Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 331 to 345 of 7048
-
05-06-26 08:02 #6718Senior Member

Posts: 148Thanks for the info.
Originally Posted by LazyBones
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-26 20:20 #6717Senior Member

Posts: 222This has happened to me before too. If Ruby doesn't answer I leave right away and head somewhere else. Despite no atm machine, no AC, no bathroom, Ruby makes it worthwhile. Saw her Sunday evening and her " fuck my ass, cum in my ass the cum in mouth and on my face routine" was worth it, plus her smile.
Originally Posted by Mercury88
[View Original Post]
This goes for any place, if what you want isn't right there, don't waste your time.
-
05-05-26 18:20 #6716Regular Member

Posts: 13Arina
Hey,
Has anyone seen this massage therapist located in aventura?
https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/37407/
I've seen Nika and Natalie from MF and both distinct but very good. Any info on her would be appreciated.
Thanks.
-
05-05-26 10:39 #6715Senior Member

Posts: 278Btbt
Wasted an hour here. Was hoping to catch Ruby. Called ahead and told 2 other names that I can't recall were working, when I asked about Ruby, of course yes she was there too, LOL.
I arrived around 130 pm and entered the outer lobby, hung out a few minutes and no one answered the inner door. Didn't expect to catch Ruby, but was hoping for another Orlando refugee that was cute. Went back to car, hung out 30 minutes and tried again. This time greeted by an asian chick (not Ruby) mid 30's, looked above average for a South Florida AMP chick. I was game to stay, she told me she and the other girl were busy, come back in 30. I think it was just her. Stupidly I waited in car again. 30 minutes later (now an hour from original) same girl answers and hands me a card to try a spa on commercial. I thanked her sarcastically for wasting my time and left. Not sure I'll return. May go back to Relaxing Spa, probably done with this place. Unless Ruby re appears.
-
05-05-26 09:54 #6714Senior Member

Posts: 629Saw her a few years back. So things may have changed a lot. But she was bigger than her pictures and bigger than I prefer so by now add another 10-20 - nice relaxing massage and was generous in the upgrades but I did not go back. Just not my vibe.
Originally Posted by TNGentleman2
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-26 09:49 #6713Senior Member

Posts: 674Heck of a review. What was the total donation including room fee?
Originally Posted by FloridaGringo
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-26 23:19 #6712Senior Member

Posts: 222Suki and Yomi
Those two do make a good team. Was there early in the week and greeted by Suki. She pats your ass and is very flirty as soon as she greets you but I can't stand her tbh. She looks exactly like my ex sister in law minus the g cup tits, but my God that face is 100% just like my ex sister in law. Too much guilt so I went with Yomi. Decent rub and great spinner body. Reminds me of Ashley at Asian Mistbut instead of tanned skin and warm body she's pale white and cool with amazingly soft hands and skin and older. She asks after we get started you like suka the pussy so I went to town while she was blowing me. Suki pops in and out while we're 69 ing and kisses and puts her tits in my mouth. Fun but like I said spitting image of Frances so she's a no go for me as far as a 1 on 1 date. Shame because though two together would definitely be awesome. From the brief time she kept coming in to play I got the vibe those two like tag teaming. Not sure about Suki, but Yumi might be the reason they have the sound proofing.
Originally Posted by FloridaGringo
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-26 20:30 #6711Senior Member

Posts: 28If you want older with great service just go see Jessica at Oceans massage in Pompano.
Originally Posted by Wamo25
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-26 16:22 #6710Senior Member

Posts: 148Brooke
Hi Gents,
I've seen her ads a few times and she looks interesting. Is also located very conveniently for me. Thinking of taking the plunge. Anyone have any feedback? Extras available, etc?
TIA.
https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/f...y-rubs/2268121
-
05-04-26 14:32 #6709Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 438Relaxing Spa. Suki and Yumi
I heard the Missly / Lavender crew in Orlando had a spa in FTL. I text MMS let her know I was flying down and she set me up with an appointment. I get there late morning and greeted by Vivi and Suki. Vivi is heading back to O-town so I pick Suki as primary and Yumi as add-on.
Suki is 5'5" 120 lb cury Asian, pretty face (Japanese-ish) with nice DSL's, MM C's, shaved.
Yumi is 5'6" 120 lb sexy Asian, GND, nice body, slight curves, rock hard MM full B's, a few tats, shaved.
Was told there is no TS so we get straight to business. Suki wipes my tool and delivers a top level BBBJ. She has skill, great head and hand swirling rotation, BLS, 3/4 DT. 5 min in I was ready to park her and mount but she took things to cock worshiping levels for another 5 min. I could have lost it there but I pulled her up and parked my tool in her gab and grind away while sucking her milky white jugs.
Main event time, park her on the table and enter in standing mish. I know where her buttons are so I get right to work. 15 minutes of hammering away in multiple positions and a few pops, I decide to give her break and bring in Yumi. (Suki leaves the room).
Yumi peels off her clothes to reveal a tight body, lean with slight curves (very nice). She drops for a decent BBBJ, BLS 1/2 DT. I park her on the table, lube her gap for some P2 P action. She was a little hesitance but once I slid my junk across her clit she was all in. About that time Suki enters the room and sits on the table for full view of the assault about to take place.
I start pounding away on Yumi and it doesn't take long for me find her spot. Within 10 minutes she has popped 3 times and I tell her its Suki's turn. She says "NO, I want more". At this point I have burned up most the oxygen in the room and Suki is wiping my forehead while I am pounding away. I lay into Yumi, scorched earth level until she pops again and I pull out.
I open the door and stand in the hall for a few minutes to get some air. From then on we kept the door open.
Suki takes the table and I give her more of the same. 10 minutes of pounding and Yumi want back in the que but Suki pulled the "No, I want more" card. (greedy Asian nymphs) I had to light Suki up before show would pass the baton back to Yumi. Yumi get a 5 minutes sprint fuck until she pops and switch to Suki for the finish and unload on her stomach.
My time is up so quick stand up shower, chill with Suki for a few minutes and out the door at the 70 min mark.
I had the place to myself. Its was great. I was in the room by front. Had a couch and sound proofing on the walls. Not a typical spa room look. Met Sasa but didn't bet a great look at her (cute and curvy). If I had another $50 on me I would have pulled her into the party.
Suki and Yumi are a good paring. They are both hot in their own way. Both can take a pounding!
Note: The use of protection is implied in all my reviews, whether stated or otherwise.
-
05-04-26 09:48 #6708Senior Member

Posts: 674I highly recommend Ruby.
Originally Posted by RedyFourFun
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-26 12:35 #6707Senior Member

Posts: 2270I'd say that 40's is the norm not the exception.
Originally Posted by Wamo25
[View Original Post]
The saying, "Asian don't raisin" makes many of us believe the attendants are younger than they actually are.
-
05-03-26 11:23 #6706Senior Member

Posts: 374AMP Older ladies
I'm visiting the area and wanted to maybe visit one or two AMPs that have typically older ladies, 40-50 age range but that also offer most sevices HE, BBBJ and FS. Appreciate the help ahead of time, good luck and safe hunting.
-
05-02-26 20:08 #6705Senior Member

Posts: 222No idea. I know the lineup has changed. Saw one of the new girls while I was with lucky this morning but it wasn't really impressed with how she looks from the glimpse I got. Lucky was absolutely hilarious this morning she started unzipping me and jerking me soon as I walk in the door in the lobby. She must have been dead tired though and fell asleep with my dick in her mouth in the back room. The black and white school girl outfit (not really sure what you call it) with her ass cheeks hanging out was sexy AF. As tired as she was she was a trooper.
Originally Posted by BakeNCookies
[View Original Post]
Saw Hanna the other day (not there now) but she was meh. Sweet girl, decent massage, toothy BBBJ and hotdog down hallway box. At least for my mummified old dust shooter. I just can't wait for April to get back.
-
05-02-26 19:47 #6704Senior Member

Posts: 113Lucky at Asian Mist
JDog,
Originally Posted by JDog721
[View Original Post]
I had Lucky come in for a cameo DFkiss and titty flash & grab, while my manhood was inside of April's blissful head game last month. I could hardly focus, though recall the lovely introduction. Is Lucky there for all of May, do you know?












Reply With Quote




