Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 51 of 970 FirstFirst ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 101 151 551 ... LastLast
Results 751 to 765 of 14548
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13798

    Mariah, ms pretty puss


  2. #13797

    NFM Naughty w a Body

    Couldn't get the job done. Lousy head game and went to HJ early.

    Decent looking older gal, good attitude and nice but heart wasn't in it.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...y/980917550795

  3. #13796
    Quote Originally Posted by Lurker2009  [View Original Post]
    I see a link to a video on YT about the police going to a porn star's house in Cape Coral. Say what?

    Yes, a porn actress with a bunch of movies online lives in Cape Coral. I search her name, yep, find plenty of free movies online. And her links to PH and OF etc.

    I keep scrolling and there is her Tryst ad, she lives in Cape Coral. Hot photos. Hot description of what she does with a client.

    WOW.

    I'm thinking I'm going to take a ride across the bridge and see her.

    I keep scrolling. I see her rates. Forget it.

    https://tryst.link/escort/annachambers
    I paid that level of donation once as a treat to myself. It was a pornstar as well but I was actually able to negotiate an entire afternnon of fun for what she claimed was an hourly rate. My only point is you may be surprised how negotiable some of these ladies can be. That said I wouldn't drop that level of donation for her even if it was for an afternoon. Just a bit much for a Cape Coral girl. LMAO.

  4. #13795

    Safe travels!

    Quote Originally Posted by CornHauler  [View Original Post]
    I guess all good things must come to a end. Just left Scarletts for the last time till next fall. It was like I said before she squirted like Old faithful and it went passed the towels and partially on my face and I was a distances away. What is really hot is while she was giving me head I put my finger in her butt hole what a surprise it was wet from all the flooding and unbelievably slid right in. What a find it was like a second pussy and it smells sweet real neutral like. I think next time I'm back I'm going to do a little more probing around back there. I'm going to miss venturing over there. So goodbye Sweet Scarlett. Good Luck, Mongers.
    See you next fall CH. As for Scarlett, if you like an anal queen she is the girl. I have only met one other woman that not only can take it like she does but loves it, and that was an SB that became my side piece for a few years. A very rare find. Scarlett is open to most everything and truly loves what she does. She is a keeper.

  5. #13794

    Veronica masquerading as Blair

    She's up to the same old tricks and antics. She got a friend of mine too. BEWARE stay away!

  6. #13793

    RE: Porn star from Cape Coral

    Quote Originally Posted by PorkSword  [View Original Post]
    Somebody needs to let her know her pussy is not plated in 24 K Gold!! Even if it was I wouldn't splash that kinda green.
    What I really wonder is if it's at least as near-to-perfect as a date could be, like anything goes, and she is full on P.S. Every minute of the date, or will there be a ton of rules, and the BJ be covered, and will she be saying "no you can't do that" "That's extra" "one moment I have to take this call" etc.

    Don't you all want to know that too? I'm just spitballin' here, but if everyone cash-apps me like $100, I'm willing to TOFTT and go find out. Just sayin'.

  7. #13792
    Quote Originally Posted by RavenousRick  [View Original Post]
    For her hour rate I could visit Eastern in Sarasota 10 times and probably have better service from more attractive and attentive providers. A pussy is never worth what she wants.
    Yes, sir. That's far, far too high. But I see their game. They want you to negotiate lower. In her mind she may go down to half which is still far too much while some may think they got a deal.
    Last edited by Admin2; 05-07-26 at 11:36. Reason: Requested by OP

  8. #13791

    Wow!

    Quote Originally Posted by PorkSword  [View Original Post]
    Somebody needs to let her know her pussy is not plated in 24 K Gold!! Even if it was I wouldn't splash that kinda green.
    For her hour rate I could visit Eastern in Sarasota 10 times and probably have better service from more attractive and attentive providers. A pussy is never worth what she wants.

  9. #13790

    Can we say GPS??

    Quote Originally Posted by Lurker2009  [View Original Post]
    I see a link to a video on YT about the police going to a porn star's house in Cape Coral. Say what?

    Yes, a porn actress with a bunch of movies online lives in Cape Coral. I search her name, yep, find plenty of free movies online. And her links to PH and OF etc.

    I keep scrolling and there is her Tryst ad, she lives in Cape Coral. Hot photos. Hot description of what she does with a client.

    WOW.

    I'm thinking I'm going to take a ride across the bridge and see her.

    I keep scrolling. I see her rates. Forget it.

    https://tryst.link/escort/annachambers
    Somebody needs to let her know her pussy is not plated in 24 K Gold!! Even if it was I wouldn't splash that kinda green.

  10. #13789

    Anyone see Anna from Cape Coral?

    I see a link to a video on YT about the police going to a porn star's house in Cape Coral. Say what?

    Yes, a porn actress with a bunch of movies online lives in Cape Coral. I search her name, yep, find plenty of free movies online. And her links to PH and OF etc.

    I keep scrolling and there is her Tryst ad, she lives in Cape Coral. Hot photos. Hot description of what she does with a client.

    WOW.

    I'm thinking I'm going to take a ride across the bridge and see her.

    I keep scrolling. I see her rates. Forget it.

    https://tryst.link/escort/annachambers

  11. #13788

    Serena

    Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoAn65  [View Original Post]
    Something tells me neither pic is of a 59 yo woman.

  12. #13787
    Quote Originally Posted by CornHauler  [View Original Post]
    I guess all good things must come to a end. Just left Scarletts for the last time till next fall. It was like I said before she squirted like Old faithful and it went passed the towels and partially on my face and I was a distances away. What is really hot is while she was giving me head I put my finger in her butt hole what a surprise it was wet from all the flooding and unbelievably slid right in. What a find it was like a second pussy and it smells sweet real neutral like. I think next time I'm back I'm going to do a little more probing around back there. I'm going to miss venturing over there. So goodbye Sweet Scarlett. Good Luck, Mongers.
    Have a safe trip back! It's always a pleasure to see you. I'm glad you love how I taste because I love it too! It's the best Can't wait to see you in the fall.

  13. #13786

  14. #13785

    Scarlett

    I guess all good things must come to a end. Just left Scarletts for the last time till next fall. It was like I said before she squirted like Old faithful and it went passed the towels and partially on my face and I was a distances away. What is really hot is while she was giving me head I put my finger in her butt hole what a surprise it was wet from all the flooding and unbelievably slid right in. What a find it was like a second pussy and it smells sweet real neutral like. I think next time I'm back I'm going to do a little more probing around back there. I'm going to miss venturing over there. So goodbye Sweet Scarlett. Good Luck, Mongers.

  15. #13784
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottPilgrim87  [View Original Post]
    Had the pleasure of visiting Scarlett lastnight. Whoever discovered that pussy, must have felt like Christopher Columbus discovering the new world. Gents, ill spare you the details, but everything you heard is true and definitely worth the price of admission.
    I definitely second this sentiment as I was going to write my own personal post about Scarlett. Got the pleasure to connect with her and was very accommodating and went the extra mile. Genuine and should be taken cared of.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape