Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 271 to 285 of 13301
-
05-08-26 09:26 #13031Senior Member

Posts: 143I Agree with You
I've been saying it for years. You're exactly right.
Originally Posted by Scman011
[View Original Post]
But truth be told, some of the guys won't listen to that advice. That's why the rates among providers are up.
It's an unfortunate circumstance because the crazy clients and scammy providers ruin it for everyone.
-
05-08-26 00:24 #13030Senior Member

Posts: 565Common sense ain't so common
Fellas, use some sense when going to see some of these women! I had just seen the UTR I posted about a few months ago and I witnessed a guy walking like a mad man and had no clue where he was going and even asking neighbors where a certain apartment was. Mind you this was at a pretty nice short term rental in an apartment complex in downtown. Things like that draw attention and I am certain that neighbors know what is going on there since I barely got to my car before he showed up. Scope the place out and don't draw attention to these girls. This is what causes them trouble when they try to stay nicer places.
-
05-06-26 14:09 #13029Senior Member

Posts: 197Posting
I saw her post just the other day. I think she may be one of the providers that only posts when she's available, so that an ad isn't up and her phone ringing at inconvenient times. Rather than being a sign of a problem, it may be the sign of a good provider who has repeat business and isn't posting multiple times every single day to get interest or because she has an insatiable habit. Ya never know!
Originally Posted by Itfcd
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-26 13:22 #13028Senior Member

Posts: 586If reaching her isn't working, you might try texting Nova instead. They were friendly enough that if something went down, she'd probably know.
Originally Posted by KarllHungus
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-26 09:24 #13027Regular Member

Posts: 18Tara
Has anybody seen Tara lately? Her ads are no longer on skip. I see her periodically when I get a little tired of the AMPs, which I am now. I was going to reach out to her but I thought I would check with the group first in case there was some news about her that I missed. She has such a nice little body and strong L2 game. I'm an L3 guy, but she has some sort of hip issue and can't spread her legs all the way so I always have to finish in L2 with her. Hoping that is still available.
-
05-05-26 09:30 #13026Senior Member

Posts: 180I inquired about a visit with her recently and asked for a selfie. She obliged and all I can say is that she's really cute! Still want that two hour visit with her though!
Originally Posted by Itfcd
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-26 07:44 #13025Senior Member

Posts: 102Hey.
It's cool. It's weird that I never had any issues when I venture to the spas in G-ville or S-burg. At worst I get business like, straight forward. But every hotel experience has been just the shits. Usually I'll just walk, I should have that time. Live and learn. I'll just stick to the ones that stick to me.
Originally Posted by MongerDude
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-26 14:53 #13024Senior Member

Posts: 598Sorry to hear that. Asians are racist as all get out. She was convinced that you were hung to the floor even before you dropped your pants.
Originally Posted by DWalker81
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-26 12:09 #13023Senior Member

Posts: 586Well, you and TheRick, with a post from a few weeks ago, made the same point. How bad are we talking about sag? You can kinda see it in the newly posted photo, if you look at the outstretched arm.
Originally Posted by Athwartships
[View Original Post]
And I'd also ask what she looks like in the face. Does anyone who's seen her have a closest celebrity / pornstar comparison, for instance?
-
05-04-26 11:22 #13022Senior Member

Posts: 102Hotel Asians.
I knew. I knew to trust my instincts and NOT go but yall hyped them up so I said let me try one last time. And I do mean ONE LAST TIME.
I got the script and told them I'd be there in under 20 minutes. Got to the parking lot off of Congaree, scoped it out and nothing seemed out of place. Let it be known I was in there and was given the room number and by chance I parked near the room.
I get up and the smelled off. Like old clothes and leftover food. (sigh) Then she's older than I care for but donations were already taken. Breathe smelled like she just got finished eating and teeth were a light off white and chipped. SMH.
1st act was short like maybe a minute then asked how I'd like, I said get on top she was like no no. FFS. Next time I'm getting a spa treatment.
Get on top and she winces and squirms. I'm not porn star level of blessed but damn. This was not a worth while experience. I'm guessing my hue has something to do with it.
I'll stick to the ones who only worry about the color of the donations.
-
05-03-26 20:58 #13021Senior Member

Posts: 98Confused
I'm a little confused. From my understanding of your original post, you saw her Saturday or very recently, bought her the lavender outfit, and took the pictures that are now in the ad?
Originally Posted by CptJackSparrow
[View Original Post]
There's been 2 other posts claiming that those pictures are not her or not recent.
So which is it?
-
05-03-26 20:49 #13020Senior Member

Posts: 175Here's 1 from the collection. No blurred backgrounds, etc. I blurred her face as a courtesy, since she keeps it private. I tried to upload another, but it giving me a upload failed even though it's a jpg.
Originally Posted by Athwartships
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-26 18:28 #13019Senior Member

Posts: 197Not her pics
Everything CptJack says is accurate, but those pictures aren't her. At least not recent. Not that tight body for sure. But again, great service.
Originally Posted by CptJackSparrow
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-26 18:21 #13018Senior Member

Posts: 197Byoc
I know it can be a 'tell' if you've got a wife / GF, but seems we should always carry a raincoat, as you never know when it might rain.
Originally Posted by ElRonChubbard
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-26 16:04 #13017Senior Member

Posts: 266Is this Billie?
Originally Posted by ElRonChubbard
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote





