rich for my blood! MJ.

  11. #7711
    Quote Originally Posted by MGMGuy12  [View Original Post]
    I understand your concern and typically agree but I personally didn't see anything to be concerned about. She's a pretty normal girl, she also does SB and cam girl stuff I think. I feel it would be pretty easy to make it clear those things aren't welcome in your place.

    But, I agree it's always best to be overly careful since all of this is inherently dangerous regardless of what choices you make.

    I swear there were better regulars in Montgomery, when I moved here I thought this big new world would open up but it's pretty sad state of affairs.
    I just noted in her ad that she said she liked to smoke and sniff which implies maybe cocaine or meth use. It would be bad enough to be hit with a 420 charge but to be caught up with some of the harder things could possibly land you with some serious jail time depending on the amount that she had on her. I've seen providers in the past who got popped by the cops try to say that the items in question belonged to the client rather than her and then it's a he said she said kind of situation and the cop probably doesn't care who he pops probably both of you so for me it's a little bit of a put off. She is pretty just cute as she can be and I like her menu it's too bad that she is outcall only and has that other statement in her ad. I don't know maybe down the road if she decides to do some incall I would see her thanks for posting the info though. MJ.

  12. #7710

    Olivia

    Just need to tell you about a girl I've been with several times now. She is the most beautiful and sexy woman that I've had the pleasure to be with. She is very upscale and has a beautiful home. She does not advertise so if you would like to get in contact with her pm me and I'll share her email with you. She does not come cheap but she is worth it. Olivia lives in Cullman so she has some good reviews on the Huntsville forum.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20260322_105741 (2).jpg‎  

  13. #7709

    I concur

    Quote Originally Posted by JMack247  [View Original Post]
    Vale is back in town if anyone has a Latina spinner itch that meds scratching. She hit me up that she was back in Hoover and I went and saw her yesterday. As before YYMV and she doesn't speak much English but is overall a good date to me at least. CBJ, cg,mish and k9 to finish. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...gham/206796813.
    I concur here, everything is pretty much spot on. Language barrier is a little difficult trying to understand parking instructions and such. But mission accomplished.

  14. #7708

    Mj

    I understand your concern and typically agree but I personally didn't see anything to be concerned about. She's a pretty normal girl, she also does SB and cam girl stuff I think. I feel it would be pretty easy to make it clear those things aren't welcome in your place.

    But, I agree it's always best to be overly careful since all of this is inherently dangerous regardless of what choices you make.

    I swear there were better regulars in Montgomery, when I moved here I thought this big new world would open up but it's pretty sad state of affairs.

  15. #7707
    Quote Originally Posted by MGMGuy12  [View Original Post]
    This one is fresh faced, cute, and pleasantly plump. I'm not a bbw guy but she is one of the hottest ones I've seen. Menu is also wide open and good skills. Can take a big one well if that's what you're working with. Only issue is she's outcall only and has to drive from Harpersville to see you. Don't think she sees a lot of folks, she actually stopped advertising at all from what I can tell until I hit her up for a date a week or two ago. Now she's back out there LOL.

    Anyways, pretty normal girl by escort standards and definitely worth your time. Just turned 21!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/birmi...n/994707757411
    Mmmmmm it seems for ad is already down so I wonder how often she will actually post and be available. Also for me something of serious interest was the fact that she mentioned her affinity for party favors and not just the 420 kind but apparently more hardcore substances. This would be very significant in my mind since she is an outcall only provider. I never have anyone come to my home, a hotel might be slightly different but the very idea that someone might show up bringing drugs with them especially something more hardcore could put you at serious risk with LEO. She's a pretty girl with a nice menu but given some of the information in her ad I would be reluctant to see her. MJ.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape