Thread: Legit Massage With HE
+
Add Report
Results 166 to 180 of 1361
-
05-10-26 17:00 #1196Senior Member

Posts: 71Farah
She got site or ad?
Originally Posted by Sufi1
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-26 15:21 #1195Senior Member

Posts: 3424Farah
I've been seeing her for years, so whatever I'm paying may not represent her current prices. She's never raised rates on me.
Originally Posted by SirNasty64
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-26 14:05 #1194Senior Member

Posts: 41I saw her for 200/ h a few weeks ago. Massage plus BJ / FS. Great service, great incall. Just too old for me.
Originally Posted by SirNasty64
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-26 11:37 #1193Senior Member

Posts: 54Andrea Davis
I've seen also when her prices were reasonable.
Originally Posted by JoBlow
[View Original Post]
Now her price doesn't match the service and now she insist on real world information from you.
Driver's license, Photo, etc.
It's amazing that enough simps exists to keep some of these women in business.
-
05-10-26 11:35 #1192Senior Member

Posts: 90Farah
What is she charging these days.
Originally Posted by Sufi1
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-26 10:28 #1191Senior Member

Posts: 63https://tryst.link/escort/andrea-davis
Originally Posted by TheMongerProf
[View Original Post]
Saw her years ago when prices were cheaper. Pics are dated. She looks a little older and is slightly bigger but looked good enough for me. Massage was good. Nice lady and good service. Would not pay current prices on my budget. But if you not worried about the price tag she is a reputable provider.
-
05-08-26 17:14 #1190Senior Member

Posts: 503Milking table
Have not seen her, but saw her ad, so thought I'd pass it on.
Originally Posted by TheMongerProf
[View Original Post]
https://las-vegas.mojovillage.com/ad...massage_416109
-
05-08-26 17:08 #1189Senior Member

Posts: 503Farah
Saw her this morning and had a nice time. She gave a pretty good massage and paid attention to a tight shoulder muscle that I had. Finished with a BJ this time. We chatted a little bit. She said she had been a little under the weather a couple of weeks ago, but was feeling much better.
-
05-05-26 05:57 #1188Senior Member

Posts: 73Milking Table Services
Recommendations please? I think I sawza review a few months ago but can't locate it. Also, pretty sure it was a black woman though. Any info on other milking massagers?
Thanks.
-
05-05-26 00:15 #1187Senior Member

Posts: 70Mya
There's been a hole in the massage market since Kaylee moved away, but Mya is a nice replacement and similar experience. She just moved here from San Diego and has a lot of good reviews so I took a shot. Good massage, good face and body, safe location in the SW. Standard finish and nothing else available but I'll repeat.
https://rubrankings.com/united-state...ing-38256.html
-
05-04-26 22:28 #1186Regular Member

Posts: 10Luxor
Is there anything within walking distance of Luxor? Tia.
-
05-01-26 08:56 #1185Senior Member

Posts: 118Claire
There is another cuddle site out there. Not as active as Cuddle Comfort. But I have managed to set something up with one cutie.
Anyone have info or experience on Claire. She mentions she's a massage therapist which is why I am cross-posing.
https://cuddlecompanions.org/cuddler/clairebear420/
Good, bad or indifferent. Anything would be great.
I will be sure to share the outcome.
Thanks.
-
04-27-26 13:33 #1184Senior Member

Posts: 1890Aroma Spa
Not the other FS one, this Aroma is by Windmill and Maryland (near Lee's liquor).
Anyway, I wanted to find another legit spot with HE but sadly this is not it. It's 50 for 1/2 hour. Older lady with huge knockers so I'm like why not hoping the massage would be good. NOPE!
The other thing I didn't notice, the walls don't go all the way up so you can hear everything going on in the other rooms. The place was busy I believe only 2-3 ladies are working. At least one sounded cute and young. I didn't bother with HE but it's definitely on the table.
-
04-17-26 12:27 #1183Senior Member

Posts: 41I tried too. Communication seemed amicable until it suddenly changed for no good reason. Radio silence since. Maybe it was a blessing in disguise. Rates seemed great which made me interested to begin with.
Originally Posted by OrangeMaverick
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-26 02:36 #1182Senior Member

Posts: 38I tried to see "her" a few months ago and she was so busy Door Dashing that she wouldn't give me the time of day.
Originally Posted by CreamPieSeeker
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





