Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 57 of 2667 FirstFirst ... 7 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 107 157 557 1057 ... LastLast
Results 841 to 855 of 40003
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #39163

    Emily Rates

    Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoSlave  [View Original Post]
    Not sure, really. I've only ever done FS with her. But I bet she'll take what ever she can get.
    Emily's rates are as follows on top of house fee.

    L1 / $80.

    Nude L1 - $120 fingers in V.

    Nude L2 - $180 she catches every drop.

    Covered L3 - $220.

    Bare L3 - $260.

    She has done anal with me once but it was $500 and had to use a non latex condom not worth it was before her back surgery and you can tell the beer can was hurting her pretty bad.

  2. #39162

    Judy OD Wellness

    Finally pulled the trigger and saw Judy at OD Wellness and she did not disappoint. Went on Sunday. Mongers, be aware there is allot of activity on Belmont, so when walking in, you more than likely will be seen. I just walked in with confidence like I owned the place, so I did not get many stares while I waited for her to buzz me in. Now everyone talks about Judy's respective age, some people saying she's in her 70's. Looks wise, I've seen her rated as low as a 2. 5. I would have to say I was mildly impressed by her looks for someone who is 70 or near 70. She's not a beauty, but for her age I would put her at a 5. I have seen allot worse looking women who are 70 years old. He body is not shapely anymore, but from roaming around her body, she is still pretty solid. Started out with the table shower which was fine. She does the roaming in the shower, I'm sure to start sniffing out if your LEO. Moved to the room, where she had me lie on my stomach. Massage is ok, nothing spectacular. I was waiting for the rimming to start while I was on my stomach but she had me flip over on my back. When she roamed over the Franks and Beans, I gave her the universal signal of what I wanted. She dims the lights to near dark and then proceeds to give me a good rimming, not great, but solid while I was on my back. Had to hold my legs in the air like some of my women do when I dine at the why, which gave me a little exercise while she went to town. The best part with Judy is her head game, not the best I ever had but definitely top tier, and what makes it even better is if this old girl is 70 or above, she is aging like a fine wine when it comes to dick sucking skills. I've had allot younger and prettier that were terrible BJ queens. I got the standard CIM Judy finish. Completely satisfied with my experience. Thank you to all the mongers who previously reviewed Judy. That's why I love this website. I went for an hour. Paid the $65 door fee and tipped $125. Will definitely see her again when I am in the area. To all, stay safe out there.

  3. #39161

    Broadway Spa

    Anyone at Broadway spa offer FS anymore? I used to see Tina there for FS but I haven't seen her on the schedule for awhile.

  4. #39160
    Quote Originally Posted by Nowhere500  [View Original Post]
    Yuki at 50-50 Spa is very good for this. $160 for the hour all in. She's trained the other girls there (who I haven't seen so grain of salt) and I think they all do that style of massage.
    That's great info. Thanks!

  5. #39159
    Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoSlave  [View Original Post]
    If you haven't seen previous posts, Emily left SXL and is now at the spa on Grand near Ogden. She's my regular go to and I usually only do a half hour. But yesterday I booked a full hour with her so I could tell her about the dangerous place one door to the east. More on that later. After an absolutely amazing session, we talked for quite a while. She said she left SXL because there was a lot of fighting amongst the girls. So she couldn't take it anymore, handed her keys to the owner, and said she quits. Got to say this was my first time at her new place, and I think it's much nicer and cleaner than SXL. Has a table shower too.

    She said she's worried because she doesn't have the contact info of more than like 10 guys, so she thinks her regulars won't know where to find her. So go make an appointment with her at the new place and show her some love.

    Talked about her back surgery too. She had a herniated disc, and all the cortisone shots and pain meds didn't help. After the surgery she's 100% better. She's also aware someone apparently posted that she was sick, but must have removed that post.

    Oh, also, you can go in the back door. I mean that literally, not figuratively, guys. Enter from the alley behind the building. This is nice because the 2 cameras pointing toward the sidewalk on Grand one door to the east are there for a reason. Very shady place owned by a legit mobster who's main goal in life is to rob you of every last dime you have. I'm not exaggerating. IYKYK. Not the right forum to talk about it, so let me know if you want to know more.

    For those that don't know Emily, she is a cute, young looking spinner type, who likes to call you daddy. Also does BB FS.

    Stay safe, and stay thirsty my friends.
    The black anal gal Carly once told me to not ask for her through one of the Asian gals. That it would create a fuss. No problem since I only tried her a couple times out of curiosity anyway. But that was well over a year ago, and I noticed her just the other days when I saw Cindy. So she hangs in there at the hen house.

  6. #39158

    Candy at Lotus

    I don't know about AI, but I stopped at Lotus this weekend and met Candy. Very attractive and did have an unbelievable ass (for asian or any woman).

    Massage was very good and she really enjoys working the prostate. Usually not my thing, but she kept trying so I let her. Was different and relaxing, but not sure I'd do again.

    Everything else was great. Decent english, nice chat.

    I did see Cherry on my way out. Looked nice enough, but I'll stick with Candy on the next visit.

    Quote Originally Posted by PatelGonzula9  [View Original Post]
    As soon as Candy walked into the room, I felt like I hit the jackpot. She is a petite, pretty, asian woman tight body, and a GREAT ass. She walked in in heels wearing a simple black mini dress. Candy 312-383-7XXX . Then Cherry showed up I wanted two girls I was probably one of the first appointments of the day and I'm glad I showed up when I did, not sure how Cherry would have performed had I gotten her closer to the end of her shift. Cherry 872-366-1XXX . She greeted me in street clothes and still looked great! She took the house fee for the time I'd be there, then I got naked and laid face down on the table. Cherry and Candy returned for a nice medium pressure rub and I was able to feel legs up. Mild teasing toward the end of the back rub. Candy cleaned me off with a warm towel and asked me to flip. Cherry spent the remaining time with a really good scalp massage. 52XX W Irving Park rd I might have left a little bit before my time was up but I didn't feel like I was rushed out.

  7. #39157
    Yuki at 50-50 Spa is very good for this. $160 for the hour all in. She's trained the other girls there (who I haven't seen so grain of salt) and I think they all do that style of massage.

    Quote Originally Posted by NYFunRaveller  [View Original Post]
    I posted this in the Escorts forum but thought I'd try here too.

    I will be in Chicago in June for some meetings and was wondering if anyone could recommend a place that have girls who peg or do a good quality PM?

    I recently rediscovered the fine art of this pleasure. Unfortunately too few providers do it well.

    Appreciate any recos.

  8. #39156

    Emily Grand and Ogden

    Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoSlave  [View Original Post]
    Not sure, really. I've only ever done FS with her. But I bet she'll take what ever she can get.
    Does anyone know of a website or posting of hers with a phone number and accurate photo?

  9. #39155

    Emily L1?

    Quote Originally Posted by Nowhere500  [View Original Post]
    Would it make sense to see her for L1? Any idea the charge?
    Not sure, really. I've only ever done FS with her. But I bet she'll take what ever she can get.

  10. #39154
    Quote Originally Posted by DropTop69  [View Original Post]
    Good intel all around, thanks. Do you have to let them know beforehand that you'll be using the back door?

    I got the two-mouth treatment from Kelly and Emily at SXL one time. My greatest AMP experience ever, so I'm fortunate to have had it. I've seen a couple sporadic reports of jealousies there, but nothing about frequent fighting. That's too bad. I will plan to try out West River or JW Rejuvenating before returning to SXL, since the reports from both seem consistently excellent.
    I would say just ask to use the back door when you call to make your appointment. There's a camera there, so she was right there waiting to let me in before I even had to knock.

  11. #39153
    Did Amanda spa move locations?

    People in this thread refer to the address being on 380X Grand, but the number on the website referred me to a location in Bridgeport. Is there two locations or did it move after being shut down?

  12. #39152

    A. I reviews.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6  [View Original Post]
    Note to the shills who write the AI prompts for these so-called reviews: Tell the AI engine to add more typos, some grammar gaffes, and use some big words incorrectly. Tell it to write like a horny, insecure 15-year-old who's been transmogrified into the body of an obese, emotionally stunted 40-year-old.
    Yea Now chat gpt, google gemini have helped mamsans, and papsans write fake reviews. AI is taking over LOL. Yes you can tell if a non english speaker a. K. a Chineese, Etc is writing fake reviews. Also the reviews would make the girls always perfect. Hey I guess you can use a. I to cheat on your college papers, write research papers, do your homework, be companion for lonely men, and tell you the cause of the vietnam war, or how crayons are made. Instanly. LOL. However on the other hand Chat GPT, and Google Gemini dont tollerate the sex talk, So on the other hand it must be an A.I platform i dont use. So i guess im wrong their. Sorry for the wroing info, on a.i capabilites.

  13. #39151

    May is definitely amazing

    Quote Originally Posted by SkipF69  [View Original Post]
    Got a notice Anne sister visiting Chicago first time and is at JW rejuv. Saw her this morning. May is her name- she has been a red card in California the past 7 years. Excellent non rush service with focus on pleasing just like Anne. Did the VIP with good table shower, she squirted in oral, enjoyed RCG, CG, Mich, and also gave a very good full massage after with finish shower to fill the entire hour. She is a little older than Anne with slight baby damage, enhanced E cups and the same little butt like Anne. Yes, she has similar looks as her sister. She will be here a month or two. Highly recommend. SK.
    I was in the area and off work today so I went to JW. I was told to ask for May (I didn't even know she was Anne's sister until checking the thread after). Full disclosure from the start, I was asked for this review, but it was a great time regardless. Her rimming is top notch, and she will give you a BBBJ as long as you want. Agree that she doesn't clock watch (she went a bit over because I went during a not-busy time) and was enthusiastic until the very end. She does seem slightly fast to tire out than Anne when in CG, but you never know what condition these women are in that day (I've walked out when someone was obviously sick before.)

  14. #39150

    Emily

    Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoSlave  [View Original Post]
    If you haven't seen previous posts, Emily left SXL and is now at the spa on Grand near Ogden. She's my regular go to and I usually only do a half hour. But yesterday I booked a full hour with her so I could tell her about the dangerous place one door to the east. More on that later. After an absolutely amazing session, we talked for quite a while. She said she left SXL because there was a lot of fighting amongst the girls. So she couldn't take it anymore, handed her keys to the owner, and said she quits. Got to say this was my first time at her new place, and I think it's much nicer and cleaner than SXL. Has a table shower too.

    She said she's worried because she doesn't have the contact info of more than like 10 guys, so she thinks her regulars won't know where to find her. So go make an appointment with her at the new place and show her some love.

    Talked about her back surgery too. She had a herniated disc, and all the cortisone shots and pain meds didn't help. After the surgery she's 100% better. She's also aware someone apparently posted that she was sick, but must have removed that post.

    Oh, also, you can go in the back door. I mean that literally, not figuratively, guys. Enter from the alley behind the building. This is nice because the 2 cameras pointing toward the sidewalk on Grand one door to the east are there for a reason. Very shady place owned by a legit mobster who's main goal in life is to rob you of every last dime you have. I'm not exaggerating. IYKYK. Not the right forum to talk about it, so let me know if you want to know more.

    For those that don't know Emily, she is a cute, young looking spinner type, who likes to call you daddy. Also does BB FS.

    Stay safe, and stay thirsty my friends.
    Good intel all around, thanks. Do you have to let them know beforehand that you'll be using the back door?

    I got the two-mouth treatment from Kelly and Emily at SXL one time. My greatest AMP experience ever, so I'm fortunate to have had it. I've seen a couple sporadic reports of jealousies there, but nothing about frequent fighting. That's too bad. I will plan to try out West River or JW Rejuvenating before returning to SXL, since the reports from both seem consistently excellent.

  15. #39149

    Places that do Pegging or PM

    I posted this in the Escorts forum but thought I'd try here too.

    I will be in Chicago in June for some meetings and was wondering if anyone could recommend a place that have girls who peg or do a good quality PM?

    I recently rediscovered the fine art of this pleasure. Unfortunately too few providers do it well.

    Appreciate any recos.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape