Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Utr

+ Add Report
Page 48 of 1214 FirstFirst ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 98 148 548 1048 ... LastLast
Results 706 to 720 of 18204
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17499
    Quote Originally Posted by Bbbjhunter69  [View Original Post]
    I've never been pulled over for my tint in FL, you need tint with it being 1000 in the summer! LOL.
    I've been pulled over for my "tints" before. LEO used it as an excuse because they suspected me of having drugs or being drunk. Story turned into having an out tail light too, which the second LEO that arrived said both my lights were working and let me go after I said I didn't agree to a search but I had nowhere to be other than my bed so we can wait here all night for a K-9 unit.

    I did get caught once wrapping up a CD in the late 90's. I was pulling out when the flashlight hit my window. I hopped over and slid my pants on with the raincoat still on. Stepped outside and gave my info, he ran it and nothing came back like outstanding warrants so he told me to just get a room for $10 down the street next time and save both of us some hassle. He waved at the girl and said hi, she waved back with a smile before getting back in his car and driving off. I almost shit a brick but I did end up with jizz in my pants, cue lonely island song. He was truly protecting the community. I wish all LEOs were like him.

  2. #17498

    Seleste

    Having internet issues so I don't know if the post went or not. I was trying to ask if anybody could confirm was that her wearing the pink shirt in the photo? Did it say 7 years min? Someone confirm.

  3. #17497
    Quote Originally Posted by Abe206  [View Original Post]
    I have had very dark tint in all my cars since moving to FL in 2010. I never tint the windshield though, I never been pulled over due to my tints and no cop has ever given me a hard time over it, I don't drive recklessly or give them a reason to pull me over either.
    My car was bought used and it hard dark tints. I don't drive recklessly either but last yr I was stopped twice coming to a stop for tints. 1st cop was tint happy as as soon as he gave me a warning and we left, he went after another car at a stop with dark tints.

    2nd person I was at a 4 way stop and the cop was parked down the street and came after me. Warning again. Idiotic. Now I just will roll all my windows down so they can't test the side windows.

  4. #17496
    Advertiser-Escort


    Posts: 654

    Thank You Sweetheart

    Quote Originally Posted by Fakemon5672  [View Original Post]
    Finally got a chance to meet up with the legend and what else can I say. Its been a long time since someone in any aspect has lived up to their reputation or my expectations but she sure did. Her personality and vibe alone are enough to recommend her, but her skills were not exaggerated especially in the head department. Looking forward to our next meeting already. For senior members, she can be reached here under the same handle.
    I really enjoyed our time together. Thank you for coming by. Looking forward to your next visit.

    JerseyGirl.

    Xoxo.

  5. #17495
    I believe it falls under indecent exposure or something along those lines, but that assumes someone can see you thru your window. If you have heavy tints, I don't think it applies (tho no idea about what other driving violations might).

    https://www.leg.state.fl.us/statutes...s/0800.03.html

    Quote Originally Posted by RTPeckerman  [View Original Post]
    We all have our concerns about car dates, but will some of you more knowledgeable explain to me why CD arrests occur?

    Two people fucking in a car in my opinion is consentual between two adults. That is, assuming it's not visible to the world or a sting. What's the law or requisites for LEO to come up to your car or to arrest you? Please elaborate for the rest of us dummies.

    Thanks.

    RT.

  6. #17494

    Seleste

    I tried to find the info. A peil 24 Was she wearing a pink jacket in booking photo? 4 grams of fentanyl? 7 year min? Did I read all that right? I hope she gets the help she needs.

  7. #17493

    Jerseygirl

    Finally got a chance to meet up with the legend and what else can I say. Its been a long time since someone in any aspect has lived up to their reputation or my expectations but she sure did. Her personality and vibe alone are enough to recommend her, but her skills were not exaggerated especially in the head department. Looking forward to our next meeting already. For senior members, she can be reached here under the same handle.

  8. #17492
    Quote Originally Posted by BbbbbwLover  [View Original Post]
    I though about doing this to my suv, but, If you tint your windows too dark, aren't you making it easier to be pulled over. I mean I'm latino, so, I'm already at risk of being pulled over, but, to have windows tinted too dark, doesn't that make you look even more sus?
    I've never been pulled over for my tint in FL, you need tint with it being 1000° in the summer! LOL.

  9. #17491

    CD Arrests

    Quote Originally Posted by Orlvic  [View Original Post]
    You're right, I absolutely went down the rabbit hole with this after finding her real name.

    Man! She was booked back in March for domestic Violence then again this time for drugs? Not to mentioned she was in the middle of a CD? That's rough, but more importantly, I just feel bad for the monger as all his name is out there now; but at least they didn't get arrested for this hobby.
    We all have our concerns about car dates, but will some of you more knowledgeable explain to me why CD arrests occur?

    Two people fucking in a car in my opinion is consentual between two adults. That is, assuming it's not visible to the world or a sting. What's the law or requisites for LEO to come up to your car or to arrest you? Please elaborate for the rest of us dummies.

    Thanks.

    RT.

  10. #17490
    Quote Originally Posted by BbbbbwLover  [View Original Post]
    I though about doing this to my suv, but, If you tint your windows too dark, aren't you making it easier to be pulled over. I mean I'm latino, so, I'm already at risk of being pulled over, but, to have windows tinted too dark, doesn't that make you look even more sus?
    I have had very dark tint in all my cars since moving to FL in 2010. I never tint the windshield though, I never been pulled over due to my tints and no cop has ever given me a hard time over it, I don't drive recklessly or give them a reason to pull me over either.

  11. #17489

    Isn't dark tinting illegal?

    Quote Originally Posted by Abe206  [View Original Post]
    This gentleman has the whole setup in your truck, I can't do that in my camry! A small suggestion, maybe tint the window in the back really dark.
    I though about doing this to my suv, but, If you tint your windows too dark, aren't you making it easier to be pulled over. I mean I'm latino, so, I'm already at risk of being pulled over, but, to have windows tinted too dark, doesn't that make you look even more sus?

  12. #17488

    Natalia

    Got to see Natalia again recently. Curvy hottie with nice body rub and better extras at the end. She got some special toys if you're into that. Good rub down also.

    Stays in a nice place in metro west, easy in and out.

    Contact ghostrider01 for her digits.

  13. #17487

    Doubtful

    Quote Originally Posted by ThrowAway711  [View Original Post]
    I'm having Jenna withdrawals. Anyone know if she's coming back for a third time? Feel free to DM.
    I know there's a couple guys that actually have talked to her, but I saw her right before she left and she had that RV and she was hitting the road to go north.

  14. #17486

    It's pretty easy to find

    Quote Originally Posted by Bbbjhunter69  [View Original Post]
    No, didn't have any luck.
    There's only really 3 counties to choose from. Those of you who have seen her and what area she stays in can make an educated guess which county got her. There a lot of county dedicated mugshot groups all of social media. Took me all but 5 minutes to find her.

  15. #17485
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlvic  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone respond to you on this? Because I'm curious as well.
    No, didn't have any luck.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape