Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 781 to 795 of 59483
-
05-08-26 09:37 #58703Senior Member

Posts: 190Just a number
I'm 5 ft 6 155 lbs, no beer belly, and was blessed with teen and early adult good looks. I learned a lot about women.
Originally Posted by NewAge7654
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-26 07:00 #58702Senior Member

Posts: 346Amazing
I knew you were an older guy from posts etc but 78! Man that's awesome. Not to mention the Big O experience. There is something about that big O that just makes you feel like a man that's alive.
Originally Posted by MikeNichols
[View Original Post]
Keep Rocking, Brother!
-
05-08-26 00:19 #58701Senior Member

Posts: 169Vouching for LAN and Cincinnati555
I dropped by LAN a few times based on his reviews and can vouch that Summer is a nice lady, nice looking, and provides a solid L1 service. Requested payment for session up front. No concerns for me on that because I'm not a regular there, but there was also no discussion of tip and no quarrel when giving it to her on the way out. I'll provide an update once I have a chance to try the other lady there. Cheers to Cincinnati555 for providing solid feedback on a place most of us had written off.
Originally Posted by Cincinnati555
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-26 22:35 #58700Senior Member

Posts: 44778! You are awesome my man!
Originally Posted by MikeNichols
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-26 21:20 #58699Senior Member

Posts: 4061She is human. Even massage women get horny once in a while. Maybe she was and since you seen her for a couple years, maybe she felt comfortable with you. I say see what happens the next couple of times. Maybe this was just a one and done.
Originally Posted by MikeNichols
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-26 20:55 #58698Regular Member

Posts: 15Should have specified, Clara in past encounter. Bianca recently.
Originally Posted by OopaRam
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-26 16:49 #58697Senior Member

Posts: 190Interesting Event today, Created by my ATF
I have an ATF in a place that is not highly rated. Been seeing her for 2 years now. I groomed her with cash over the years. After reaching. 8 + . 8, I got her to UTC, FIV, but no level 2. The massage is always 10/10 ove. I know this is about the money, even the sounds made by her to make it sound real. I'm 78 she is 45, and a real spinner. She always makes a zipper mouth move when I pay her. Not wanting new customers or any other girls in her place to know. The other girls do give HE. Little touching for them OTC. Today, while dong FIV and playing gently, she grabbed my other hand and put it on her left boob. She has done this before, but today, she pressed my hand down and I could feel her heart pounding. She was making sound like she was experiencing the Big O. I think she proved to me it was real. Her heart was pounding. I'm thinking of all the other times she did it, I never realized, she was showing me it was real. Not to mention my finger wasn't dry.
-
05-06-26 21:01 #58696Senior Member

Posts: 190Clean Early
I like the 10 am open, usually freshly showered therapists.
Originally Posted by NeedyUnchin
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-26 19:56 #58695Senior Member

Posts: 177I'm more of a 10 AM guy and no complaints 😂.
Originally Posted by MikeNichols
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-26 16:15 #58694Senior Member

Posts: 190Later in Legit
Are you more likely to get a Legit to a L1 if you go after 6 PM? Do they become more adventurous and willing to break rank for some extra money? Especially in places with strict gate keepers that aren't there late.
-
05-06-26 16:15 #58693Regular Member

Posts: 5Royal Massage in Johns Creek
Ok thanks.
Originally Posted by Traveller501
[View Original Post]
I'll try again.
-
05-06-26 13:15 #58692Senior Member

Posts: 97Royal
She was there last week when I was there.
Originally Posted by Ja3415
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-26 09:07 #58691Regular Member

Posts: 4Is Cobb / Cherokee just a no-go?
I know there have been some serious crackdowns in Cobb county, but is Sunshine on bells ferry still going strong? Is this area just a no-go zone nowadays? Used to visit there and Lu's on Cobb parkway, getting the itch but don't want to try my luck too far.
-
05-05-26 22:05 #58690Regular Member

Posts: 5Royal massage johns creek
Anyone know what happened with Royal Massage in Johns Creek? I called a couple of days and nobody answered then to drove by and lights out and door locked. I am trying to find Linda she used to bring her dogs to work. Does anyone know where she is?
-
05-05-26 06:06 #58689Senior Member

Posts: 346Agreed
Totally agree and have tried the massage trick and it works. Just don't rush the massage. I've had it where they only pull their shirt up and by the end they are totally naked and horny as hell. Think about what you like when you get a good massage and just duplicate. Florida2469 must have a better technique because L2, IMO, is really rare when starting from OTC only. Again this is usually a repeat service. I've taken OTC only to FIV / Daty with a hard O finish. Again do not rush is the key IMO.
Originally Posted by Florida2469
[View Original Post]
Good Luck.











Reply With Quote




