Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 85 of 1477 FirstFirst ... 35 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 135 185 585 1085 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,275 of 22145
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20885

    Saturday visits - 2 weeks in a row

    I've done Day Shift visits the last two weeks in a row and am going to stand by my belief that BT's is where it's at now.

    LS. Two weeks ago it was slow, visited around 2 pm, a few girls but not many. I stopped by this recent Saturday around 4 pm and there was 3 girls working. Two in VIP the entire time I was there and one girl sitting at the bar talking to another guy. Nobody on stage the hour I was there.

    FC. More girls but still not like it used to be. It seems there's a new girl there every time I stop by but it's the only time I see her. Most recent Saturday was fairly slow, about 5 other guys there other than me. There's a group of 4 or so young brunette girls that I think are friends that seem to be the new clique, I've done VIP with one of them a few times but the others completely ignore me even when I tip.

    BTs. Went around 4 pm both weeks, and both weeks they had all 4 stages open with a ton of girls so it wasn't the same 4 rotating. Obviously there's typical day shift girls but overall way more of a selection than LS and FC.

  2. #20884
    Quote Originally Posted by CakeComa  [View Original Post]
    Dang, I was there. I didn't know she had so much hype. I took someone else back because I didn't think there were many options for VIP there that day. Might have to try her next time.
    Yeah. Sunday day shift at Silver Cricket is underrated. Will probably be my go to now. Lots of girls willing to make deals.

    Also has anyone went back with Doja? Beautiful light-skinned girl. She caught my eye as well.

  3. #20883
    Quote Originally Posted by PickleJar  [View Original Post]
    I highly advise against seeing her.

    So I can have her all to myself! She's un-fucking-believable.
    Dang, I was there. I didn't know she had so much hype. I took someone else back because I didn't think there were many options for VIP there that day. Might have to try her next time.

  4. #20882
    Quote Originally Posted by Red51  [View Original Post]
    Went up to SC to try to find the elusive Aquarius and I was finally able to connect with her.

    She is 100% worth the hype, one of the best experiences in the club in my life and I have had a lot over the years. If she's an actress she could win an academy award.

    $$ all in, never rushed and we were back there for a while, I was the one who finally said we had to leave.
    I highly advise against seeing her.

    So I can have her all to myself! She's un-fucking-believable.

  5. #20881
    Quote Originally Posted by Electronman  [View Original Post]
    This might be helpful if you identified which club you are referencing.
    Help yourself, read the title.

  6. #20880
    Quote Originally Posted by Red51  [View Original Post]
    Went up to SC to try to find the elusive Aquarius and I was finally able to connect with her.

    She is 100% worth the hype, one of the best experiences in the club in my life and I have had a lot over the years. If she's an actress she could win an academy award.

    $$ all in, never rushed and we were back there for a while, I was the one who finally said we had to leave.
    R51,

    Great report thanks for sharing.

    MM.

  7. #20879

    Aquarius SC

    Quote Originally Posted by Red51  [View Original Post]
    Went up to SC to try to find the elusive Aquarius and I was finally able to connect with her.

    She is 100% worth the hype, one of the best experiences in the club in my life and I have had a lot over the years. If she's an actress she could win an academy award.

    $$ all in, never rushed and we were back there for a while, I was the one who finally said we had to leave.
    This is great thanks for the review! She wasn't there the last two times I went. Any idea what days she normally works? Is she days or nights? Thanks!

  8. #20878

    Willow SC days

    Saw Willow recently at SC during the day. Very nice to talk to, cute, large real boobs. Went back for a BBBJ. Zero touching air dance, basically kept her distance and gave me a mostly HJ with occasional licking under the head. Tried to simulate a BJ by doing 2 handed HJ with her mouth on top but her mouth wasn't engaged at all. Turned into a jackhammer HJ. Didn't deliver on what she promised although she did try to HJ me for a while. $1. 2. Won't repeat unless the menu vastly expands.

  9. #20877

    Anyone Experience Allura at SC?

    Talked to Allura briefly last week and tipped her. Didn't get a chance to see about going back with her. Anyone have experience with her? Is she GFE? I will report back if I get a chance to go back with her. She's tall, AA with medium brown hair, large boobs and nice behind and very pretty.

  10. #20876
    Senior Member


    Posts: 341

    Silver Cricket Sunday Dayshift

    Went up to SC to try to find the elusive Aquarius and I was finally able to connect with her.

    She is 100% worth the hype, one of the best experiences in the club in my life and I have had a lot over the years. If she's an actress she could win an academy award.

    $$ all in, never rushed and we were back there for a while, I was the one who finally said we had to leave.

  11. #20875

    Otc

    Why is it some of these women get so money hungry and transactional, jesus. I mean I get what it is, but just a little convo to know what they are about is better than just rushing into the business.

  12. #20874
    Quote Originally Posted by DetroitLife  [View Original Post]
    He might be referring to BTs.
    Yes, Behind The Scenes Club. Andrea the blonde.

  13. #20873
    Quote Originally Posted by Bmarr77  [View Original Post]
    Where? What club?
    There is are two Cubans named Andrea. 1 at SC and 1 at Bogarts I believe. There is also a blonde at BTs called Andrea. So not sure which one he is reffering to.

  14. #20872

    BTs?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bmarr77  [View Original Post]
    Where? What club?
    He might be referring to BTs.

  15. #20871
    Quote Originally Posted by Lurker1988  [View Original Post]
    OMG, WTF is going on this place, I usually keep it to myself but why is everyone getting Fat in here, andrea.
    I mentioned that very same thing two weeks ago. Almost every Cuban has put on 10+ lbs over the winter, it is an epidemic and even FC has resorted to hiring the occasional overfed / under exercised dancer.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape