Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 766 to 780 of 26656
-
05-05-26 15:39 #25891Regular Member

Posts: 170In Solidarity
Literally was texting today to schedule. No more. I stand with Spanky.
Originally Posted by Spanky79
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-26 14:44 #25890Senior Member

Posts: 122I'd appreciate the help fellas
As you know Sarah Lovely seen me to make it right when her boyfriend / pimp robbed me last year. However I continued to see her after she made it right. While I was on vacation she texted me asking for help with a room. Considering everything had been good, I booked her a room for 3 nights, then 2 additional nights. Sent her $100 on Apple Cash for a 6th night. She said she would give me a session for every night I booked her a room. 6 in total. On top of that I got her food twice. Dominoes. In total everything came out to $755.06. After all kinds of bullshit excuses why she couldn't come see me for 3 days she finally showed up Sunday night. She was there less than an hour. Which at her rates would be $200. She messages me today and says thanks for the help, she will still see me but she doesn't owe me anything. I will include the texts, room amounts and pics of her. I will also include her other phone number. Which is 616-437-XXXX. The one she uses for stg is 616-325-XXXX. The help I would appreciate is that nobody see's her. That she is run out of Grand Rapids. Something we all should do to every scammer that's on the sites. If you have any questions, feel free to inbox me.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...a/164721333153
-
05-05-26 13:20 #25889Regular Member

Posts: 170Deposit
I reached out and she wanted a deposit. When I mentioned my policy against deposits, she requested my personal phone number. At that point, I'm out.
Originally Posted by Bje1973
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-26 23:45 #25888Senior Member

Posts: 59Any reports on this one? Or do I need to toftt?
I have been chomping at the bit to go see this one. She seems way TGTBT. Messaged her and her rates are a little more than I would normally be willing to do but there are certain look that if a provider has and the menu is more than HJ OR B, I'm willing to make an exception for.
-
05-04-26 23:34 #25887Regular Member

Posts: 14Klue
Seems legit, but costly af, at least for FS.
Originally Posted by Raimon321
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-26 16:55 #25886Senior Member

Posts: 44391 hour BJ
Brook Billians would suck my cock all afternoon as long as it was ok to smoke a cigarette during the hour. Not take a break and come back she would always have it lit next to her even blowing smoke out of her nose with her mouth full of my dick. Then I'd take her out for diner. Brooke Billions was amazing.
Originally Posted by DerickSaunders
[View Original Post]
I have know clue who would suck dick for an hour these days.
-
05-04-26 14:09 #25885Senior Member

Posts: 36Ferrari
I had a dream that I met with Ferrari, but she looked nothing like her pics. She's lost a ton of weight, baby damage, and it looks like her skin is rotting. No attitude but felt like just wanted me to be done without telling me. Good luck fellas YMMV.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...i/092740266697
-
05-04-26 11:53 #25884Senior Member

Posts: 163Night rider
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...keywords=Night+rider&psizeType=in&weightType=l.
Any reports on this smoke show.
-
05-04-26 10:14 #25883Senior Member

Posts: 163She is legit.
Originally Posted by Raimon321
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-26 08:49 #25882Senior Member

Posts: 53Sexy black chick- Chanel
Hey yal, haven't posted in a bit. Been seeing a few annnd being kinda broke.
This girl looks like the type for me to blow some money on- anyone seen her?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...pids/207003551
-
05-03-26 23:48 #25881Regular Member

Posts: 1Kluee
Hi.
Has anyone seen Kluee?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...pids/206939460
-
05-03-26 23:05 #25880Senior Member

Posts: 58Who's got a strong head game
Looking for recommendations on who's got a strong head game. Would like the head game to last an hour with multiple loads being taken and swallowed happily. Any suggestions guys? I've been a massage guy previous to this, but want to try this new and specific thing. Thanks.
-
05-03-26 08:42 #25879Senior Member

Posts: 122Yes she does look like her pictures.
Originally Posted by RubberKnickers
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-26 18:44 #25878Regular Member

Posts: 10Sarah Lovely
I'm glad she decided to make it right with you. My question is does she actually look like her pictures?
Originally Posted by Spanky79
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-26 23:43 #25877Regular Member

Posts: 17Tgtbt
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...pids/206716680
Anybody actually seen her?











Reply With Quote




