Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 511 to 525 of 26922
-
05-02-26 02:42 #26412Senior Member

Posts: 206DO not do deposits.
Do not do deposits.
Originally Posted by McRotten420
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-26 02:39 #26411Senior Member

Posts: 206Gents do not do deposits.
Gents, a long-time senior here who knows the rules and knows to check T*E*are and other sources, but the fact that I found a baddie with a tight cat from pictures made me think to go for it. This is a lesson that I will remember for the rest of my hunting life.
I found this random girl on Listcrawler and figured outcall was 1. 60. I just needed to send a deposit and give her my HOME address, which is the stupidest thing I could have done. She shows up with a doo-rag on, and I'm like, "OK, no problem. " The second she walks into my house, she starts looking around at what I have and asks me when we're going to the bedroom. Then she says, "Well, I don't like cash, can you Zelle me this instead?" Me, thinking with the little head as I'm naked, I say sure, like an idiot.
Moments later, she starts asking me for the cash. I told her I just sent you 1. 60, and she's like, "Well, now I'll give you a better experience for 360. " I immediately tell her, "It's over, get out, take the money, and get the fuck out. " She starts by saying, "It looks like you're married, I'm not leaving until you give me the 360. " So she sits in front of my house and won't leave, so I give her the 360. Then she immediately texts me, "I'm staying here until you give me more. " I turn off the phone and move on.
Key Lessons Learned:
DO NOT do deposits.
Always validate here or on T*E*are.
Do not be stupid and think with the little head.
This could have fucked up my marriage and put my house in danger. Now, I have to sleep with one eye open. Let this be a lesson to you newbies and any seniors: never do deposits.
-
05-01-26 14:53 #26410Senior Member

Posts: 37Providers Who Peg or PM
Hello. I will be in Chicago in June for some meetings and was wondering if anyone could recommend a provider who pegs, or who does a good quality PM?
I recently rediscovered the fine art of this pleasure. Unfortunately too few providers do it well.
-
04-30-26 23:02 #26409Senior Member

Posts: 28She's legit
She's legit. Pics are edited a bit to make her waste thinner or they're older, but its her. And she is hot af. I've done two outcalls with her.
Originally Posted by BuffaloBear
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-26 22:44 #26408Senior Member

Posts: 116Present
I texted her and we had some back and forth. She said she was down to meet but when it was time, she never gave me an address then went dark. Never tried following up. Took it as a L I didn't have to go drive to to get ghosted.
Originally Posted by Eddie526
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-26 18:58 #26407Senior Member

Posts: 44Sting?
I tried to visit Mariaangel about a week or 2 ago. Pictures are hot and she has a few reviews so I said fuck it. I drive over to North lake / Melrose and had to park a ways away since there wasn't any space. As I'm walking over 2 undercover SUVs and a regular cop explorer sprint past me with lights and sirens blaring and proceeded to drive right up to her location. Turned around and fucked out of there real quick and was then berated with angry texts after telling her I wasn't going and explaining the situation. Your mileage may vary.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/206689105
-
04-30-26 12:36 #26406Regular Member

Posts: 13Paradise
Caught paradise a few weeks back. She's been reviewed on here before and most reports seem accurate.
https://tryst.link/escort/paradisemw
First she looks just like her pics which is great. Overall it was a solid time. Everything is covered (including BJ) which I don't really mind. Multiple positions and kissing and foreplay. Conflicting reports out there of what she allows and doesn't allow so I suspect YMMV but she was down for just about anything. She's really fun and friendly and at a great cost too. Spent too much time talking at the end and didn't have time for a round 2 but I don't think she would have declined, but again; definitely strikes me as a YMMV kind of provider.
If you've been on the fence book with confidence.
-
04-30-26 11:34 #26405Senior Member

Posts: 298Etheopian
So how was the visit?
Originally Posted by Eddie526
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-26 11:29 #26404Senior Member

Posts: 298Deep throat diva hottie
I have tried calling texting, no returns. She's been on the site months ago, and now she is back.
Anyone been with her?
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...979/3125976807
-
04-30-26 11:28 #26403Senior Member

Posts: 183My atf Nathalie is back
https://tryst.link/escort/nathaliesummer#photos.
I'm a guy with a wandering eye so I've never seen any other provider more than twice, but I've been fortunate enough to see her six times, and have never left disappointed.
Nathalie is personable, speaks good english, is smart, and has another job. She does this part time and she doesn't see many clients, just 2-3 in a day and doesn't work most days in a week. She is safe, so those looking for the most raunchy experience may want to look elsewhere. But if you'd like to spend time with a cute, super responsive, sweet beauty, give her a text.
Her pix are accurate and recent. Cute smile. Short. Like an ex-cheerleader. The one of her in front of the Chicago River is from this past summer.
-
04-29-26 11:32 #26402Senior Member

Posts: 146Rush on Harrison
Any good providers near Rush?
-
04-27-26 15:23 #26401Senior Member

Posts: 79Google images says its Jasmine Teaa some internet model.
Originally Posted by Bkmsw
[View Original Post]
The script in the ad I have seen a million times they will ask for a deposit and then ask for a "screenshort" for prove. The you call them a Madarchod or Khankir Pola and sit back as they cuss you back in Hindi.
-
04-27-26 14:16 #26400Regular Member

Posts: 9Doubtful
That's an OF girl named Jasmine Tea, afaik she's based on the west coast and doesn't meet.
Originally Posted by GoldenGreek
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-26 14:03 #26399Senior Member

Posts: 83streetwalkers. Lol.
Originally Posted by jawadahmed0000
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-26 13:43 #26398Senior Member

Posts: 239I don't think I would have tried seeing her without so many recent positive reviews. Considering she's now at $6 x, maybe discussion about her belongs in the high end girls thread instead. But I'll just second everything TJGeek says here. It's a very PSE experience, and she's very much a pleaser and not at all a clock watcher. Highly recommended.
Originally Posted by TJGeek
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






