Escort Review: Streetwalker Reports
+
Submit Review
Results 721 to 735 of 61398
-
05-04-26 16:20 #60678Senior Member

Posts: 1041Nice girl, great pics!
Originally Posted by JanusCanal84
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-26 12:57 #60677Senior Member

Posts: 57Opps around Morgan you
If you'd like to take the action indoors, there's a redhead MILF named Dali that's gotten some good reviews on the Escort board and on that other board who works out of the Winston Ave house, which had a history. Been trying to get there to see her myself but schedule hasn't worked out. She posts on STG and talks about foot jobs, easy to find.
Originally Posted by NewarkGuy
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-26 11:48 #60676Senior Member

Posts: 1126Re: GPS
Very very worth the time but she is now charging more. Says 4 O just BBJ, 6 O for two holes and 90 for all three holes. Plus 2 O to use her place w / bed. Opinion guys?
Phyuck!
Originally Posted by JanusCanal84
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-26 11:14 #60675Senior Member

Posts: 541GOAT Vicky
Didn't much around early morning till I saw Vicky wearing a red dress showing her cheeks. She looked and walked like a Figueroa SW. Had to take to get some candy 1st but it was worth it.
Get to my spot and she gets real horny. Stuck my dick in her mouth and she just gobbled it all. Played with her pussy and I it feels warm and dripping wet. Stick my dick in and just jacked hammered her pussy. She definitely gets into it with dirty talks to fuck her harder and deeper. Turned her over and kept going. Pulled both legs up and just kept drilling till I blasted in her guts. After I was done she told me to keep fucking her. Which I did but the body couldn't keep up. She crossed her legs around me to get every last drop.
Dmg was standard plus a tip. Will definitely repeat pics attached.
-
05-03-26 21:38 #60674Senior Member

Posts: 78Worth a shot right?
I will be in the Baltimore / Towson area the week of the 18th. Staying in hotel in Towson and work in Bmore around Morgan you. Was curious if anyone had any intel they willing to share? Strolls? UTRs? Places or ones to stay clear of? Thanks in advance. Figure might as well try to at least enjoy the time there somehow since work has me traveling again. Be safe.
-
05-03-26 17:54 #60673Senior Member

Posts: 182Anyone want to join forces and tag / spitroast / give a girl two mouthfulls at once?
Usually around Sundays or Mondays before midnight onto about 4 or 5 am that following morning.
-
05-03-26 17:53 #60672Senior Member

Posts: 410100% woman
Some of you guys are brutal. I can assure you she's 100% woman. She's got a few prison tattoos and giant boobs. Friendly personality. If she's not your type just keep on rolling. She didn’t rush or try to rip me off. The prison topic was a little bit of added excitement for me and Junior.
Originally Posted by BlueEyesFun
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-26 17:52 #60671Senior Member

Posts: 119Pass
Ever thing you read in the org post about Lily is true. Saw her and made the loop as her kind is not normal out this way. What a mistake. She was acting weird from the start and even tried to get me to stop in the middle of the street to get started. BBBJ was subpar and that was being nice so wanted to go for FS but was rejected since I said I only wanted BBBJ. Said would consider FS if she had her meds but since she didn't she would not. Took forever to complete the task as she keep saying she couldn't do better. Def would not repeat even if there was nothing else out. Happy hunting.
Originally Posted by SteveStone123
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-26 15:42 #60670Senior Member

Posts: 704That was my first thought actually. She didn't look like any of the photos I've seen of Lily on here. Again this girl looked too clean and too healthy to be a working girl. I was 99% sure she was a civilian. But hey that 1% chance. Had to take it LOL.
Originally Posted by Apache12
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-26 15:12 #60669Senior Member

Posts: 1322Too hard to tell. Don't see the apple, the titz show cleavage. However he / she is hiding the hands and the guns are big. I'll take a pass for something more effeminate.
Originally Posted by BlueEyesFun
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-26 14:45 #60668Senior Member

Posts: 394I've passed this one quite a few times at the circle and I do believe this one is a trans / man! Appears to be far too masculine looking for me to think otherwise. If my assumption is incorrect I'm sure someone here will correct me and set the record straight. Anyway, everyone be safe out there on the prowl. Peace!
Originally Posted by LuvTwoSki
[View Original Post]
BEF.
-
05-03-26 08:39 #60667Senior Member

Posts: 410Summer 40's MILF
I've talked to Summer a few times over the past year never had a chance to hang out with her. She's a friendly 40's type MILF. Usually, I see her over by the circle. She's not always looking to make new friends, but if you see her, don't be shy. She enjoys what she does. Some of you might recognize her she used to be a stripper.
-
05-03-26 07:03 #60666Senior Member

Posts: 444That was probably Lily, she is a worker and she does ignore you and you were lucky because she is wacko and at times will even start screaming at you, once in awhile she will come over have a conversation and get in the car before starting to act crazy.
Originally Posted by JaySinn
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-26 06:38 #60665Senior Member

Posts: 1322KY Derby
Was playing the derby at the shoe and could've sworn that the winning trainer was none other than Vicky herself. All dressed up for pictures and the roses. Her tits almost came unholstered then I would've been able to positively I'd her.
-
05-02-26 20:14 #60664Senior Member

Posts: 704Oops.
I was browsing around the triangle and circle today around 3 pm. I didn't see anyone out. So I'm about to head back home when I saw a cute young Asian girl.
Damn near broke my neck. She looked too good to be true. Too clean. Had to be a civilian. She looked like an Asian school girl LOL.
So when I busted a you-turn and drove past her and pulled over a little bit down the way. She seemed to have disappeared behind a car.
I thought damn. She's def not a working girl. She's a civilian, I think I scared her. I went pulled off and then see her again walking in my direction.
Now I'm confused. So I cross the street, do another you-turn and wait for her to walk to me, if she's a working girl.
Nope. She's just walking straight, won't look at me, got headphones in.
Damn. I feel foolish. She's just a cute civilian in the strangest location. She has no business being in that area if you ask me LOL.
She was wearing all white, black skirt, tall black socks. Like a school girl. Shit maybe she was a real school girl and I'm just out there looking like a predator.
Oops.










Reply With Quote





