Thread: Utr
+
Add Report
Results 691 to 705 of 18203
-
05-06-26 14:03 #17513Senior Member

Posts: 1039You can contact her here. She will review your history and decide if she wants to see you or not. Good luck.
Sox.
Originally Posted by Dblooking
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-26 13:09 #17512Senior Member

Posts: 160It's indecent exposure / lewdness. 800.03 if you want to look it up. Also, they will I'd both occupants and if you're with someone who has a history of prostitution or drug arrests, they will question her and she might say what needs to be said to get her off and you busted. Not to mention if she has drugs on her, she may drop them in between the seats or on the floor of your car putting you in a bad position since you are responsible for what is in your car. That should be your biggest worry. Some of these girls carry their drugs on them, its risky who you let in your car but we all do it. Just find a good spot, be careful and be aware of your surroundings.
Originally Posted by OdinsBeard78
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-26 09:06 #17511Senior Member

Posts: 1148Cd arrest
I feel like its because you are on private property? Like if you're in a parking lot somewhere in a plaza etc. And yeah being visible would certainly be an issue. I guess they use lewd behavior as a reason. I feel like if you're on your property and hidden from view that's literally the only reason it wouldn't be illegal.
Originally Posted by RTPeckerman
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-26 08:33 #17510Senior Member

Posts: 378Very True Rich, but I have no interest anymore. All I know is I'm not going near any chick that is around Fent in any capacity.
Originally Posted by RLP68
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-26 00:26 #17509Senior Member

Posts: 489Csb
Way to go Enzo! I pretty much did the same thing today after you. Road head with FIV to our spot. Almost made me pop. But I just wanted to enjoy her a bit longer. So we hopped in the back doing more BBBJ until I CIM. She took my whole load, showed it to me, gave it a good taste and swallowed it all. She's so fucking awesome! I see CSB often, I just don't post all my adventures with her.
R5.
-
05-04-26 18:09 #17508Senior Member

Posts: 633Csb
Was able to meetup with csb for a quick cardate. Had fun as usual. Comms were good. Great road head with fiv to our spot, almost made me pop, had to stop her LOL. More GFE bbjdt fiv until I popped cim. She kept going to make sure she got all of it out, even squeeze it tight and licked the last drop. Contact Rich5 for number, NOT ME PLEASE.
-
05-04-26 13:47 #17507Senior Member

Posts: 165Sophia
Finally when seeing Sophia after a long time.
She was great prettier than expected, and full of action. I would say.
Better looking than Avalon back in the day.
Ill be seeing Sophia again for sure.
You will have to seek out and get her number from the gatekeeper. Do NOT.
Ask me for contact info.
-
05-03-26 18:37 #17506Senior Member

Posts: 160Ok, thanks
Ok guys appreciate the intel from everybody who responded regarding this issue, I'll definitely keep all this in mind.
Originally Posted by BackShooter
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-26 17:41 #17505Senior Member

Posts: 213Dark Tint
Yes, depending on which windows on your SUV, you're talking about. You are allowed certain percentages on the back window, the side windows, neither is the second doors. Then the main cabin driving doors has another percentage. In some cases, you may be allowed to lightly tint your windshield, but you have to get a medical exemption for that I believe.
Originally Posted by BbbbbwLover
[View Original Post]
Rumor has it that if you get stopped for two dark of tint. They measure each window with some type of system that reads the amount of light it's allowed to pass through it. Depending on the LEO's take on it ever I said rumor had it that you could be ticketed for each window. Now this is a separate offense so, So, if you don't get it taken care of immediately, the next day, he sees you there's another citation written for dark tint.
Chances are you can look this up in the Florida traffic statues I think they start with 316 something.
-
05-03-26 17:23 #17504Senior Member

Posts: 436Case Closed
Celeste dodged the bullet for sure. It is a 7 year mandatory minimum, but the states attorney closed the case because the evidence is not admissible.
Originally Posted by Dragster
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-26 16:56 #17503Regular Member

Posts: 26What's her link?
Originally Posted by JerseyGirl
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-26 16:26 #17502Senior Member

Posts: 158Seleste
Please help me understand 5 days ago she was going to jail for a long time, and a fellow monger was going to jail. Is that what actually happened? Because now everyone is complaining that they are setting up dates and she is ghosting them. I am definitely confused.
I have been around for 15 plus years I remember seeing Michele 1 on I drive for $150 GFE, BBBJ and finish with CIM, continued with her moving to Winter Garden. She was in high demand but never like this.
Seleste is going to be selective in who she sees. Just so you now Rich 5 is making a great point money talks and if someone makes a high offer you are going to the back of the line so my advice is move along and stop posting that you were ghosted and she did you dirty. In my previous post CSB is a great option so is Amanda she post on Skip the Games. Seleste has her favorites and after that its all about the Benjamin's.
I hope I added some perspective to this thread because I am confused why are we wasting time on the UTR thread complaining or talking about window tint or who was arrested those are for other threads. By the way we had a great date on Saturday treats me like a long lost lover. To me she is the best in the business.
Good luck and good hunting.
-
05-03-26 15:44 #17501Senior Member

Posts: 216Yeah I figured
Yeah I figured she was with someone else LOL not that naive. I didn't negotiate with her. I texted her when I was leaving and got an answer. There was a cop in the corner that's why I didn't stay and blow up her phone. Just took it as a sign.
Originally Posted by Rich5
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-26 10:32 #17500Senior Member

Posts: 489Many Girls Do! Especially if you never met before.
Fallen asleep usually means I was on another higher donation date. If you really want to see a particular girl, just donate what they are asking. Do not negotiate! That's what I do if I really want to see her. If I don't care, I move on to the next girl. If you negotiate, you increase your chances of getting the ghost. Best to always contact the girl before leaving. I usually say "I am ready to leave, are we still good for 0:00. If she replies, it will give her less of an opportunity to find another date. It also assures her that it's going to happen. If she doesn't reply, well she's probably doing a date, and it isn't going to happen until much later or not at all. That's where the poor excuse comes in like "fallen asleep".
Originally Posted by OrlNative
[View Original Post]
Asia is a perfect example. She is also an A+ girl, GFE and has an incall. Very young, very beautiful! Who also has a younger sister doing the same thing. She gave me a donation rate of 1.4. I had a major headache, so I told her I would give her 1.5. For the type of service she offers, 1.4 is low. Plus I really needed to make this happen, and it did. No delays! No excuses!
R5.
-
05-02-26 22:42 #17499Senior Member

Posts: 1125I've been pulled over for my "tints" before. LEO used it as an excuse because they suspected me of having drugs or being drunk. Story turned into having an out tail light too, which the second LEO that arrived said both my lights were working and let me go after I said I didn't agree to a search but I had nowhere to be other than my bed so we can wait here all night for a K-9 unit.
Originally Posted by Bbbjhunter69
[View Original Post]
I did get caught once wrapping up a CD in the late 90's. I was pulling out when the flashlight hit my window. I hopped over and slid my pants on with the raincoat still on. Stepped outside and gave my info, he ran it and nothing came back like outstanding warrants so he told me to just get a room for $10 down the street next time and save both of us some hassle. He waved at the girl and said hi, she waved back with a smile before getting back in his car and driving off. I almost shit a brick but I did end up with jizz in my pants, cue lonely island song. He was truly protecting the community. I wish all LEOs were like him.











Reply With Quote





