Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 55 of 2489 FirstFirst ... 5 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 105 155 555 1055 ... LastLast
Results 811 to 825 of 37331
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #36521

  2. #36520
    Quote Originally Posted by Dls9090  [View Original Post]
    Let us know if you meet up with her. Been a while since I've seen her, but she was a little bit heavier back then.
    How was the experience? I might try her this weekend.

  3. #36519
    Quote Originally Posted by Slider757  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/chest...-/387826624408

    Anyone seen her lately? Any info appreciated.
    Let us know if you meet up with her. Been a while since I've seen her, but she was a little bit heavier back then.

  4. #36518

    Not yet

    Quote Originally Posted by Packie010  [View Original Post]
    I almost saw her last night, but she got back to me super late. Had coms with her this morning, and might take one for the team at lunch. I'll report back if I do. I'd love some feedback before I go though, if anyone has some.

  5. #36517

  6. #36516

    Info

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/chest...-/387826624408

    Anyone seen her lately? Any info appreciated.

  7. #36515
    Quote Originally Posted by BoatJock  [View Original Post]
    I am passing through your area tomorrow and notice Karma Kashout is advertising on Tryst. She used to live in Myrtle Beach and I saw her a number of times. She is an awesome date. Enthusiastic BBBJ and CFS. She really enjoys it! Don't hesitate seeing her. Best, BJ.

    https://tryst.link/escort/karma-kashout-304
    She's definitely energetic!! Did rcg with her and then switched to k9 and she rocked it. Takes a pounding well. She a head hunter.

  8. #36514

    RE Karma Kashout

    Quote Originally Posted by BoatJock  [View Original Post]
    I am passing through your area tomorrow and notice Karma Kashout is advertising on Tryst. She used to live in Myrtle Beach and I saw her a number of times. She is an awesome date. Enthusiastic BBBJ and CFS. She really enjoys it! Don't hesitate seeing her. Best, BJ.

    https://tryst.link/escort/karma-kashout-304
    Karma Isa Libra.

    Posts 8846 , 8849
    Myrtle Beach discussion https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...754&viewfull=1#post7466754.

    Big Thanks to mongers Grafenberg and Xaxado. Posts 1463 and 1465

    Fredericksburg discussion https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...358&viewfull=1#post7218358.

    https://cdn.imgchest.com/files/a17a2f0907b3.png https://cdn.imgchest.com/files/30ba0b4e72aa.png
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20260505-003631.jpg‎   1000007779.jpg‎  

  9. #36513

    Karma Kashout

    I am passing through your area tomorrow and notice Karma Kashout is advertising on Tryst. She used to live in Myrtle Beach and I saw her a number of times. She is an awesome date. Enthusiastic BBBJ and CFS. She really enjoys it! Don't hesitate seeing her. Best, BJ.

    https://tryst.link/escort/karma-kashout-304
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Karma 1.jpg‎   Karma 2.jpg‎   Karma 3.jpg‎  

  10. #36512

    Sally

    Quote Originally Posted by Packie010  [View Original Post]
    Sally on jd is looking for old and new regulars to chill with. If you have her digits just hit her up and if you need her digits just hmu. Also Delilah on jd is looking for some fun also so hit her number up and if you need her number just hmu. Also I don't think they are doing doubles no more.
    Can you slide me her digits too and a Pic as well or describe how she looks?

    TIA!!

  11. #36511

    Star

    Reviewed before sweet girl, reasonable rates, and great service. Looking for old and new folks to help out.

  12. #36510

    Sally

    Quote Originally Posted by Packie010  [View Original Post]
    Sally on jd is looking for old and new regulars to chill with. If you have her digits just hit her up and if you need her digits just hmu. Also Delilah on jd is looking for some fun also so hit her number up and if you need her number just hmu. Also I don't think they are doing doubles no more.
    Hey Packie010 send me Sally number and a pic if you have one.

  13. #36509

    Utr sally and Delilah

    Sally on jd is looking for old and new regulars to chill with. If you have her digits just hit her up and if you need her digits just hmu. Also Delilah on jd is looking for some fun also so hit her number up and if you need her number just hmu. Also I don't think they are doing doubles no more.

  14. #36508

    Puerta Rican Princess

    Big shout out to Member #7200 finally got to meet the hard to get in touch with Puerta Rican Princess. It's spelled wrong but I went with how it is on the add. Good time and train to go. Only issue was knocks in the door. Which kills vibe quick, but shei took care of it like a pro. Next time might spend a little more coin to get her in my domain. If you can get in contact with her she is the real deal.

  15. #36507
    Legendary because she's so well known to you guys and been around forever. Also because she's so damn cool. I'm into giving golden showers. She wouldn't do it when I first asked. However later that day she said her bf robbed her and she would let me do it however I wanted to. By then I'd been with her girl Ally and was good. Didn't know she rimmed. Also my thing. Oh well. Next time.

    Quote Originally Posted by Slider757  [View Original Post]
    What's so legendary? And what kink is she not into? She will literally put her tongue in your ass if you want. LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape