Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 52 of 1669 FirstFirst ... 2 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 102 152 552 1052 ... LastLast
Results 766 to 780 of 25028
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24263

    Scam

    Guaranteed theyre not real.

    Scammers usually are the ones using telegram.

    Quote Originally Posted by JClearMan1  [View Original Post]

  2. #24262
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Quote Originally Posted by Tp1701  [View Original Post]
    They pop up intermittently on stg. Something about their ads just seems off.
    That's because they are not in Rhode island. They are selling content so if someone do deposit to go see them. No way in hell you will see them.

  3. #24261

    Everyone Skip this One

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bosto...m/249147356829

    Comeplete waste of time. Scheduled a visit and confirmed what was on the menu. Pretty much did not follow thru with anything. Also a roommate / pimp banging on the door rushing you after eight minutes even if you scheduled more time. She stays in hostel type places but definitely save your money and go else where.

  4. #24260
    Quote Originally Posted by JClearMan1  [View Original Post]
    They pop up intermittently on stg. Something about their ads just seems off.

  5. #24259

    Mother and daughter?


  6. #24258
    Quote Originally Posted by FairwayPar4  [View Original Post]
    Had a time setup with lady Fri evng, tex her I was 5 mins away as requested. Waited for reply back but never got one. Stuck in prov with a no so, moved onto another located in e. Prov. Any info on this one before I try again I'm thinking! Thanks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/attle...a/469089043226
    She's well reported on.

    Pics are old / not reflective of current looks (maybe 5 years ago). She has aged poorly (unrelated to drugs it seems? -- she just looks like she's mid 40s) Her ass is still fat but she has a gut. Performance is very very mechanical and extremely mid. There's better options in every department.

  7. #24257
    Quote Originally Posted by Crabbi  [View Original Post]
    Does she have a current ad?
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...y/815152938902

  8. #24256
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Quote Originally Posted by PSlag56  [View Original Post]
    Several years ago, I tried to meet with her. She ghosted me, twice. Fool me once.
    She's one of those that got gps if you ask m3. She post daily more than once and yet ghosting you. Also, did anyone sees Katrina wishlist LOL.

    https://allmylinks.com/discretelatina.

  9. #24255
    Quote Originally Posted by IcebergSlim  [View Original Post]
    Paid Mandy a visit recently for a BBBJCIM and was not disappointed. She did run a little behind schedule (seems typical with her) but super friendly and nice to chat with. Felt at ease. Definitely a lot skinnier looking than her ads reflect. Overall, great at what she does and would repeat. She has more to offer as well including Greek, perhaps next time.
    Does she have a current ad?

  10. #24254

    Kerry

    Quote Originally Posted by FairwayPar4  [View Original Post]
    Had a time setup with lady Fri evng, tex her I was 5 mins away as requested. Waited for reply back but never got one. Stuck in prov with a no so, moved onto another located in e. Prov. Any info on this one before I try again I'm thinking! Thanks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/attle...a/469089043226
    Several years ago, I tried to meet with her. She ghosted me, twice. Fool me once.

  11. #24253

    Kerry

    Had a time setup with lady Fri evng, tex her I was 5 mins away as requested. Waited for reply back but never got one. Stuck in prov with a no so, moved onto another located in e. Prov. Any info on this one before I try again I'm thinking! Thanks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/attle...a/469089043226

  12. #24252

    Barbie Blanco

    Has anyone seen Barbie recently. She always had ads but haven't seen any for weeks.

    Sorry meant to post this on the south coast forum

  13. #24251
    Quote Originally Posted by NightCrawler67  [View Original Post]
    Hey all,

    Bee to RI a bunch and say that redhead Kat almost everyday I was there. I was booking a trip back to Providence and when I was looking for people to see I didn't see her ads anywhere. Does anyone know what happened to her? She was one of my favorite providers that I've seen. I doubt she's still there but any info to clear it up would be great.

    Night.
    She ran over and killed a little old lady, she was on bail for a bit, but I'm pretty sure I saw a news article about her starting to serve her sentence.

  14. #24250
    Quote Originally Posted by NightCrawler67  [View Original Post]
    Hey all,

    Bee to RI a bunch and say that redhead Kat almost everyday I was there. I was booking a trip back to Providence and when I was looking for people to see I didn't see her ads anywhere. Does anyone know what happened to her? She was one of my favorite providers that I've seen. I doubt she's still there but any info to clear it up would be great.

    Night.
    I don't have much to offer here, but there was a few months near the end where she started demanding deposits to see people, which I'm guessing was the start of scamming. Interest in her fell off, and she stopped providing.

  15. #24249

    Kat Redhead

    Hey all,

    Bee to RI a bunch and say that redhead Kat almost everyday I was there. I was booking a trip back to Providence and when I was looking for people to see I didn't see her ads anywhere. Does anyone know what happened to her? She was one of my favorite providers that I've seen. I doubt she's still there but any info to clear it up would be great.

    Night.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape