Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Asian Apartment Girls

+ Add Report
Page 31 of 921 FirstFirst ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 81 131 531 ... LastLast
Results 451 to 465 of 13811
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13361

    Very misleading review

    Quote Originally Posted by Patch69  [View Original Post]
    For the big toy lovers out there, a new Chinese girl started at 888 club named Jojo. She has big naturals. D's if not double D's. Same setup as always. Brought to meet Jojo. She maybe 5'4", decent curves with big ole naties for those of you that like them big. Whole package is nicely put together. Same routine as usual. Of to the shower for a blue toast and a thorough cleaning. Preview BBBJ lasted a good 5 minutes which is always nice as many try to rush. She did clean the backside well so I was optimistic, only to find out later that rimming isn't on the menu. But what is on the menu is Russian with those glorious tig ole bitties!! We did it with me on my back, her on her back. The views were incredible and I took two breaks to keep from busting. Asked if we could move onto main event. She reached for the hat and I asked if we could skip that step half joking. To my surprise she said sure for. 1 more. I jumped at that opportunity and proceeded to have one of the best bareback sessions I can remember all while watching those beautiful natural ties bouncing around. Vocals were good. Grip was tight. I don't think I made it two minutes before pulling out and busting right on chest. Clean up, a peck on the cheek, and I was on my way. VIP plus. 1 for BB. Chicago521.com for booking.
    This review is extremely misleading. I saw Jojo yesterday and she is a thicker woman like 170 lbs. If the photos / video are her then they're like 15 yrs and 100 lbs old. Her tits are like C-D, her face is kind of cute but somewhat pudgy, No dfk, she does the tongue dodge where she pulls it all way back. Bathtub was gross, she did help clean me from outside it, no preview BBBJ. BBBJ on the bed was bad, barely any suction or any force applied. Her massage is nothing, just running fingers along body and barely squeezing. Extra charge for everything 100 bb 50 cip full price for another round. 450 1 round bbfscip.

    Positives would be she seemed to enjoy herself a lot and got very vocal and wet, it felt real good and she squeezed a lot when cumming. On 2nd round she kept begging me to fill her up which was hot.

    Overall not sure it was worth it, as I could've paid close to the same thing to BP or KP for a hot Japanese or Korean chick that does bbfscip, dfk.

  2. #13360
    Shill for Chicago 521


    Posts: 18

    888 club big naties

    Quote Originally Posted by ChiGuy489  [View Original Post]
    Is she really natural? It looks like she has man-mades. Also, I'm curious what is the apartment like? I haven't been to 888 club before. Blue phoenix used to have that awful waiting room.
    Yes. They were real. And they were glorious.

  3. #13359

    Naty and Bella

    https://adultsearch.com/us/illinois/...scorts/3742391

    https://www.eros.com/illinois/chicago/files/7863411.htm

    I first saw Natty about a month ago I used the number in these ads. The ads say 360 but I was quoted 400 when I texted. I saw good reviews and decided to bite the bullet on the expensive price. Apartment across from the LA fitness on Cumberland. I saw Natty about a month ago. Not the girl in the ad. Probably close to 30, Thin, Vet attracted face and mnicly done fake C's. Supper friendly. She loses to kiss. Lots and lots of DFK on to the BBBJ abd then the best rimming I had in my like. No BS, No over exaggeration. She lickd every inch up and down. I didn't want her to stop. Amazing tongue bath. Switched between BBBJ and rimming for 20-25 minutes and told her I was ready to fuck, She puts on the condom and gets on top. After a few mis I askl to change positions and as she gets up notices the condom is missing and she digs it out of her vagina, LOL. Puts another condom on ane we finish. For 400 I assumed there was a 2nd pop coming. My fault. I should have asked via txt when making the appointment. I told her I wanted round 2 and she said it would be another 40. Not terrible. I paid it and had another 15 minutes of Rim bbj before finishing in missionary. Highly recommend.

    I saw Bella by mistake. Another rookie move by a long time vet (Been inactive in the states because I have been going to Medellin Colombia 3 times a year the last 6 years) I texted the same number assuming I would see Natty again. The way she responded thru me off. It was personal. Like she was talking to me like she knew me. I thought maybe she was independent, I set up a time and was directed to the same building. I text when I park and the sent the instructions. I didn't notice till later that the apartment # was different from my first visit. Bella opened the door and I was disappointed it wasn't Natty. Nit bad looking Maybe a 7. Closer to 35-40 yrs old. Man made tits with the visible scar underneath. Anyway, Put a smile on my face and tried to enjoy. Lots of DFK again, deep passionate DFK similar to Natty. So far so good. BBBJ starts, and she goes nowhere near the ass. Sucking the boys, I kept hinting asking to go lower and lifting my ass up. She either didn't ant to or wasn't taking the hint. Finally after about 10 minutes I just ask straight out, She went to work with no hesitation, Very good rimming just a notch below Natty, I turned over and got on all fours so she can get easier access. Then some 69 for 10 minutes. I then told her Ia wanted to smash. She goes for the condom and I ask if I can pay for raw. She said 200. I said 50 she said OK 80. She gets on top, then doggie and finally mish where I bust inside. . She cleans me up takes me to the bathroom for some more clean up and mouthwash, I ask for round 2. She says 200 LMAO. I saw 40 that's what I paid last time. She said OK. Round 2 was mostly the same, BBJ, Rimming skipped the 69 this time and busted inside during mish. Although I was disappointed out wasn't Natty and klet looks and skills were a notch below I would still definitely recommend Bellas as well.

