Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,246 to 1,260 of 22147
-
05-06-26 14:36 #20902Senior Member

Posts: 153On 4 seperate occasions I've negotiated for $100 BJ and ended up in her pussy with no up charge on these shifts. The Sunday shift at the criket is underrated.
Originally Posted by DooMama7
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-26 12:33 #20901Senior Member

Posts: 1474Sunday is different as the girls will know they will get less customers and are working bc they missed out sometime during the week, same with Monday. So honestly Sunday and Monday can be very cheap.
Originally Posted by Nick6789
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-26 12:13 #20900Banned Member

Posts: 141Bt & ls fc
In my opinion, Flight Club has pretty girls, yes, but they are missing flavor, missing personality, and somehow they are most expensive of all clubs.
Originally Posted by BareOnly2018
[View Original Post]
If it is afternoon, I would recommend BT's. If it is nighttime, then I would recommend Landing Strip.
And if your group does not care about extras, then Legends downtown is also option.
-
05-06-26 10:14 #20899Senior Member

Posts: 226Generally they ask for more money during the "Party Times". Friday, Saturday, maybe Sunday nights. But I just had my cheapest session since before Covid during a Sunday dayshift at Criket.
Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-26 10:09 #20898Senior Member

Posts: 679In general yes "some of them" do ask more on weekends for the same reason hotels and car rentals and many more things are more and weekends.
Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-26 09:36 #20897Senior Member

Posts: 1154Weekend nights
Quick question for you frequent flyers: I've never gone to any of the clubs on a Saturday night. Do all the girls ask for way more $$ for their services than on weeknights or day shifts?
-
05-06-26 09:16 #20896Senior Member

Posts: 679There is a reason that Flight Club is ranked as one of the top strip clubs in the entire country.
Originally Posted by BareOnly2018
[View Original Post]
or if you want to experience the complete opposite then just go across the street to Bogarts or around the corner to H8
-
05-05-26 23:10 #20895Senior Member

Posts: 135Best club
Be there next weekend for work wanted to know what the best club would be to visit. I will be with a small group of guys.
-
05-05-26 19:07 #20894Senior Member

Posts: 1028Exactly my point. Most of us have never heard of Behind the Scenes as code for BT's. Seems unnecessary to code the club names. We'll all need decoder rings.
Originally Posted by Lurker1988
[View Original Post]
I forgot to suggest a code for one of my favorite clubs:
The Tarmac generally has good talent.
-
05-05-26 17:27 #20893Senior Member

Posts: 109You made those codes? Never heard of them.
Originally Posted by Electronman
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-26 10:59 #20892Senior Member

Posts: 42Peaches SC days
Saw Peaches about a week ago at SC on Tuesday day. Had a good conversation with her. She's young, petite like 5'0", small tits, blonde, cute, some tats. Said kissing ok, BJ and FS would be covered for $1. 5 but didn't go back because everything covered. She said no way to BB anything. I can't do covers so need at least a BBBJ so didn't go back with her.
-
05-05-26 10:20 #20891Senior Member

Posts: 42Willow SC
Bmarr:
Originally Posted by Bmarr77
[View Original Post]
Thanks. Not a coincidence that's for sure. It's strange. Lot of people are having success at SC, but so far I have not. Have had a lot more luck at BTs.
-
05-05-26 10:16 #20890Senior Member

Posts: 42Willow SC
I1234:
Originally Posted by Incognito1234
[View Original Post]
Yes, totally agree! I wasn't articulate. I meant would only consider going with her again if reviews on here were more positive in the future. But definitely not planning on seeing her again. Too many good options out there.
-
05-05-26 09:44 #20889Senior Member

Posts: 1185Over-promise, under-deliver? That sounds like a hard pass for the future, regardless of what she offers.
Originally Posted by Heisenberg5834
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-26 09:36 #20888Senior Member

Posts: 352I had a similar experience with her all sweet at the table then changed personality in VIP all business.
Originally Posted by Heisenberg5834
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




