Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 271 to 285 of 13295
-
05-05-26 07:44 #13025Senior Member

Posts: 100Hey.
It's cool. It's weird that I never had any issues when I venture to the spas in G-ville or S-burg. At worst I get business like, straight forward. But every hotel experience has been just the shits. Usually I'll just walk, I should have that time. Live and learn. I'll just stick to the ones that stick to me.
Originally Posted by MongerDude
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-26 14:53 #13024Senior Member

Posts: 597Sorry to hear that. Asians are racist as all get out. She was convinced that you were hung to the floor even before you dropped your pants.
Originally Posted by DWalker81
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-26 12:09 #13023Senior Member

Posts: 586Well, you and TheRick, with a post from a few weeks ago, made the same point. How bad are we talking about sag? You can kinda see it in the newly posted photo, if you look at the outstretched arm.
Originally Posted by Athwartships
[View Original Post]
And I'd also ask what she looks like in the face. Does anyone who's seen her have a closest celebrity / pornstar comparison, for instance?
-
05-04-26 11:22 #13022Senior Member

Posts: 100Hotel Asians.
I knew. I knew to trust my instincts and NOT go but yall hyped them up so I said let me try one last time. And I do mean ONE LAST TIME.
I got the script and told them I'd be there in under 20 minutes. Got to the parking lot off of Congaree, scoped it out and nothing seemed out of place. Let it be known I was in there and was given the room number and by chance I parked near the room.
I get up and the smelled off. Like old clothes and leftover food. (sigh) Then she's older than I care for but donations were already taken. Breathe smelled like she just got finished eating and teeth were a light off white and chipped. SMH.
1st act was short like maybe a minute then asked how I'd like, I said get on top she was like no no. FFS. Next time I'm getting a spa treatment.
Get on top and she winces and squirms. I'm not porn star level of blessed but damn. This was not a worth while experience. I'm guessing my hue has something to do with it.
I'll stick to the ones who only worry about the color of the donations.
-
05-03-26 20:58 #13021Senior Member

Posts: 98Confused
I'm a little confused. From my understanding of your original post, you saw her Saturday or very recently, bought her the lavender outfit, and took the pictures that are now in the ad?
Originally Posted by CptJackSparrow
[View Original Post]
There's been 2 other posts claiming that those pictures are not her or not recent.
So which is it?
-
05-03-26 20:49 #13020Senior Member

Posts: 175Here's 1 from the collection. No blurred backgrounds, etc. I blurred her face as a courtesy, since she keeps it private. I tried to upload another, but it giving me a upload failed even though it's a jpg.
Originally Posted by Athwartships
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-26 18:28 #13019Senior Member

Posts: 197Not her pics
Everything CptJack says is accurate, but those pictures aren't her. At least not recent. Not that tight body for sure. But again, great service.
Originally Posted by CptJackSparrow
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-26 18:21 #13018Senior Member

Posts: 197Byoc
I know it can be a 'tell' if you've got a wife / GF, but seems we should always carry a raincoat, as you never know when it might rain.
Originally Posted by ElRonChubbard
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-26 16:04 #13017Senior Member

Posts: 266Is this Billie?
Originally Posted by ElRonChubbard
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-26 16:00 #13016Senior Member

Posts: 266Amy face pictures that you can share? Not into butter faces. From my experience usually the ones that don't share their face pictures are.
Originally Posted by CptJackSparrow
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-26 15:20 #13015Senior Member

Posts: 180Avoid this one and her crackhead sister
https://skipthegames.com/posts/greer...y/081661277612
Wanted to have a little fun today and I love the ass on this one. Comms were good. Got to the hotel, place was a little messy. Nothing terrible. Little heavier than the pics and suspected demons but didn't see anything laying around to confirm. Asks if I brought a condom. Should have been my first red flag. Says she likes the way I look and she would blow me bare. Keep in mind I paid for an hour but if the head is good, the donation was decent so I went ahead. Takes me forever to cum anyway. She gets into it for about 5 min and says she really wants to fuck so asks if I could go get condoms and come right back and she will restart the hour. I should have shoved my dick back into her mouth and made her finish but I wanted to fuck too. Went and got condoms, but when I left her sister was outside. I was gone maybe five minutes and get back and text her and said her sister had a play inside and it'll be 90 min. Come back and she'll take care of me. Told her I didn't have all day to fuck around and then she went silent. She got me. I didn't put this in ripoff reports because she did suck me off for a bit, and the head was decent, but I paid for an hour and didn't nut. So, take that how you want to. Avoid.
-
05-03-26 10:32 #13014Senior Member

Posts: 180I've actually seen her! She's definitely one of my favorites for sure. Great personality and skills!
Originally Posted by CptJackSparrow
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-26 10:05 #13013Senior Member

Posts: 175Search using the word "chess"
She's been around awhile. I saw her once a couple of years back and it was an average visit. She was located off S. Pleasantburg and Mauldin Rd at the In-Town Suites back then.
Originally Posted by ElRonChubbard
[View Original Post]
The easiest way to find if she's posted is use the search for "chess".
Here's a link from Sat 5/2/26: https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...n/692132949398.
-
05-03-26 08:07 #13012Senior Member

Posts: 258Screenshot of her DTG ad below.
Originally Posted by ElRonChubbard
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-26 23:20 #13011Senior Member

Posts: 175Natasha the Hippie Sugar Baby MILF
I've been a senior member before but I took an extended break for almost 2 years but I'm back. I'm starting with a clean slate but I remember some of the originals. I was a regular of Kat before her retirement as well Gwen, the original Soccer Mom and April Raine.
If you've been in the Upstate for longer than a couple of years more than likely you'll remember a man who took great photos of some of the ladies.
And that leads me to this: prior to COVID there was a lady I wanted to see but timing, schedules etc never lined up. Natasha. Yes she's back. I was scrolling thru STG and the headline "Hippie Sugar Baby MILF" caught my attention, so I clicked on the post. Reading thru the ad had me thinking "could it be? So I sent a text. The reply came a few minutes later, a bit of back and forth messages and an exchange of pics. Sure enough, it's her- she's back.
We set up a date for early evening Sat, drove over to her clean upscale hotel and picked her up for dinner and dessert. She hopped in my truck wearing a cute dress and off we went. Dinner was great, then heading back we picked up Starbucks and before retiring to her room.
I had asked about favorite colors and gave her a light lavender outfit which she changed into. That light lavender outfit actually led us into a photo shoot, I got to take her current photos, which is pretty cool since I'm not a great photographer.
My reward for those photos was her making me the center of attention. She slid out of that outfit, showing off that sexy MILF-alicious body and proceeded to give me a BBBJ with the intensity of a porn star. We thru in some DATY, back to more head, breastplay and a sequence of positions with CG closing it out.
I'm glad she's back and that I've finally had the opportunity to connect. She can hold a conversation, has a great personality and isn't strung out on anything like is seen with some of the others on STG.
We set the appointment, stayed in touch and I didn't have to worry about being stood up, double booked, passed out, stoned, smokey smelling room, etc. I'm looking forward to seeing her again. As always YMMV, treat her right and enjoy the experience.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...-/589029113519











Reply With Quote