    Long time vet here, but I was out of the scene for close to 10 yrs because of a relationship + using Seeking for a few years. Other than local massage parlors I have haven't dome much because as I mentioned above I go to Colombia 3 times a year. If anyone knows and wants to share any good quality providers please DM me. I prefer Latinas but if they aren't black or white its not deal breaker, I'm just tired of the Asians for now. I currently only have one girl to share if someone demands a trade. If anyone is planning a trip to Colombian an expect and legit know 1000 + providers I would be glad to answer any questions or help out in any way I can.

  4. #13358
    Quote Originally Posted by DrDoolittle202  [View Original Post]
    She is in from out of town and an absolute must see. Young, voluptuous, and eager to please. She is well reviewed back in DC and deservedly so. Hosts in a familiar apt complex near O'Hare.

    https://tryst.link/escort/nira1234
    What's the damage?

  5. #13357
    Quote Originally Posted by DrDoolittle202  [View Original Post]
    She is in from out of town and an absolute must see. Young, voluptuous, and eager to please. She is well reviewed back in DC and deservedly so. Hosts in a familiar apt complex near O'Hare.

    https://tryst.link/escort/nira1234
    So what was the cost?

  6. #13356

    BP Hours

    Quote Originally Posted by MesoMorph  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know how early they open in the mornings on weekdays?
    Anyone have a rough idea?

  7. #13355

    Staging area

    Quote Originally Posted by ChiGuy489  [View Original Post]
    Is she really natural? It looks like she has man-mades. Also, I'm curious what is the apartment like? I haven't been to 888 club before. Blue phoenix used to have that awful waiting room.
    You won't be happy with the wait area at this place then. It's the wide open living room in the first floor connected to the stairs to go up. LOL, you're going to pass anybody waiting and those just getting finished. Last time I went there were two guys waiting on the couch, and one that just arrived as I was walking down after finishing. I personally don't mind but I could see it being very uncomfortable for some.

  8. #13354

    Nira

    She is in from out of town and an absolute must see. Young, voluptuous, and eager to please. She is well reviewed back in DC and deservedly so. Hosts in a familiar apt complex near O'Hare.

    https://tryst.link/escort/nira1234

  9. #13353
    Quote Originally Posted by Patch69  [View Original Post]
    For the big toy lovers out there, a new Chinese girl started at 888 club named Jojo. She has big naturals. D's if not double D's. Same setup as always. Brought to meet Jojo. She maybe 5'4", decent curves with big ole naties for those of you that like them big. Whole package is nicely put together. Same routine as usual. Of to the shower for a blue toast and a thorough cleaning. Preview BBBJ lasted a good 5 minutes which is always nice as many try to rush. She did clean the backside well so I was optimistic, only to find out later that rimming isn't on the menu. But what is on the menu is Russian with those glorious tig ole bitties!! We did it with me on my back, her on her back. The views were incredible and I took two breaks to keep from busting. Asked if we could move onto main event. She reached for the hat and I asked if we could skip that step half joking. To my surprise she said sure for. 1 more. I jumped at that opportunity and proceeded to have one of the best bareback sessions I can remember all while watching those beautiful natural ties bouncing around. Vocals were good. Grip was tight. I don't think I made it two minutes before pulling out and busting right on chest. Clean up, a peck on the cheek, and I was on my way. VIP plus. 1 for BB. Chicago521.com for booking.
    Is she really natural? It looks like she has man-mades. Also, I'm curious what is the apartment like? I haven't been to 888 club before. Blue phoenix used to have that awful waiting room.

  10. #13352
    Quote Originally Posted by Deizel5  [View Original Post]
    Whats the website for 888?
    Chicago521.com is 888 club. It can be a little confusing I suppose.

  11. #13351
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldenGreek  [View Original Post]
    https://adultsearch.com/us/illinois/...scorts/3827196

    Anyone use this agency or have any info?
    Wasn't this post but contacted few other post that are similarly worded and anytime I ask for lakeview info always given address near natural healers spa on ashland.

  12. #13350

    Scroll down.

    Quote Originally Posted by Deizel5  [View Original Post]
    Whats the website for 888?
    It's literally in the review 6 posts down from yours.

  13. #13349
    Whats the website for 888?

  14. #13348
    Shill for Chicago 521


    Posts: 18
    Quote Originally Posted by CokeZero  [View Original Post]
    Does she do DFK? Was CIP an option or does she make you pull out? Anyone else see this one? BBFS for cheaper than the Japanese rate seems like a great deal.
    Yes CIP is an option. It is all negotiable with her for extra tip after the VIP rate.

  15. #13347
    https://adultsearch.com/us/illinois/...scorts/3827196

    Anyone use this agency or have any info?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape