Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Seniors with more than 50 posts
+
Add Report
Results 511 to 525 of 15968
-
05-06-26 19:19 #15458Regular Member

Posts: 15New Lavender
In town first time ever for first of many business trips. Tried New Lavender based on the good reviews here. Unfortunately my experience was not good after paying more than I usually pay for mediocre service. Oh well, fortunately I can count on one hand my bad experiences. I won't repeat. Less focus on money and more focus on good service is my recommendation. It wasn't busy, now I know why.
-
05-06-26 18:07 #15457Senior Member

Posts: 1863Zen Spa
Nice, thank you for your report, I assumed this is the spot.
Originally Posted by HotLoads
[View Original Post]
https://zenspalasvegas.com/massages/
That's good price at a dollar per minute. Definitely keep us posted if anything comes up.
Also for anyone looking to get a great massage from a young HOT Thai girl, CiCi is it! She doesn't talk much (at all) but damn ever since she came back from her vacation, she's smoking hot.
Note she's at Chiang Mai Thai Spa location, 60 minutes will run you 80 bucks, total legit but she does sort of tease a bit.
-
05-06-26 17:31 #15456Shill for NN Spa

Posts: 71NN spa
Interesting, never had that happen before. She is probably new and don't know the rules.
Originally Posted by HiBowler
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-26 15:16 #15455Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 93Rose Spa. Carol (Latina)
An all natural busty Latina is over at Rose Spa. A gorgeous a girl, Carol, has a naturally brown skin, pretty face with crisp eye brows, very plump Kylie Jenner looking lips, natural C cup rack with the prefect amount of sag and give, alone with dark brown arreolas / nipples hat were made for sucking on. Hourglass shaped, she has a naturally brown skin soft abdomen, but not fat. And wide natural hips showing a super nice soft booty that had them marks Kendrick has been looking for. The jiggle physics were insanely nice, a ripple off her ass when spanked, and she didn't mind a hard spank either. Long dark hair, clean shaven kitty, and no tattoos, this girl was also super sweet the whole session. Checked in often if I was having a good time, and let take the lead and pace during the session.
No massage, LFK to start, I did want to start in DATY, where I got mouthfuls of that kitty. Super nice, a mix of brown / pink lips, I tongued out her little brown booty a couple times to get her moaning reaction. Very reactive to her clit, she pulses pretty hard for a Latina. BBBJ was really good. Very wet, her thick lips were like super soft warm buns that wrapped around and slid down my shaft, thrust after thrust. DT was pretty good, she took me all in with ease.
CFS, she gets the rubber on and sucks it off a bit more for maximum stiffness. She then turns around and head on the table, ass up, sets herself up for some glorious doggystyle pounding. Something about holding an all natural jiggling ass is sublime. Every back shot caused that booty bounce, and she let me spank her a lot here. Spun her over for mish off the side of the table and kissed her, but mostly got mouthfuls of them titties. Her tits were flailing around during this power stance pounding moment. Went turbo mode until I got her screaming with joy. Post session I finish in the bag and she lays there exhausted but still smiling, and gives a cute thumbs up about my performance. We cuddle the rest of the session on the bed together. She eventually gets up to clean and what not. Also massages my legs a little before my times up. Was kinda nice since I had my leg up over her in doggie LOL. It was all part of the plan. Anyway, come bang Carol and Happy Mongering!
House fee- $80 for hour.
Tip -$180.
-
05-06-26 14:47 #15454Regular Member

Posts: 22Zen Spa
Saw an ad for Zen Spa and Massage, $60 for 60 minutes $120 for 4 hand 60 minutes. A lady was getting her nails done as I walked in. Little bit of a language barrier, but they said they could do deep tissue for the $60 for 60. The lady who took me back was a little older and not very attractive, but I was primarily looking for a good massage and any extras a bonus. In the room there's a sign on the wall about changing therapists, refund on the first 10 minutes, as well as no sexual services. When she came in she adjusted my legs to be spread and asked if I wanted to try back walking, I did for a couple minutes and had her stop. Wasn't as good as I've had previous. She said a couple times how she liked my tattoo. She lowered the sheet past my ass and seemed to start a deep tissue but obviously wasn't in her skill set. I'm thinking they are more just relaxation massage here. She would press her tits on my head, get my arms between her legs, and do long strokes on my ass. No teasing like going for the back door or brushing past my balls or anything. Was hard before the flip, and she massaged my face which was nice. She never asked if I was looking for extras or said anything about my dick sticking up under the sheet. She did make contact incidentally while adjusting the sheet and massaging my leg, but nothing that said any type of HE was on the table. When she was finished she said all done and left me to change. Nice lady, I'd recommend the place for relaxation. Might go back to try the 4 hand and see if repeat visits lead to extras.
-
05-06-26 08:09 #15453Senior Member

Posts: 176NN spa
Visited NN spa yesterday, as usual I paid $$. 2 up front, first girl led to room and I thought I recognized her from previous visit. Undressed and waited, another girl came in and replaced, not bad looking, pale skin with red tattoo on side, said her name was Fan. Decent short massage with teasing, upon flip she immediately put on had and started a pretty enthusiastic CBJ. This was first time at this spa that I didn't get BBBJ. Oh and I skipped TS, didn't feel like having one. After CBJ she got on all fours and asked for doggy, followed by mish for the finish. Honestly wasn't terrible but got the feeling almost that she wasn't pro and wanted to just be someone she wasn't for the day. She wasn't bad, maybe a little awkward, I've had better service here with others and wouldn't repeat with her.
-
05-05-26 20:14 #15452Senior Member

Posts: 158NN spa
Went to NN to see the new girls. Yuki met me at the door, English was light, but enough. She was very cute. More hourglass figure. Her ass is round with nice sized breasts but a slim waist. She helped me get undressed. Asked me to unzip her dress. Always good to see a girl not hiding anything. Her figure naked was even better than what the dress was showing. Went to the table shower room. She washed me first then gave like a nuru body slide. I turned over and she washed me again then played with my dick getting it hard. Once I was hard she climbed on top and started more slide. First stopping face to face and giving me a nice long kiss. She slid back down and gave me a nice BBBJ. Very pleasing. We went back to the room and she gave me a nice massage. Really appreciated that she didn't drag it out, but gave a nice satisfying full body massage. When I turned to my front she put a pillow under my head and sucked on my nipples a little bit. I played with her pussy a bit with some fiv. She climbed over me and we did some 69. I got the feeling she really likes to be serviced based on her reaction. She got the cover on and started rcg. She has an incredible ass. Nice, full and firm. Really guided her up and down slowly. She turned around and rode me in CG. She liked it deep and didn't just bounce telling me she was for not just my pleasure which is a better GFE service IMHO. We swithced to mish and this is where I finished while sucking on her nipples. She cleaned me up with a towel and spray. Had a great time.
-
05-05-26 13:35 #15451Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 41GF fun with Khloe at Aroma Spa
I came by knowing I had it yet she gets scratched and she scratched it and did everything else to it. Kloe is really attractive girl probably late 20's petite waist enough to that beautiful latina booty. She has a total Kim K vive to her like complexion long hair fake tits all the good stuff. Her massage was way better than just getting by she gave therapeutic massage down to my feet all the way up to my shoulders. Of course I'm there for the full menu but it's always nice to get a good massage too. That full menu was covered the oral game was pretty spot on. Good eye contact the whole time. Stephen allowed me to hold her head stills and give her a face pounding. I appreciate it go to let's do more than one position. We ran through multiple positions. I hate it when a girl just gets on top and wants you to finish she got on top of me and I got top of her and then I got behind her. If you've never had a Latina with a big booty ass cheeks clap while you're pounding her and doggy my friend you just haven't lived. Finished up in the bag nice little kiss goodbye off to the races.
-
05-04-26 23:57 #15450Regular Member

Posts: 21Visiting LV
First time LV! I'm going on a trip in a few days and can probably only visit one or two places during the time. While looking through the reviews I noticed there are so many options, thank you yall. I'm thinking of visiting based on a recommendation. AMP LMP ain't no matter, looking for big tits with table shower option. I mean big big tits! Where would you recommend? PM appreciated! Thanks.
-
05-04-26 22:26 #15449Regular Member

Posts: 10Luxor
Is there anything within walking distance of Luxor? Tia.
-
05-04-26 16:41 #15448Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 93Today's there's the Japanese girl Kiki and the tanned Latina Ximena.
Originally Posted by LetItRide0999
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-26 13:21 #15447Senior Member

Posts: 158NN spa
Thanks for the info, sounds like a girl I want to tryout LOL. Been pretty busy lately I will definitely find the time to see Suki.
Originally Posted by VegasMonger702
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-26 06:40 #15446Regular Member

Posts: 8Lucky Wellness
Anyone know the line up at Lucky Wellness?
-
05-03-26 16:09 #15445Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 7Sophia at yes Spa
Sophia was nice sweet and round in the right places. I got to tell you the highlight was those huge tits. Massage was pretty good but she really knows how to tease a guy, damn she knows how to rub the ball sack before flipping over and getting down to business. It took me in grading with a kiss and I enjoyed the back side of you as you walk to the room. In the room she quickly undressed and I laid down for my massage, she was just a little extra close throughout the whole massage, rubbing her body against mine and pushing those tits more and more into me. Her skin was nice and soft, as I let my hands free on her body.
I went for the pussy and started feeling it up, it was actually starting to moisten up so I pulled the panties down some and started playing with it and sticking my fingers in there. Things just picked up from that point on, I was really looking forward to a fun fuck and that is just what I got.
She put the cover on me and started sucking me off, but I wanted the pussy already. We went at it in mish. For a minute then we laid on our side and I hit it like that for another couple of minutes as well. Then she hopped on top and started bouncing up and down on my dick as she started moaning like it was the best thing ever.
She finished me off by riding me RCG as I grabbed her tits from the back and slapped her ass. Couple more minutes and I was done, got up quickly and dressed myself and headed on back home.
-
05-03-26 15:45 #15444Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 9Isa (Latina) at Life River Spa
I got there early around 10:00 am Still had a little bit of morning wood I need to taking care of. You would have thought it was 2:00 am Isa was my Latina GF is for the day. I love a good Latina shack and she was good to go She has the type of energy this girl had and how she got right down to business. When I arrived, She took me into the room and started DFK. Her body felt incredible and I loved how passionate she was. I gave her the tip and she left to get supplies. I undressed and laid on the table. She came in and started a very nice and strong massage. I was surprised how good her massage technique was. But I couldn't keep my eyes off her tight ass and started rubbing her legs and sliding my hand between her legs. After a few minutes I couldn't take anymore and flipped over with my rock hard dick swinging. She looked at it and started sucking and stroking in perfect rhythm. I wanted to taste her so we got into 69 and I started to flick her bean with my tongue. After a few minutes I could tell she was getting close because she started clinching and grinding on my face so I pressed and flicked faster. She started convulsing and sucking harder. After two more orgasms I got her to put the condom on and she started to slowly lower her pussy on my dick. She has one of the tightest pussies I've ever felt. It was incredible. She rode me for a bit, then she started DFK and fucking me. She had a couple more orgasms and was soaking wet. I stood up and we got into standing mish. Watching her laying there with her perfect tits bouncing as I pounded away was just too much and I blew in the bag. I laid down next to her for a bit since we were both exhausted and sweaty. Afterwards she got the hot towel and cleaned me up, give me a bottle of water and I was out.










Reply With Quote





