Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 47 of 4092 FirstFirst ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 97 147 547 1047 ... LastLast
Results 691 to 705 of 61370
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #60680

    Glutton for Punishment

    If I wanted to get my taste of crazy, where can I find Lily at?

  2. #60679

    Eskimo bros

    Quote Originally Posted by JanusCanal84  [View Original Post]
    Didn't much around early morning till I saw Vicky wearing a red dress showing her cheeks. She looked and walked like a Figueroa SW. Had to take to get some candy 1st but it was worth it.

    Get to my spot and she gets real horny. Stuck my dick in her mouth and she just gobbled it all. Played with her pussy and I it feels warm and dripping wet. Stick my dick in and just jacked hammered her pussy. She definitely gets into it with dirty talks to fuck her harder and deeper. Turned her over and kept going. Pulled both legs up and just kept drilling till I blasted in her guts. After I was done she told me to keep fucking her. Which I did but the body couldn't keep up. She crossed her legs around me to get every last drop.

    Dmg was standard plus a tip. Will definitely repeat pics attached.
    Good on ya Eskimo brother LOL. A part of me wants to run a small train with someone on Vicky to see how slutty she can truly go. Just a small part of me. I got to see my girl soon. Tryna go a couple rounds even tho that pussy makes me cum quick.

  3. #60678
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1041
    Quote Originally Posted by JanusCanal84  [View Original Post]
    Didn't much around early morning till I saw Vicky wearing a red dress showing her cheeks. She looked and walked like a Figueroa SW. Had to take to get some candy 1st but it was worth it.

    Get to my spot and she gets real horny. Stuck my dick in her mouth and she just gobbled it all. Played with her pussy and I it feels warm and dripping wet. Stick my dick in and just jacked hammered her pussy. She definitely gets into it with dirty talks to fuck her harder and deeper. Turned her over and kept going. Pulled both legs up and just kept drilling till I blasted in her guts. After I was done she told me to keep fucking her. Which I did but the body couldn't keep up. She crossed her legs around me to get every last drop.

    Dmg was standard plus a tip. Will definitely repeat pics attached.
    Nice girl, great pics!

  4. #60677

    Opps around Morgan you

    Quote Originally Posted by NewarkGuy  [View Original Post]
    I will be in the Baltimore / Towson area the week of the 18th. Staying in hotel in Towson and work in Bmore around Morgan you. Was curious if anyone had any intel they willing to share? Strolls? UTRs? Places or ones to stay clear of? Thanks in advance. Figure might as well try to at least enjoy the time there somehow since work has me traveling again. Be safe.
    If you'd like to take the action indoors, there's a redhead MILF named Dali that's gotten some good reviews on the Escort board and on that other board who works out of the Winston Ave house, which had a history. Been trying to get there to see her myself but schedule hasn't worked out. She posts on STG and talks about foot jobs, easy to find.

  5. #60676

    Re: GPS

    Very very worth the time but she is now charging more. Says 4 O just BBJ, 6 O for two holes and 90 for all three holes. Plus 2 O to use her place w / bed. Opinion guys?

    Phyuck!

    Quote Originally Posted by JanusCanal84  [View Original Post]
    Didn't much around early morning till I saw Vicky wearing a red dress showing her cheeks. She looked and walked like a Figueroa SW. Had to take to get some candy 1st but it was worth it.

    Get to my spot and she gets real horny. Stuck my dick in her mouth and she just gobbled it all. Played with her pussy and I it feels warm and dripping wet. Stick my dick in and just jacked hammered her pussy. She definitely gets into it with dirty talks to fuck her harder and deeper. Turned her over and kept going. Pulled both legs up and just kept drilling till I blasted in her guts. After I was done she told me to keep fucking her. Which I did but the body couldn't keep up. She crossed her legs around me to get every last drop.

    Dmg was standard plus a tip. Will definitely repeat pics attached.

  6. #60675

    GOAT Vicky

    Didn't much around early morning till I saw Vicky wearing a red dress showing her cheeks. She looked and walked like a Figueroa SW. Had to take to get some candy 1st but it was worth it.

    Get to my spot and she gets real horny. Stuck my dick in her mouth and she just gobbled it all. Played with her pussy and I it feels warm and dripping wet. Stick my dick in and just jacked hammered her pussy. She definitely gets into it with dirty talks to fuck her harder and deeper. Turned her over and kept going. Pulled both legs up and just kept drilling till I blasted in her guts. After I was done she told me to keep fucking her. Which I did but the body couldn't keep up. She crossed her legs around me to get every last drop.

    Dmg was standard plus a tip. Will definitely repeat pics attached.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot-20260504-105527-Photos-2.jpg‎   Screenshot-20260504-105554-Photos-2.jpg‎   Screenshot-20260504-105638-Photos-2.jpg‎   Screenshot-20260504-105655-Photos-2.jpg‎   Screenshot-20260504-105713-Photos-2.jpg‎  

    Screenshot-20260504-105729-Photos-2.jpg‎   Screenshot-20260504-105408-Photos-2.jpg‎  

  7. #60674

    Worth a shot right?

    I will be in the Baltimore / Towson area the week of the 18th. Staying in hotel in Towson and work in Bmore around Morgan you. Was curious if anyone had any intel they willing to share? Strolls? UTRs? Places or ones to stay clear of? Thanks in advance. Figure might as well try to at least enjoy the time there somehow since work has me traveling again. Be safe.

  8. #60673
    Anyone want to join forces and tag / spitroast / give a girl two mouthfulls at once?

    Usually around Sundays or Mondays before midnight onto about 4 or 5 am that following morning.

  9. #60672

    100% woman

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueEyesFun  [View Original Post]
    I've passed this one quite a few times at the circle and I do believe this one is a trans / man! Appears to be far too masculine looking for me to think otherwise. If my assumption is incorrect I'm sure someone here will correct me and set the record straight. Anyway, everyone be safe out there on the prowl. Peace!

    BEF.
    Some of you guys are brutal. I can assure you she's 100% woman. She's got a few prison tattoos and giant boobs. Friendly personality. If she's not your type just keep on rolling. She didn’t rush or try to rip me off. The prison topic was a little bit of added excitement for me and Junior.

  10. #60671

    Pass

    Quote Originally Posted by SteveStone123  [View Original Post]
    Spotted Asian Lily near busy bee.
    Ever thing you read in the org post about Lily is true. Saw her and made the loop as her kind is not normal out this way. What a mistake. She was acting weird from the start and even tried to get me to stop in the middle of the street to get started. BBBJ was subpar and that was being nice so wanted to go for FS but was rejected since I said I only wanted BBBJ. Said would consider FS if she had her meds but since she didn't she would not. Took forever to complete the task as she keep saying she couldn't do better. Def would not repeat even if there was nothing else out. Happy hunting.

  11. #60670
    Quote Originally Posted by Apache12  [View Original Post]
    That was probably Lily, she is a worker and she does ignore you and you were lucky because she is wacko and at times will even start screaming at you, once in awhile she will come over have a conversation and get in the car before starting to act crazy.
    That was my first thought actually. She didn't look like any of the photos I've seen of Lily on here. Again this girl looked too clean and too healthy to be a working girl. I was 99% sure she was a civilian. But hey that 1% chance. Had to take it LOL.

  12. #60669
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueEyesFun  [View Original Post]
    I've passed this one quite a few times at the circle and I do believe this one is a trans / man! Appears to be far too masculine looking for me to think otherwise. If my assumption is incorrect I'm sure someone here will correct me and set the record straight. Anyway, everyone be safe out there on the prowl. Peace!

    BEF.
    Too hard to tell. Don't see the apple, the titz show cleavage. However he / she is hiding the hands and the guns are big. I'll take a pass for something more effeminate.

  13. #60668
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvTwoSki  [View Original Post]
    I've talked to Summer a few times over the past year never had a chance to hang out with her. She's a friendly 40's type MILF. Usually, I see her over by the circle. She's not always looking to make new friends, but if you see her, don't be shy. She enjoys what she does. Some of you might recognize her she used to be a stripper.
    I've passed this one quite a few times at the circle and I do believe this one is a trans / man! Appears to be far too masculine looking for me to think otherwise. If my assumption is incorrect I'm sure someone here will correct me and set the record straight. Anyway, everyone be safe out there on the prowl. Peace!

    BEF.

  14. #60667

    Summer 40's MILF

    I've talked to Summer a few times over the past year never had a chance to hang out with her. She's a friendly 40's type MILF. Usually, I see her over by the circle. She's not always looking to make new friends, but if you see her, don't be shy. She enjoys what she does. Some of you might recognize her she used to be a stripper.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image0.jpeg‎   image1.jpeg‎  

  15. #60666
    Quote Originally Posted by JaySinn  [View Original Post]
    I was browsing around the triangle and circle today around 3 pm. I didn't see anyone out. So I'm about to head back home when I saw a cute young Asian girl.

    Damn near broke my neck. She looked too good to be true. Too clean. Had to be a civilian. She looked like an Asian school girl LOL.

    So when I busted a you-turn and drove past her and pulled over a little bit down the way. She seemed to have disappeared behind a car.

    I thought damn. She's def not a working girl. She's a civilian, I think I scared her. I went pulled off and then see her again walking in my direction.

    Now I'm confused. So I cross the street, do another you-turn and wait for her to walk to me, if she's a working girl.

    Nope. She's just walking straight, won't look at me, got headphones in.

    Damn. I feel foolish. She's just a cute civilian in the strangest location. She has no business being in that area if you ask me LOL.

    She was wearing all white, black skirt, tall black socks. Like a school girl. Shit maybe she was a real school girl and I'm just out there looking like a predator.

    Oops.
    That was probably Lily, she is a worker and she does ignore you and you were lucky because she is wacko and at times will even start screaming at you, once in awhile she will come over have a conversation and get in the car before starting to act crazy.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape