Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 481 to 495 of 26922
-
05-08-26 08:53 #26442Regular Member

Posts: 3Has anyone had any real experience with her?
She looks really hot in the pics, but I'm wondering if she's legit or just another fake profile.
https://megaescorts.online/annabella...-escort-54789/
-
05-08-26 00:57 #26441Senior Member

Posts: 206Upddat
Didn't take any pictures inside, Burner phone, financial account was a burner account so no way to reference back knock on wood this just stays in my deepest darkest memories and lesson learned.
Originally Posted by JonMels
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-26 21:35 #26440Senior Member

Posts: 755Never Real Addresses or Numbers
Fake phone and cheap motels are sound investments, especially if you're married. Any girl who will only see you at your residence is obviously trouble. Did she take any photos inside your house? Did you send her a traceable phone number? Is your app for wiring $s connected to an account your wife has access to? If the answer to all is no, you should have some plausible deniability here. If the answer is yes, start protecting yourself (erase and block phone communication, eliminate the financial app and establish a new one with no trace of this transaction). Good luck. We've all made poor decisions.
Originally Posted by WallStreetBull
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-26 19:38 #26439Regular Member

Posts: 15Re: Deep throat diva hottie
Yes, she's my literal go to old reliable. Once she gets to know you she will literally book appointments pretty much any time of the day. To be fair those pictures are a little dated. She's aged and those are probably from about a year or two ago.
Originally Posted by Chigod7
[View Original Post]
That being said she's really good at what she does. She's known for her bbjs. Heads up she is missing her teeth, but to be honest I'm into gum jobs. She will let me throat fuck her if she's in the mood. My favorite is she will deepthroat right when I'm about to cum and I blast a load in the back of her throat. She may spit but also she may swallow. The neighborhood isn't the best but I mean what do you kind of expect in this situation.
Once you get to know her she is open to exploring different kinks and she won't judge. She does rimming etc. Everything besides bbj is covered. She's damn flexible too. I'd see her more often but I'm all the way north and its a pain to drive so far south in traffic. All and all she's tied for 1st for bbjs from the dozen of providers I've been with.
-
05-07-26 13:00 #26438Senior Member

Posts: 320One of the fun things about this hobby is knowing there's sex going on all around you. Sluts selling their pussy and taking cocks down their throats behind closed doors throughout the city. You can be out with friends or family and see a black door and just know what's going on LOL. Hope you can find out who she was bro!
Originally Posted by Eddinger
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-26 20:04 #26437Senior Member

Posts: 569Hot Latina. Elmwood park.
Not sure where to really put this. Its not a review, just a fun moment I had that I've been meaning to report on. I was killing time walking around elmwood park having a cigarette looking at the houses and a silver Mercedes suv drove up slowly down the road. I noticed a hot woman driving. The car continued and turned at the next street and then parked on the street. The woman stay in for a bit and I could see her on her phone. Then she got out and I was close to the car walking. She was fucking hot. Total 30-40 yr old Latina smoke show. Great curvy figure. Dressed professionally like for an office job, but also kind of a bit too sexy. She grabbed her handbag and started crossing the street and we met as she was going the same way I was. I said hello. And she said back in a sexy voice. "well, hello. " we chatted about nothing for half a block and I got a total vibe from her and I knew. Then she said. "well. Here I am" and went up a house walk to the door and at the door was some 50 year old dude in sweats and I was like, fuck, I knew it! And wished I got her number. My god she was hot and I went home and jerked off imagining fucking her and searched every eros ad, and rub rankings and and whatever to find her but couldn't. Sucks. But it was a super fun moment to know what was going on right away and then have that thought confirmed when I saw her job waiting for her at the door. She deserves whatever he paid. She hat an amazing set of tits I could see through her blouse with her hot red bra peaking out. What a bummer I couldn't fuck her.
-
05-06-26 17:33 #26436Senior Member

Posts: 377Found it
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...203/7744859333
Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6
[View Original Post]
You can just search the last numbers of the link to pull up the posts.
-
05-06-26 15:13 #26435Senior Member

Posts: 414Chica
Yes, I agree. She is real and very accommodating. She was here late fall for a few months, I previously reviewed her. Gained a little weight since then but all in her ass, no complaints by me. Accurate pics in her ad. Service is almost a 10 (only not because it’s CFS and not bbfs). Since she's been back I've actually already seen her 5 times.
Originally Posted by Osito608
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-26 14:50 #26434Senior Member

Posts: 59Naperville area
Any recommendations in Naperville area please PM me.
-
05-06-26 14:26 #26433Senior Member

Posts: 105How many Bens did she asked for?
And wasn't she a clock watcher? PM me. TIA.
Originally Posted by Osito608
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-26 13:22 #26432Senior Member

Posts: 59Updated link
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...203/7744859333
Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-26 12:00 #26431Senior Member

Posts: 1154Bad link
Can you please fix the link or include the full URL?
Originally Posted by Osito608
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-26 11:24 #26430Senior Member

Posts: 59Pse
Met up with this Colombiana last night. I went for the full menu BBJ, DATY, and Anal. Was on the high end but this was a true PSE experience. We went 2 rounds and she finished with massage. Good service ain't cheap and she isn't your regular STG girl, she was definitely top of the line.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...203/7744859333
-
05-06-26 11:17 #26429Senior Member

Posts: 59Has anyone tried
Let me know if anyone has seen her.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/auror...5/681013071880
-
05-06-26 00:52 #26428Senior Member

Posts: 206Facts
Facts man little head and in dry times did some dumb shit. Hope this helps others.
Originally Posted by LS4V8
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





