Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 58 of 2489 FirstFirst ... 8 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 108 158 558 1058 ... LastLast
Results 856 to 870 of 37327
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #36472

    Red Rose Novi

    Quote Originally Posted by Hitta123  [View Original Post]
    Going to stop by Red Rose in Novi. Any intel on this place? I don't see much online. Who to ask for? How much? L2/ L3 available? Feel free to reply on here or DM. Thanks.
    I've been there 4 times. 3 different girls. I've requested L2 all 4 times but no luck. They have all delivered a great L1 experience and have let the girls out to suck on. They have all looked to be in their thirties and fit. $60 for half hour and matching tip.

  2. #36471

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by BluthStory  [View Original Post]
    Went about a week ago. Exact same situation, she wouldn't even remove her top.

    She is the worst at this, can't see her having repeat clientele. Never again for me.

    Lisa was much better. RIP.
    I had a similar experience with the sister, Jenn. Incredibly mediocre massage followed by a rushed HJ with very little return touching allowed. She did take her top off but it was made clear that I wasn't welcome to play with her. Will NOT repeat.

  3. #36470

    Red Rose Novi

    Going to stop by Red Rose in Novi. Any intel on this place? I don't see much online. Who to ask for? How much? L2/ L3 available? Feel free to reply on here or DM. Thanks.

  4. #36469

    Bloomjin

    Quote Originally Posted by HeeJunk  [View Original Post]
    Just updated to Permanently Closed.
    Open sign on.

  5. #36468

    CoCo

    Same with CoCo there a while back.

    Quote Originally Posted by Michiganda  [View Original Post]
    In Novi this week, saw Amy. She is older, not very good looking, but BBBJ is available. The effort was fine, but she's not very good and I would not repeat.

  6. #36467

    Blue Lotus

    In Novi this week, saw Amy. She is older, not very good looking, but BBBJ is available. The effort was fine, but she's not very good and I would not repeat.

  7. #36466

    Bummer

    Quote Originally Posted by SmegBoy  [View Original Post]
    I swear I haven't seen any sign of life at the one on VD in over a year. Surprised it was open!
    That sucks, I had real good times at the VD one.

  8. #36465

    Discrete FS

    Quote Originally Posted by StealthStealth  [View Original Post]
    Clear some space to send a message or reply where they are here.
    Please message me also. I have intel on Starmoon.

  9. #36464

    UTR FS in Novi / Healing Touch Massage Therapy in Warren

    Just got out of this place. Located in Warren parking in the back. Lot is a bit busy but relatively discreet because it's located away from the Main Street. Walked in and the place reeked like fish and out came the fattest provider I've ever seen. Got the massage. Very below average massage. Got a happy ending. Handjob. Asked for a BJ and she said no. She didn't speak much English. Her name was Nini. Can't imagine this place is busy, ever. Solo provider. Would not return.

    I will be in Novi and Walled lake soon. Any FS places that are under the radar? I know of a good FS place that is not well known for FS. One girl there does it but the others won't. We can exchange if you got some intel about Novi area. DM me.

  10. #36463

    Samantha

    Quote Originally Posted by SandersNut  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had the titties, um- er. I mean has anyone had a massage by the titties, m-er. I mean has anyone had a massage from this provider? I'm not really a tit man but. I just wonder how much they come into play during a massage.

    https://images.craigslist.org/00G0G_...I_1200x900.jpg
    Any updates? I found a few more ads which definitely indicate those tits are getting unleashed. Location seems to change on each ad. Let me know here or pm me.

  11. #36462

    Lisa's Sister

    Quote Originally Posted by Wobuzhidao  [View Original Post]
    Went to hers a while ago, told me on site that no nuru for the first visit, but still charged me $200. Very mediocre massage, with plain HJ finish, no kissing, no touching, no teasing.

    Very disappointed, won't go again. Her sister Lisa was way way better. Rest her soul.
    Went about a week ago. Exact same situation, she wouldn't even remove her top.

    She is the worst at this, can't see her having repeat clientele. Never again for me.

    Lisa was much better. RIP.

  12. #36461

    Bloom jin

    Quote Originally Posted by HeeJunk  [View Original Post]
    Google maps does not say bloom jin is closed.
    Just updated to Permanently Closed.

  13. #36460
    Quote Originally Posted by BuddyHeld11  [View Original Post]
    9:00 pm --weeknight -Lucy at Bloom Jin on Wayne Road was a reliable L1 provider: Cheap house fee, no negotiation, no clock watching. Then M Spa. Which just seemed to be an open brothel with consistent "10" young talent. M Spa closed (more on that), so I visited Lucy for the first time in three years. The first for me: Lucy put her foot underneath me while still on my stomach. I've never had a foot fetish. And still don't- but let her have her way. After the flip, Lucy spread my legs, got on the end of the table and continued with her feet. I laughed and said Four hands! We came to completion that way. I said next time Boom Boom and she said come back. Who knows? Lucy is middle aged, but not a turn off. After, I drove by the former M Spa and who can really tell? It had no signage before. I texted the number and got a response: New location on Joy Road in Plymouth. Appointments only. And, Google Maps says Bloom Jin is closed permanently.
    Google maps does not say bloom jin is closed.

  14. #36459

    Bloom Jin / M Spa Westalnd

    9:00 pm --weeknight -Lucy at Bloom Jin on Wayne Road was a reliable L1 provider: Cheap house fee, no negotiation, no clock watching. Then M Spa. Which just seemed to be an open brothel with consistent "10" young talent. M Spa closed (more on that), so I visited Lucy for the first time in three years. The first for me: Lucy put her foot underneath me while still on my stomach. I've never had a foot fetish. And still don't- but let her have her way. After the flip, Lucy spread my legs, got on the end of the table and continued with her feet. I laughed and said Four hands! We came to completion that way. I said next time Boom Boom and she said come back. Who knows? Lucy is middle aged, but not a turn off. After, I drove by the former M Spa and who can really tell? It had no signage before. I texted the number and got a response: New location on Joy Road in Plymouth. Appointments only. And, Google Maps says Bloom Jin is closed permanently.

  15. #36458

    Crazy talk!

    Quote Originally Posted by IAmNotMe  [View Original Post]
    She tried to get 300 above the house fee and looked very disappointed when I wasn't having it.
    That is absolutely ABSURD!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape