Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 57 of 2668 FirstFirst ... 7 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 107 157 557 1057 ... LastLast
Results 841 to 855 of 40009
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #39169
    Quote Originally Posted by Nova417  [View Original Post]
    Never been to harmony but it was 100 for hour and then VIP was 230 and I had texted with them on Whatsapp and told them I wanted a table shower with BBJ and massage and all that and they came through. Shower was soapy and she glided on me front and back and then BBJ then back to the room for more BBJ and did a few positions and then bbjtcim. Its pricey but it was nice. Went back again and got a different girl but no table shower (my fault) but still got the VIP and did the same stuff. Girls were decent and the massage was alright.
    When you say decent could you describe the girl, did you get to choose or was it random?

  2. #39168

    Month in Review

    Finally got my account activated and want to thank everyone for their reviews, this is my month in review now that I can finally benefit the community LOL:

    Ya Spa: I honestly don't like coming here because of the dump that it is but they do have some bangers once in a while (Salome is missed) but seen Valentina two weeks ago. Very curvy and natural. Good attitude. The nice thing is you can text them and they'll show you whose working with pics. They're fairly accurate.

    New Massage Spa on 41** Montrose: Been open for two weeks from what I was told. I seen some reviews of a person by the name of YoYo there on ter and decided to go since it was close by my office. Unless I was baited and switched, though she said she was Yoyo, Yoyo was not worth the visit at least for me. Reviews said she had a nice ass. No ass in sight. Older provider who kept sending voice messages in Taiwanese while massaging. I was contemplating taking the L and just getting up. Would have been a great table shower prior if it was with a different provider.

    Massage clinic, Miluakee: Big hit or miss but again so close to my office that I take the risk. Usually two girls working, I went in, didn't like either one of them and just said f it I'm a leave. Women at the front desk was not happy with me dipping but I'm good sometimes I rather just go back to work and not force it. Shoulda done that at the spa on top too.

    The other spot I went to was Harmony in Norridge, and independent provider so I'll prolly throw that in that forum so it doesn't get messy.

    Not the best month for me, hopefully some better reviews later.

  3. #39167
    Quote Originally Posted by Nowhere500  [View Original Post]
    Where are her pictures?
    I wouldn't waste too much thought on it. That "review" has all the hallmarks of a shill and / or AI post.

  4. #39166
    Quote Originally Posted by PatelGonzula9  [View Original Post]
    Xiang Xiang is sexy young woman. Her figure is among the most enticing I've been with true to the pictures. Along with her beauty, and black hair which is my personal preference, her skills are top notch. Place Me spa 53XX W Fullerton Ave The atmosphere was warm and inviting Xiang Xiang 312-498-3XXX.

    I thoroughly enjoyed touching and pleasuring her body, getting to know her through exploration. Massage was quite nice; she puts a good effort into it. Lots of grabbing my balls and dick from behind. I never really know how to respond to that. Raising my ass as much as I can within comfort, but it's not the most comfortable position for me. Tap to flip, she stripped down and we kind of fondled each other at the side of the massage table. She edged me pretty quickly, so I had her get on all 4's so I could pummel her till completion. I finished a little sooner than I wanted but it was still worth it. The usual wipe down and back and shoulder massage stuff, and hung out for a few minutes chatting. I'll return for this young chick.
    Where are her pictures?

  5. #39165

    Me SPA at Fullerton and Laramie

    Xiang Xiang is sexy young woman. Her figure is among the most enticing I've been with true to the pictures. Along with her beauty, and black hair which is my personal preference, her skills are top notch. Place Me spa 53XX W Fullerton Ave The atmosphere was warm and inviting Xiang Xiang 312-498-3XXX.

    I thoroughly enjoyed touching and pleasuring her body, getting to know her through exploration. Massage was quite nice; she puts a good effort into it. Lots of grabbing my balls and dick from behind. I never really know how to respond to that. Raising my ass as much as I can within comfort, but it's not the most comfortable position for me. Tap to flip, she stripped down and we kind of fondled each other at the side of the massage table. She edged me pretty quickly, so I had her get on all 4's so I could pummel her till completion. I finished a little sooner than I wanted but it was still worth it. The usual wipe down and back and shoulder massage stuff, and hung out for a few minutes chatting. I'll return for this young chick.

  6. #39164

    North Beauty Hair & Foot Spa

    I called ahead and got an appointment with Angel. When I saw her, I found her really pretty, as looks early 20's to mid 20's. Short, with nice C-cups and a nice round ass. She's really bubbly and had an enthusiastic, fun attitude, which really got me going. Ended up paying the. 5 hf and she took me by the hand and skipped to an open room. I almost had to jog to keep up. We get in, and she asks for me to lie down but instead I pulled her close to me and she ended up giggling and wrapped her arms around me and we started kissing. A little bit of DFK and groping action, and we start rubbing each other's crotches. She asks if I didn't want a massage or not, but I kind of did, so I complied. I told her I'd tip her now so we wouldn't have to be interrupted later, so I whipped out $. 5 and gave it to her. When she got back, she noticed I wasn't lying down yet, so she asked if everything was ok. I wanted her to do the massage naked, so I pulled her dress off and then proceeded to lie down. Not before I got a good look at her first of course. She had such smooth, pale skin, which was contrasted by the dim lights in the room.

    She starts on the massage with some light oil action, and starts rubbing my shoulders to lower back. Moves down to the hip area and then works on my thighs, with the occasional teasing by brushing my junior and the sack. A couple of minutes and light edging later, she gets on the table and lifts my hips up. I'm thinking I'm going to get rimmed but she ends up milking me from behind while massaging my balls. It felt pretty good and was an experience I haven't really experienced before. She then starts tonguing my balls and occasionally kissing the tip, but never went further up north than the sack area, which was fine since rimming is kind of an odd experience. Finally she has me flip over and starts with the rest of the BBBJ, and then moves into a 69 position. After a short while of that she covers and mounts me but I take back control by switching to a mish position with her legs on my shoulder and I start pounding away. I end up busting inside of her. She gets up, uncovers me and starts BBBJing again which had me almost tapping out. She gives me a quick massage once more and after, we dress back up and kiss a bit more before she leads me back to the hall and then the exit.

    Total: $$. 2 Highly recommended.

  7. #39163

    Emily Rates

    Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoSlave  [View Original Post]
    Not sure, really. I've only ever done FS with her. But I bet she'll take what ever she can get.
    Emily's rates are as follows on top of house fee.

    L1 / $80.

    Nude L1 - $120 fingers in V.

    Nude L2 - $180 she catches every drop.

    Covered L3 - $220.

    Bare L3 - $260.

    She has done anal with me once but it was $500 and had to use a non latex condom not worth it was before her back surgery and you can tell the beer can was hurting her pretty bad.

  8. #39162

    Judy OD Wellness

    Finally pulled the trigger and saw Judy at OD Wellness and she did not disappoint. Went on Sunday. Mongers, be aware there is allot of activity on Belmont, so when walking in, you more than likely will be seen. I just walked in with confidence like I owned the place, so I did not get many stares while I waited for her to buzz me in. Now everyone talks about Judy's respective age, some people saying she's in her 70's. Looks wise, I've seen her rated as low as a 2. 5. I would have to say I was mildly impressed by her looks for someone who is 70 or near 70. She's not a beauty, but for her age I would put her at a 5. I have seen allot worse looking women who are 70 years old. He body is not shapely anymore, but from roaming around her body, she is still pretty solid. Started out with the table shower which was fine. She does the roaming in the shower, I'm sure to start sniffing out if your LEO. Moved to the room, where she had me lie on my stomach. Massage is ok, nothing spectacular. I was waiting for the rimming to start while I was on my stomach but she had me flip over on my back. When she roamed over the Franks and Beans, I gave her the universal signal of what I wanted. She dims the lights to near dark and then proceeds to give me a good rimming, not great, but solid while I was on my back. Had to hold my legs in the air like some of my women do when I dine at the why, which gave me a little exercise while she went to town. The best part with Judy is her head game, not the best I ever had but definitely top tier, and what makes it even better is if this old girl is 70 or above, she is aging like a fine wine when it comes to dick sucking skills. I've had allot younger and prettier that were terrible BJ queens. I got the standard CIM Judy finish. Completely satisfied with my experience. Thank you to all the mongers who previously reviewed Judy. That's why I love this website. I went for an hour. Paid the $65 door fee and tipped $125. Will definitely see her again when I am in the area. To all, stay safe out there.

  9. #39161

    Broadway Spa

    Anyone at Broadway spa offer FS anymore? I used to see Tina there for FS but I haven't seen her on the schedule for awhile.

  10. #39160
    Quote Originally Posted by Nowhere500  [View Original Post]
    Yuki at 50-50 Spa is very good for this. $160 for the hour all in. She's trained the other girls there (who I haven't seen so grain of salt) and I think they all do that style of massage.
    That's great info. Thanks!

  11. #39159
    Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoSlave  [View Original Post]
    If you haven't seen previous posts, Emily left SXL and is now at the spa on Grand near Ogden. She's my regular go to and I usually only do a half hour. But yesterday I booked a full hour with her so I could tell her about the dangerous place one door to the east. More on that later. After an absolutely amazing session, we talked for quite a while. She said she left SXL because there was a lot of fighting amongst the girls. So she couldn't take it anymore, handed her keys to the owner, and said she quits. Got to say this was my first time at her new place, and I think it's much nicer and cleaner than SXL. Has a table shower too.

    She said she's worried because she doesn't have the contact info of more than like 10 guys, so she thinks her regulars won't know where to find her. So go make an appointment with her at the new place and show her some love.

    Talked about her back surgery too. She had a herniated disc, and all the cortisone shots and pain meds didn't help. After the surgery she's 100% better. She's also aware someone apparently posted that she was sick, but must have removed that post.

    Oh, also, you can go in the back door. I mean that literally, not figuratively, guys. Enter from the alley behind the building. This is nice because the 2 cameras pointing toward the sidewalk on Grand one door to the east are there for a reason. Very shady place owned by a legit mobster who's main goal in life is to rob you of every last dime you have. I'm not exaggerating. IYKYK. Not the right forum to talk about it, so let me know if you want to know more.

    For those that don't know Emily, she is a cute, young looking spinner type, who likes to call you daddy. Also does BB FS.

    Stay safe, and stay thirsty my friends.
    The black anal gal Carly once told me to not ask for her through one of the Asian gals. That it would create a fuss. No problem since I only tried her a couple times out of curiosity anyway. But that was well over a year ago, and I noticed her just the other days when I saw Cindy. So she hangs in there at the hen house.

  12. #39158

    Candy at Lotus

    I don't know about AI, but I stopped at Lotus this weekend and met Candy. Very attractive and did have an unbelievable ass (for asian or any woman).

    Massage was very good and she really enjoys working the prostate. Usually not my thing, but she kept trying so I let her. Was different and relaxing, but not sure I'd do again.

    Everything else was great. Decent english, nice chat.

    I did see Cherry on my way out. Looked nice enough, but I'll stick with Candy on the next visit.

    Quote Originally Posted by PatelGonzula9  [View Original Post]
    As soon as Candy walked into the room, I felt like I hit the jackpot. She is a petite, pretty, asian woman tight body, and a GREAT ass. She walked in in heels wearing a simple black mini dress. Candy 312-383-7XXX . Then Cherry showed up I wanted two girls I was probably one of the first appointments of the day and I'm glad I showed up when I did, not sure how Cherry would have performed had I gotten her closer to the end of her shift. Cherry 872-366-1XXX . She greeted me in street clothes and still looked great! She took the house fee for the time I'd be there, then I got naked and laid face down on the table. Cherry and Candy returned for a nice medium pressure rub and I was able to feel legs up. Mild teasing toward the end of the back rub. Candy cleaned me off with a warm towel and asked me to flip. Cherry spent the remaining time with a really good scalp massage. 52XX W Irving Park rd I might have left a little bit before my time was up but I didn't feel like I was rushed out.

  13. #39157
    Yuki at 50-50 Spa is very good for this. $160 for the hour all in. She's trained the other girls there (who I haven't seen so grain of salt) and I think they all do that style of massage.

    Quote Originally Posted by NYFunRaveller  [View Original Post]
    I posted this in the Escorts forum but thought I'd try here too.

    I will be in Chicago in June for some meetings and was wondering if anyone could recommend a place that have girls who peg or do a good quality PM?

    I recently rediscovered the fine art of this pleasure. Unfortunately too few providers do it well.

    Appreciate any recos.

  14. #39156

    Emily Grand and Ogden

    Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoSlave  [View Original Post]
    Not sure, really. I've only ever done FS with her. But I bet she'll take what ever she can get.
    Does anyone know of a website or posting of hers with a phone number and accurate photo?

  15. #39155

    Emily L1?

    Quote Originally Posted by Nowhere500  [View Original Post]
    Would it make sense to see her for L1? Any idea the charge?
    Not sure, really. I've only ever done FS with her. But I bet she'll take what ever she can get.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape