Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 53 of 3965 FirstFirst ... 3 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 103 153 553 1053 ... LastLast
Results 781 to 795 of 59472
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #58692

    Royal

    Quote Originally Posted by Ja3415  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know what happened with Royal Massage in Johns Creek? I called a couple of days and nobody answered then to drove by and lights out and door locked. I am trying to find Linda she used to bring her dogs to work. Does anyone know where she is?
    She was there last week when I was there.

  2. #58691

    Is Cobb / Cherokee just a no-go?

    I know there have been some serious crackdowns in Cobb county, but is Sunshine on bells ferry still going strong? Is this area just a no-go zone nowadays? Used to visit there and Lu's on Cobb parkway, getting the itch but don't want to try my luck too far.

  3. #58690

    Royal massage johns creek

    Anyone know what happened with Royal Massage in Johns Creek? I called a couple of days and nobody answered then to drove by and lights out and door locked. I am trying to find Linda she used to bring her dogs to work. Does anyone know where she is?

  4. #58689

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by Florida2469  [View Original Post]
    What's worked for me in the past is you offer her a massage, that gets you off the table and her on the table. I've had her randomly start blowing me because she was so into it and also just pulled her pants down and gone down on her. As others have said, this is after repeat service LOL. I will also say for my experience she is into me because I've never tipped more than $. 6 LOL.
    Totally agree and have tried the massage trick and it works. Just don't rush the massage. I've had it where they only pull their shirt up and by the end they are totally naked and horny as hell. Think about what you like when you get a good massage and just duplicate. Florida2469 must have a better technique because L2, IMO, is really rare when starting from OTC only. Again this is usually a repeat service. I've taken OTC only to FIV / Daty with a hard O finish. Again do not rush is the key IMO.

    Good Luck.

  5. #58688
    I'm visiting toward the end of the month and was looking for some intel. I'll be staying in the Dunwoody area.

  6. #58687
    Quote Originally Posted by BadaBng  [View Original Post]
    Can someone explain what L1, L2, L3 means?
    In the AMP world L1 means HJ at best. L2 stands for BJ whether covered or bare. L3 is FS again whether covered or bare.

  7. #58686
    Quote Originally Posted by BadaBng  [View Original Post]
    Can someone explain what L1, L2, L3 means?
    How the hell you get to senior and don't know what the L's are?

  8. #58685
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeNichols  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone ever turned an L1 to Daty. If yes how do you get there laying on your back with her standing.
    What's worked for me in the past is you offer her a massage, that gets you off the table and her on the table. I've had her randomly start blowing me because she was so into it and also just pulled her pants down and gone down on her. As others have said, this is after repeat service LOL. I will also say for my experience she is into me because I've never tipped more than $. 6 LOL.

  9. #58684

    L

    Can someone explain what L1, L2, L3 means?

  10. #58683

    Miki from MS

    Anyone been able to reconnect with Miki or any of the girls from MS since the unfortunate event? DM's preferred.

  11. #58682

    Royal Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by Bzm9000  [View Original Post]
    Oops, that should be $$, not $ for Royal.
    It was 1.6 Tip for L3 when I went, but she was bit of an owl and refused to ride CG. The mirrors in that place is a nice touch though.

  12. #58681

    Line-up

    Quote Originally Posted by OopaRam  [View Original Post]
    Is Clara back at Mint or were you speaking from your past encounters?
    As of last week the line up was.

    Yo-yo, Bianca and Me-Me.

  13. #58680

    Mint. Clara?

    Quote Originally Posted by DerpMonger  [View Original Post]
    Just adding in a report for Bianca at Mint. At first, she was a bit fake-why but if you can get her to open up, she's pretty funny. In terms of service, pretty standard for Mint but I thought her L1 was better than her L2 so might be hit or miss compared to Yoyo or Clara.
    Is Clara back at Mint or were you speaking from your past encounters?

  14. #58679
    Quote Originally Posted by Bzm9000  [View Original Post]
    Royal Spa. Doraville - Stopped here a couple months ago. Lady there said it was her last week at the time and she was going back to NY. Unfortunate, since she was real easy on the eyes. 1 hr L3 .8+$ includes table shower.
    Oops, that should be $$, not $ for Royal.

  15. #58678

    Outside of Norcross

    All. Venturing outside Buford Hwy and trying 2 oldies but goodies. At least based on my visits in Feb. At PZ on South Cobb Drive. At PZ I had Angela and she was an older early 50's solid 6 maybe 7 overall. Not skinny but built in all the right places. She allowed OTC top and bottom and gave a great massage. I believe there will be more available. Will try and report. Sweet woman with little English skills. Great top and strong legs. Face is quite cute.

    HONG off of Jimmy Carter I had Bella and someone else (forgot the name) for a 4 hand for 60 min. I think Bella will be available for significantly more on her own. I will try and report back.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape