Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 841 to 855 of 39995
-
05-04-26 16:41 #39155Senior Member

Posts: 44Emily L1?
Not sure, really. I've only ever done FS with her. But I bet she'll take what ever she can get.
Originally Posted by Nowhere500
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-26 16:39 #39154Senior Member

Posts: 44I would say just ask to use the back door when you call to make your appointment. There's a camera there, so she was right there waiting to let me in before I even had to knock.
Originally Posted by DropTop69
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-26 16:23 #39153Senior Member

Posts: 87Did Amanda spa move locations?
People in this thread refer to the address being on 380X Grand, but the number on the website referred me to a location in Bridgeport. Is there two locations or did it move after being shut down?
-
05-04-26 15:34 #39152Senior Member

Posts: 183A. I reviews.
Yea Now chat gpt, google gemini have helped mamsans, and papsans write fake reviews. AI is taking over LOL. Yes you can tell if a non english speaker a. K. a Chineese, Etc is writing fake reviews. Also the reviews would make the girls always perfect. Hey I guess you can use a. I to cheat on your college papers, write research papers, do your homework, be companion for lonely men, and tell you the cause of the vietnam war, or how crayons are made. Instanly. LOL. However on the other hand Chat GPT, and Google Gemini dont tollerate the sex talk, So on the other hand it must be an A.I platform i dont use. So i guess im wrong their. Sorry for the wroing info, on a.i capabilites.
Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-26 14:58 #39151Regular Member

Posts: 15May is definitely amazing
I was in the area and off work today so I went to JW. I was told to ask for May (I didn't even know she was Anne's sister until checking the thread after). Full disclosure from the start, I was asked for this review, but it was a great time regardless. Her rimming is top notch, and she will give you a BBBJ as long as you want. Agree that she doesn't clock watch (she went a bit over because I went during a not-busy time) and was enthusiastic until the very end. She does seem slightly fast to tire out than Anne when in CG, but you never know what condition these women are in that day (I've walked out when someone was obviously sick before.)
Originally Posted by SkipF69
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-26 14:04 #39150Senior Member

Posts: 64Emily
Good intel all around, thanks. Do you have to let them know beforehand that you'll be using the back door?
Originally Posted by ChicagoSlave
[View Original Post]
I got the two-mouth treatment from Kelly and Emily at SXL one time. My greatest AMP experience ever, so I'm fortunate to have had it. I've seen a couple sporadic reports of jealousies there, but nothing about frequent fighting. That's too bad. I will plan to try out West River or JW Rejuvenating before returning to SXL, since the reports from both seem consistently excellent.
-
05-04-26 14:03 #39149Senior Member

Posts: 37Places that do Pegging or PM
I posted this in the Escorts forum but thought I'd try here too.
I will be in Chicago in June for some meetings and was wondering if anyone could recommend a place that have girls who peg or do a good quality PM?
I recently rediscovered the fine art of this pleasure. Unfortunately too few providers do it well.
Appreciate any recos.
-
05-04-26 13:59 #39148Senior Member

Posts: 1148Note to the shills who write the AI prompts for these so-called reviews: Tell the AI engine to add more typos, some grammar gaffes, and use some big words incorrectly. Tell it to write like a horny, insecure 15-year-old who's been transmogrified into the body of an obese, emotionally stunted 40-year-old.
Originally Posted by PatelGonzula9
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-26 13:34 #39147Senior Member

Posts: 370Would it make sense to see her for L1? Any idea the charge?
Originally Posted by ChicagoSlave
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-26 08:58 #39146Banned Member

Posts: 10Lotus SPA at Irving Park
As soon as Candy walked into the room, I felt like I hit the jackpot. She is a petite, pretty, asian woman tight body, and a GREAT ass. She walked in in heels wearing a simple black mini dress. Candy 312-383-7XXX . Then Cherry showed up I wanted two girls I was probably one of the first appointments of the day and I'm glad I showed up when I did, not sure how Cherry would have performed had I gotten her closer to the end of her shift. Cherry 872-366-1XXX . She greeted me in street clothes and still looked great! She took the house fee for the time I'd be there, then I got naked and laid face down on the table. Cherry and Candy returned for a nice medium pressure rub and I was able to feel legs up. Mild teasing toward the end of the back rub. Candy cleaned me off with a warm towel and asked me to flip. Cherry spent the remaining time with a really good scalp massage. 52XX W Irving Park rd I might have left a little bit before my time was up but I didn't feel like I was rushed out.
-
05-04-26 07:21 #39145Senior Member

Posts: 44Emily on Grand / Ogden now
If you haven't seen previous posts, Emily left SXL and is now at the spa on Grand near Ogden. She's my regular go to and I usually only do a half hour. But yesterday I booked a full hour with her so I could tell her about the dangerous place one door to the east. More on that later. After an absolutely amazing session, we talked for quite a while. She said she left SXL because there was a lot of fighting amongst the girls. So she couldn't take it anymore, handed her keys to the owner, and said she quits. Got to say this was my first time at her new place, and I think it's much nicer and cleaner than SXL. Has a table shower too.
She said she's worried because she doesn't have the contact info of more than like 10 guys, so she thinks her regulars won't know where to find her. So go make an appointment with her at the new place and show her some love.
Talked about her back surgery too. She had a herniated disc, and all the cortisone shots and pain meds didn't help. After the surgery she's 100% better. She's also aware someone apparently posted that she was sick, but must have removed that post.
Oh, also, you can go in the back door. I mean that literally, not figuratively, guys. Enter from the alley behind the building. This is nice because the 2 cameras pointing toward the sidewalk on Grand one door to the east are there for a reason. Very shady place owned by a legit mobster who's main goal in life is to rob you of every last dime you have. I'm not exaggerating. IYKYK. Not the right forum to talk about it, so let me know if you want to know more.
For those that don't know Emily, she is a cute, young looking spinner type, who likes to call you daddy. Also does BB FS.
Stay safe, and stay thirsty my friends.
-
05-03-26 13:00 #39144Regular Member

Posts: 5Yeah there is but you'll probably need to tell them you're coming in the back.
Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-26 09:10 #39143Senior Member

Posts: 30Nunhouse
New spot, has anyone tried it out yet?
www.nunhouse88.com
-
05-03-26 08:57 #39142Senior Member

Posts: 1148Dumb Orange question
The Orange website shows a photo of parking in the back. Is there an entrance to the spa from back there, or do you have to walk around to the front to get in?
-
05-03-26 06:51 #39141Banned Member

Posts: 317Daisy
Did you go see her? Was he correct?
Originally Posted by HappyGardener
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





