Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 766 to 780 of 14566
-
05-08-26 20:26 #13801Regular Member

Posts: 13She's actually pretty hot, is she real?
Originally Posted by BlackNWhite
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-26 16:35 #13800Senior Member

Posts: 396Hit the jackpot!
Fort'a for a pair of her FRESHLY worn panties. Wonder how much more if they include skid marks.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/naple...r/639642198957
-
05-08-26 11:00 #13799Regular Member

Posts: 2Scarlett
Let me say thank you Corn Hauler for sharing your wonderful find with us.
I was able to spend some time the other day with Scarlett. She is the real deal and a pleasure to spend time with. All of the posts about her are on point. I am looking forward to many more fun times together her.
She would certainly be fun to enjoy with another member, if you are up to it let us know.
Just remember keep dreaming of Scarlett AKA the waterfall.
-
05-08-26 05:55 #13798Senior Member

Posts: 667Discussions about this one
Look back a couple of pages in this forum. Several posts about her here.
Originally Posted by MN5504
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-26 20:55 #13797Regular Member

Posts: 22Mariah, ms pretty puss
https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/96117362
Has anyone seen this girl?
-
05-07-26 09:46 #13796Senior Member

Posts: 95NFM Naughty w a Body
Couldn't get the job done. Lousy head game and went to HJ early.
Decent looking older gal, good attitude and nice but heart wasn't in it.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...y/980917550795
-
05-07-26 08:53 #13795Senior Member

Posts: 740I paid that level of donation once as a treat to myself. It was a pornstar as well but I was actually able to negotiate an entire afternnon of fun for what she claimed was an hourly rate. My only point is you may be surprised how negotiable some of these ladies can be. That said I wouldn't drop that level of donation for her even if it was for an afternoon. Just a bit much for a Cape Coral girl. LMAO.
Originally Posted by Lurker2009
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-26 08:41 #13794Senior Member

Posts: 740Safe travels!
See you next fall CH. As for Scarlett, if you like an anal queen she is the girl. I have only met one other woman that not only can take it like she does but loves it, and that was an SB that became my side piece for a few years. A very rare find. Scarlett is open to most everything and truly loves what she does. She is a keeper.
Originally Posted by CornHauler
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-26 05:51 #13793Senior Member

Posts: 35Veronica masquerading as Blair
She's up to the same old tricks and antics. She got a friend of mine too. BEWARE stay away!
-
05-06-26 22:21 #13792Senior Member

Posts: 830RE: Porn star from Cape Coral
What I really wonder is if it's at least as near-to-perfect as a date could be, like anything goes, and she is full on P.S. Every minute of the date, or will there be a ton of rules, and the BJ be covered, and will she be saying "no you can't do that" "That's extra" "one moment I have to take this call" etc.
Originally Posted by PorkSword
[View Original Post]
Don't you all want to know that too? I'm just spitballin' here, but if everyone cash-apps me like $100, I'm willing to TOFTT and go find out. Just sayin'.
-
05-06-26 08:45 #13791Regular Member

Posts: 34Yes, sir. That's far, far too high. But I see their game. They want you to negotiate lower. In her mind she may go down to half which is still far too much while some may think they got a deal.
Originally Posted by RavenousRick
[View Original Post]
Last edited by Admin2; 05-07-26 at 11:36. Reason: Requested by OP
-
05-06-26 06:43 #13790Senior Member

Posts: 123Wow!
For her hour rate I could visit Eastern in Sarasota 10 times and probably have better service from more attractive and attentive providers. A pussy is never worth what she wants.
Originally Posted by PorkSword
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-26 19:52 #13789Senior Member

Posts: 461Can we say GPS??
Somebody needs to let her know her pussy is not plated in 24 K Gold!! Even if it was I wouldn't splash that kinda green.
Originally Posted by Lurker2009
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-26 17:22 #13788Senior Member

Posts: 830Anyone see Anna from Cape Coral?
I see a link to a video on YT about the police going to a porn star's house in Cape Coral. Say what?
Yes, a porn actress with a bunch of movies online lives in Cape Coral. I search her name, yep, find plenty of free movies online. And her links to PH and OF etc.
I keep scrolling and there is her Tryst ad, she lives in Cape Coral. Hot photos. Hot description of what she does with a client.
WOW.
I'm thinking I'm going to take a ride across the bridge and see her.
I keep scrolling. I see her rates. Forget it.
https://tryst.link/escort/annachambers
-
05-05-26 14:10 #13787Senior Member

Posts: 667Serena
Something tells me neither pic is of a 59 yo woman.
Originally Posted by ChicagoAn65
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





