Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Asian Apartment Girls

+ Add Report
Page 31 of 921 FirstFirst ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 81 131 531 ... LastLast
Results 451 to 465 of 13805
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13355

    Staging area

    Quote Originally Posted by ChiGuy489  [View Original Post]
    Is she really natural? It looks like she has man-mades. Also, I'm curious what is the apartment like? I haven't been to 888 club before. Blue phoenix used to have that awful waiting room.
    You won't be happy with the wait area at this place then. It's the wide open living room in the first floor connected to the stairs to go up. LOL, you're going to pass anybody waiting and those just getting finished. Last time I went there were two guys waiting on the couch, and one that just arrived as I was walking down after finishing. I personally don't mind but I could see it being very uncomfortable for some.

  2. #13354

    Nira

    She is in from out of town and an absolute must see. Young, voluptuous, and eager to please. She is well reviewed back in DC and deservedly so. Hosts in a familiar apt complex near O'Hare.

    https://tryst.link/escort/nira1234

  3. #13353
    Quote Originally Posted by Patch69  [View Original Post]
    For the big toy lovers out there, a new Chinese girl started at 888 club named Jojo. She has big naturals. D's if not double D's. Same setup as always. Brought to meet Jojo. She maybe 5'4", decent curves with big ole naties for those of you that like them big. Whole package is nicely put together. Same routine as usual. Of to the shower for a blue toast and a thorough cleaning. Preview BBBJ lasted a good 5 minutes which is always nice as many try to rush. She did clean the backside well so I was optimistic, only to find out later that rimming isn't on the menu. But what is on the menu is Russian with those glorious tig ole bitties!! We did it with me on my back, her on her back. The views were incredible and I took two breaks to keep from busting. Asked if we could move onto main event. She reached for the hat and I asked if we could skip that step half joking. To my surprise she said sure for. 1 more. I jumped at that opportunity and proceeded to have one of the best bareback sessions I can remember all while watching those beautiful natural ties bouncing around. Vocals were good. Grip was tight. I don't think I made it two minutes before pulling out and busting right on chest. Clean up, a peck on the cheek, and I was on my way. VIP plus. 1 for BB. Chicago521.com for booking.
    Is she really natural? It looks like she has man-mades. Also, I'm curious what is the apartment like? I haven't been to 888 club before. Blue phoenix used to have that awful waiting room.

  4. #13352
    Quote Originally Posted by Deizel5  [View Original Post]
    Whats the website for 888?
    Chicago521.com is 888 club. It can be a little confusing I suppose.

  5. #13351
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldenGreek  [View Original Post]
    https://adultsearch.com/us/illinois/...scorts/3827196

    Anyone use this agency or have any info?
    Wasn't this post but contacted few other post that are similarly worded and anytime I ask for lakeview info always given address near natural healers spa on ashland.

  6. #13350

    Scroll down.

    Quote Originally Posted by Deizel5  [View Original Post]
    Whats the website for 888?
    It's literally in the review 6 posts down from yours.

  7. #13349
    Whats the website for 888?

  8. #13348
    Shill for Chicago 521


    Posts: 18
    Quote Originally Posted by CokeZero  [View Original Post]
    Does she do DFK? Was CIP an option or does she make you pull out? Anyone else see this one? BBFS for cheaper than the Japanese rate seems like a great deal.
    Yes CIP is an option. It is all negotiable with her for extra tip after the VIP rate.

  9. #13347
    https://adultsearch.com/us/illinois/...scorts/3827196

    Anyone use this agency or have any info?

  10. #13346

    Jojo

    Quote Originally Posted by Patch69  [View Original Post]
    For the big toy lovers out there, a new Chinese girl started at 888 club named Jojo. She has big naturals. D's if not double D's. Same setup as always. Brought to meet Jojo. She maybe 5'4", decent curves with big ole naties for those of you that like them big. Whole package is nicely put together. Same routine as usual. Of to the shower for a blue toast and a thorough cleaning. Preview BBBJ lasted a good 5 minutes which is always nice as many try to rush. She did clean the backside well so I was optimistic, only to find out later that rimming isn't on the menu. But what is on the menu is Russian with those glorious tig ole bitties!! We did it with me on my back, her on her back. The views were incredible and I took two breaks to keep from busting. Asked if we could move onto main event. She reached for the hat and I asked if we could skip that step half joking. To my surprise she said sure for. 1 more. I jumped at that opportunity and proceeded to have one of the best bareback sessions I can remember all while watching those beautiful natural ties bouncing around. Vocals were good. Grip was tight. I don't think I made it two minutes before pulling out and busting right on chest. Clean up, a peck on the cheek, and I was on my way. VIP plus. 1 for BB. Chicago521.com for booking.
    Nice Review! Did you do a half hour or Hour?

  11. #13345
    Coke Zero
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Patch69  [View Original Post]
    For the big toy lovers out there, a new Chinese girl started at 888 club named Jojo. She has big naturals. D's if not double D's. Same setup as always. Brought to meet Jojo. She maybe 5'4", decent curves with big ole naties for those of you that like them big. Whole package is nicely put together. Same routine as usual. Of to the shower for a blue toast and a thorough cleaning. Preview BBBJ lasted a good 5 minutes which is always nice as many try to rush. She did clean the backside well so I was optimistic, only to find out later that rimming isn't on the menu. But what is on the menu is Russian with those glorious tig ole bitties!! We did it with me on my back, her on her back. The views were incredible and I took two breaks to keep from busting. Asked if we could move onto main event. She reached for the hat and I asked if we could skip that step half joking. To my surprise she said sure for. 1 more. I jumped at that opportunity and proceeded to have one of the best bareback sessions I can remember all while watching those beautiful natural ties bouncing around. Vocals were good. Grip was tight. I don't think I made it two minutes before pulling out and busting right on chest. Clean up, a peck on the cheek, and I was on my way. VIP plus. 1 for BB. Chicago521.com for booking.
    Does she do DFK? Was CIP an option or does she make you pull out? Anyone else see this one? BBFS for cheaper than the Japanese rate seems like a great deal.

  12. #13344

    BP Hours

    Anyone know how early they open in the mornings on weekdays?

  13. #13343
    Quote Originally Posted by Nowhere500  [View Original Post]
    I'm of the impression that the pictures are not accurate at BP except for the Japanese women. Anybody know otherwise?
    I wasn't talking about whether the photos actually looked like the girls. I had asked about one of the girls, and then noted that her photo was no longer on the site.

  14. #13342
    Shill for Chicago 521


    Posts: 47

    888 Club Yolanda is a perfect 10

    888 club just got a new Chinese girl named Yolanda. All the pics are real. She was seven wearing the shear nurse costume that she had in the video posted to their website (Chicago521.com). She was my favorite apartment girl to date. Partly because I love thin girls, and she is easily under 100 lbs, but she spoke excellent English, was fun, flirty, and thoroughly enjoyable to converse with. To start, she isn't a spinner by definition because she is probably five foot five or so, but boy is she thin. For those of you that like thin girls, she is the prototype. Cute face just like the photos. Beautiful B-cups. No scars or baby damage. A couple of little ABG tattoos throughout. Long hair down to lower back. So in addition to looking like an ABG Instagram model, she is an absolute service queen. One of the best in a long long time. As much DFK as you can handle. I'm a rimjob connoisseur, and she obliged without hesitation. I not just talking a vigorous licking of the bunghole, she was full on tongue fucking me. Followed by some of the best deep throat BBBJ in recent memory. I'm not huge, but I ain't small either and swallowed me whole. The main act was full of DFK throughout and boy did she look good riding cowgirl with six pack abs and hip curves out of this world. After I got tired I asked her to finish me in her mouth and I dropped my load while she had me in deep throat. Unlike a lot of girls who run off to slit right away, she kept the load in her mouth while she edged me with her tongue until I couldn't take it anymore. We showered and then sat on the side of the bed and chatted for a few minutes before I was on my way. Gentlemen, she is an absolute must see. If you are into thin girls I simply cannot recommend her enough. She will only be here for two weeks. This was one hour at the VIP rate. Have fun guys.

  15. #13341
    Quote Originally Posted by Nowhere500  [View Original Post]
    I'm of the impression that the pictures are not accurate at BP except for the Japanese women. Anybody know otherwise?
    I've been enough times to BP now that I consider myself half an expert. So far every Japanese girl picture has been real just filtered. Asian girls love that filter that just makes everything more white / light and slimmer / thinner.

    Then the Chinese girl pictures depends. Some are real extremely filtered but more often than not they are fake. At east in my personal experience. When the pictures are real they usually say so in the description saying it's a selfie or something.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape