Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 196 to 210 of 10356
-
05-07-26 12:00 #10161Senior Member

Posts: 50Jess Best I 95 and ISB
Easy to set up a date and time. When I arrived she was prompt with instructions as to where to meet as all doors into the W*d** Suites are locked. She is personable, reasonably accommodating and in no rush to finish and have you leave. She requested that I not cum in her mouth but indicated no other limitations. She appears much older than the age stated in her posting, has considerable baby damage and was mechanical in her efforts. For me it was a less than satisfying experience and I will not repeat.
-
05-07-26 11:13 #10160Regular Member

Posts: 23Be careful with this one boys
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...tona/207204587 I saw her coupes times in the pass but now her oldman is out of jail and she is taking money leaving the place with her man on truck.
-
05-06-26 16:55 #10159Senior Member

Posts: 55Stormy
Any recent encounters with Stormy? Searching comes with older reviews, trying to find current intel.
-
05-05-26 23:01 #10158Banned Member

Posts: 962That's the knee I called out
That is the knee I pointed out. Now for answering my question: Did you indulge with her and if you did, what say you about the rendezvous?
Originally Posted by Chucktaylo677
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-26 17:01 #10157Senior Member

Posts: 55Marie has been on my list of providers I wouldn't mind seeing. While I can do covered FS I just cannot get past a covered BJ so I've never pulled the trigger for that reason.After that I noticed a post from Money Marie saying she's over in the Deltona area, normally ad says Daytona. Took a shot and reached out, comm were good and we set up a time.
She was staying over in a hotel off i4, arrived and she sent the room number. Let me tell you, that ass in bigger than the pics show, in a great way.
Talked for a minute, clothes came off and it was off to the races. Everything was covered, and that ass doesn't disappoint.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...d/691689679787
-
05-05-26 14:57 #10156Regular Member

Posts: 17Field report
Looking to have some fun a few days back and reached out to the new girl over in OC after some positive reviews. Comms where good and was ready to head her way until the donation came up. A buck 80 for a QV is what was quoted to me. Needless to say I declined that offer. Not sure what she quoted to others but that's a joke for a QV.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...r/632297915701
After that I noticed a post from Money Marie saying she's over in the Deltona area, normally ad says Daytona. Took a shot and reached out, comm were good and we set up a time.
She was staying over in a hotel off i4, arrived and she sent the room number. Let me tell you, that ass in bigger than the pics show, in a great way.
Talked for a minute, clothes came off and it was off to the races. Everything was covered, and that ass doesn't disappoint.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...d/691689679787
-
05-05-26 13:52 #10155Senior Member

Posts: 62Not a knee, that's her heel and the "shorts" ar the bottom of her leggings.
Knee is up on the edge of the bed.
Originally Posted by SpecialOne8
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-26 13:51 #10154Senior Member

Posts: 61That's her foot.
Her knee is on the bed. You're looking at the bottom of her foot with her ankle in her grey sweatpants.
Originally Posted by SpecialOne8
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-26 07:36 #10153Senior Member

Posts: 486UTR Daytona
Drive to Orlando.
Originally Posted by SlimDog2
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-26 23:35 #10152Regular Member

Posts: 19I can answer that for you. No Mgt
I visited this provider a few days ago. The visit was one of the very best I've had in a very, very long time. She is sweet, polite, accommodating, open minded and lots of fun.
Her requested donation is high but she worked with me. She may be rooming with someone but there was NO Management, pets, or undesirable anything in the room.
She and I got comfy and got to know each other. Her menu satisfied me and I was able to pleasure her more than a few times. She is bright, sober and gets into the action.
We got along well and I hope to see her on a regular basis. She ain't no Christy. I was very pleased.
While my recommendation might be questionable because I haven't posted here in years, you owe it to yourself to visit her and see for yourself.
I promise you, she is one of the best I've ever met. But YMMV.
By the by, I looked at the pic and don't see a knee but I haven't had anything to drink today. .
GL.
Originally Posted by SpecialOne8
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-26 13:58 #10151Senior Member

Posts: 32Since you're going to be in DB for a few weeks, you might as well take a day trip to Orlando because in DB your only option is to take what you can get. Way more options in Orlando!
Originally Posted by SlimDog2
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-26 13:10 #10150Senior Member

Posts: 261Visiting soon
Gents,
I'll be in town in a few weeks and I've read the last 10 pages to do a little pre-game. Anyone have any UTR that has there own place, really love those spinner, but don't have to be. Don't hesitate to PM me. And just overall what's your recommendations. I'll also post in the massage section as I also like to visit them and find a little Asian to toss around. TIA.
SD.
-
05-04-26 10:08 #10149Senior Member

Posts: 461Looks like misty joined her as well.
Originally Posted by DabMonger
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-26 09:18 #10148Senior Member

Posts: 406Lizzy
I can certainly attest that she is not a cop she stays there alone does have a daughter in town but I don't think her daughter stays with her in the room she is a sweetie true GFE and doesn't rush which is so key especially when you're nervous.
Originally Posted by ZNZBills
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-26 23:22 #10147Banned Member

Posts: 962My only question. Whose the guy with the knee in this pic?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...y/060913064617
Top row, FAR right. You will see a knee and blue shorts.
Hmmn. Management?
Just doing' my job brothers. Pointing out what might or might not be. If you go, be on your toes until this little hottie is confirmed as legit.
SO-8.
Originally Posted by ZNZBills
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





