Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 346 to 360 of 7040
-
05-01-26 21:54 #6695Senior Member

Posts: 92Relaxing spa
May line up?
Anyone know?
-
04-30-26 22:49 #6694Senior Member

Posts: 89I saw her in passing on my way out a couple times after seeing Misa (Ella). Booker said she skinny, from what I could tell fully dressed fit the description. She was more if GND look with a rounder face.
Originally Posted by Dork01
[View Original Post]
Meiji definitely has a couple very intriguing new talents, I am keeping my eye out for Eva and Lana's review, I might have make a little trip up to Orlando next week LOL.
-
04-30-26 17:59 #6693Senior Member

Posts: 172Peach from Mimi
Hey mongers, did anybody see peach, the Chinese girl with Mimi when she was there. She starts in Orlando tomorrow and some of the Chinese agency girls have been so-so. Thanks.
-
04-30-26 15:09 #6692Senior Member

Posts: 2270Younger and prettier go to agencies where they command a higher rate.
Originally Posted by RICheeseHead
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-26 01:58 #6691Senior Member

Posts: 889Not the worst thing. These AMPs need to start hiring younger and prettier.
-
04-29-26 23:09 #6690Senior Member

Posts: 444Looks like a 50 yo AMP lady in Sunrise got arrested. See arrest. Org Broward County 4/28.
Be safe. Happy mongering!
-
04-29-26 17:56 #6689Senior Member

Posts: 201Relaxing
Does anyone know the name of the one with the big naturals?
Originally Posted by RedyFourFun
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-26 17:08 #6688Senior Member

Posts: 29Seconded
Yeah been here. Similar experience. L1, good massage, my lady was probably in her 40's but not really trying to lean into sex appeal or anything. I did some OTC with no problem. Nice enough.
Originally Posted by RackHam32
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-26 21:56 #6687Senior Member

Posts: 584It seems like you are not as cognizant of details as some of us.
Originally Posted by LofterB
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-26 20:01 #6686Senior Member

Posts: 89Sounds like a nice BD present for yourself!
Originally Posted by DrWho
[View Original Post]
I know I am going to try and make another visit before she goes, hopefully she has gotten enough attention to change her mind and she will visit again in the future. Would love to see the level of talent that you can see up in Orlando consistently down here as well.
-
04-28-26 07:14 #6685Senior Member

Posts: 219I will premise this by saying I ain't shit and if miraculously god decides to change that I will be forever grateful. Okay, a lot of these trusted posters are dudes in there 50's & 60's who think that 40+ why / o single mom with love handles is the best he's had, and they're looking to fuck raw.
Originally Posted by DrWho
[View Original Post]
-Lofty.
-
04-27-26 22:58 #6684Senior Member

Posts: 584I was avoiding since my first visit, not what I expected, especially for the $ (I need an hour). Yea, I felt deceived. But when trusted posters raved about her and was clear about the pics and her I decided to take a chance based on their description. And it was my BD present to myself. From what I have gathered Mimi's service is pretty reliable top notch even if the players v / s pics are not.
Originally Posted by RICheeseHead
[View Original Post]
BTW, I would guess her age in the early 20s. Killer bod as well, not an ounce of fat.
-
04-27-26 17:54 #6683Senior Member

Posts: 113Mimi New Location
DC, this sounds more like their old location.
Originally Posted by DCHung
[View Original Post]
I don't wish to publish exact location for the sake of discretion. Best way to find out is to call them. Yet current location is more like 5 miles west of Hard Rock Casino.
-
04-27-26 10:16 #6682Senior Member

Posts: 619Photo Shopped
P.S. Photo shopped.
Originally Posted by RICheeseHead
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-26 07:00 #6681Senior Member

Posts: 22703 miles north of the Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Hollywood, FL.
Originally Posted by RedyFourFun
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





