Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 10 of 368 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 60 110 ... LastLast
Results 136 to 150 of 5514
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5379

    Soul Snatcher

    Recently visited Soul Snatcher for a full hhr. Comms were great! She welcomed me with sexy red lingerie. She is very friendly. It felt more like visiting someone I had seen before than a first time visit. Not a clock watcher. Her oral skills (BBBJ) were great and I enjoyed reciprocating. She smelled and tasted great. She then let me put the condom on and climbed on top of me, reverse cowgirl. She is a true spinner and appeared to enjoy the ride and I loved the view of her ass and her sliding up and down my shaft. I then fucked her from behind grabbing her shoulders to get maximum penetration. I then pulled out, quickly removed the condom, and she sucked me dry swallowing every drop. I will definitely repeat.

    Scotty2 Hotty.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lansi...e/305329627022

    I am also including a screenshot since she often removes her ad when she is no longer available.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0777.jpg‎  

  2. #5378

    Pixie

    Quote Originally Posted by Abn75  [View Original Post]
    This is somewhat old but I doubt she's changed much. Was ghosted once. Tried again, got an apology and new appt for the next day. Called on the way, she had slurred speech and was confused. Went over anyway, she was completely out of it--wanted the money and partially disrobed. I thought, well I'm here, let's try to make it happen. Soon though, she was semi-comatose so I just left. Never heard from her later. Never goingback again.
    Had a similar experience on a 2nd visit with her contemplated calling EMS for a Narcan then she slowly started coming out of it, I had lost all wood by then and vowed never to see a user again.

  3. #5377

    "Let's have some fun"

    Been away for a while, and wasn't able to find anything so I figured I would ask about any intel on this one. Looks like a banging body, however I know pics am an be deceiving.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lansi...ave-some-fun-/

  4. #5376

    Pixie nodding off you mean.

    Quote Originally Posted by GitSome  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her a lot in the past too but for the last 2 years or so IF you get a response from her she ghosts after something is set up. Grand Rapids forum States the same thing, no response or ghosting after setting up an appointment. No doubt she is very beautiful but why post if no one can see you.
    This is somewhat old but I doubt she's changed much. Was ghosted once. Tried again, got an apology and new appt for the next day. Called on the way, she had slurred speech and was confused. Went over anyway, she was completely out of it--wanted the money and partially disrobed. I thought, well I'm here, let's try to make it happen. Soon though, she was semi-comatose so I just left. Never heard from her later. Never going back again.

  5. #5375
    Quote Originally Posted by Moonglow913  [View Original Post]
    I have no personal knowledge but her most recent ad said she was going to have a boob job May 1st. If in fact she did, she will be out of commission for a few weeks.
    I think there is some confusion about the two Barbies on STG. There is the 37 year-old Barbie in Potterville, formerly advertising as DD Barbie, who has been around for awhile and is still around. She did get a tummy tuck in March and needed some recovery time, but seems to be back now, and plans a boob job at some later time now that she's medically cleared for one. Then there is the 25 or so year-old Barbie who showed up on STG a few weeks ago with a lot of enthusiasm, and seems to have worked with Jodi. That Barbie made quite a splash, but seems to have disappeared already for now.

    I think PickleJar is asking about the second, 25 year-old Barbie.

  6. #5374

    Barbie

    Quote Originally Posted by PickleJar  [View Original Post]
    Barbie is apparently not available anymore. The number she used to use was answered by a different provider. Anyone know what happened to her?
    I have no personal knowledge but her most recent ad said she was going to have a boob job May 1st. If in fact she did, she will be out of commission for a few weeks.

  7. #5373

    Barbie

    Barbie is apparently not available anymore. The number she used to use was answered by a different provider. Anyone know what happened to her?

  8. #5372

    Pixie the ghost you mean

    Quote Originally Posted by Scotts900  [View Original Post]
    Over the past year, I've had the pleasure of seeing Pixie over 30 times. Her incredible body keeps me coming back, but it's the consistently improving, enthusiastic experience that makes her stand out. In a market where prices have become ridiculous, her rates remain extremely reasonable for the quality she provides. Treat her with respect and she will not disappoint. Highly recommended!

    Check out the sexy green lingerie in her ad.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lansi...-/618420935399
    I've seen her a lot in the past too but for the last 2 years or so IF you get a response from her she ghosts after something is set up. Grand Rapids forum States the same thing, no response or ghosting after setting up an appointment. No doubt she is very beautiful but why post if no one can see you.

  9. #5371

    Pixie

    Over the past year, I've had the pleasure of seeing Pixie over 30 times. Her incredible body keeps me coming back, but it's the consistently improving, enthusiastic experience that makes her stand out. In a market where prices have become ridiculous, her rates remain extremely reasonable for the quality she provides. Treat her with respect and she will not disappoint. Highly recommended!

    Check out the sexy green lingerie in her ad.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lansi...-/618420935399

  10. #5370

    Pixie

    Over the past year, I've had the pleasure of seeing Pixie over 30 times. Her incredible body keeps me coming back, but it's the consistently improving, enthusiastic experience that makes her stand out. In a market where prices have become ridiculous, her rates remain extremely reasonable for the quality she provides. Treat her with respect and she will not disappoint. Highly recommended!

    Check out the sexy green lingerie in her ad.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lansi...-/618420935399

  11. #5369

    Baddie Chloee

    Hello gentlemen. I'm going to meet her soon. Please let me know if it is legit please advise.

    I'm attaching a link.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/holt-...e/601613568313

  12. #5368

    Baddie Chloee

    Hello Gentlemen.

    I have appointment soon. Could any one tell me is it legit? Below is the link. Please advise.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/holt-...e/601613568313

  13. #5367

    Anyone tried her?

    As the title says, anyone have any experience with her? Like her body but it's interesting that there are no reviews on her yet. She's been posting the past week.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lansi...i/412366228803

  14. #5366

    Sexy Sasha MILF

    Paid a visit to Sexy Sasha / MILF. Comms were good enough, and got the room number by voice call as I arrived on the west side. She left the door open so I could walk right in. Pictures are accurate enough, and she is fairly stocky with perky tits. She met me at the door in a sweet red teddy, and she started with an LE check where I grabbed her boobs and she grabbed my cock. After that we did some kissing. I set down my donation and we got to business on the bed -- LFK, BBBJ, and CFS / CG. She had a pleasant manner throughout, and not a chatterbox. She says she likes what she does, and really likes doing BJ. This stocky gal has plenty of spirit, worth repeating some time.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lansi...f/925820785189
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Sasha.jpg‎  

  15. #5365

    Mia (Soul Snatcher)

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lansi...e/342985432638 For those that know, you know, and for those that don't do yourself a favor and find out. I saw her yesterday for the 1st time in a while and that head game was a whole lot better than what I remember. Some of the best head you'll ever get. Treat her right boys.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape