Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 41 of 1763 FirstFirst ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 91 141 541 1041 ... LastLast
Results 601 to 615 of 26431
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25831

    Anybody seen her?

    Anybody seen Laylay? I know her and her friend were working out of an apt on southwest side, management likely.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...y/785030635165

  2. #25830

    Not liking girls using AI

    How many have noticed girls using Ai to enhance their pictures. We all know these are not super models we meet, why do they need to portray themselves as being so, I would sooner meet a girl knowing she has a small belly intead of thinking I am meeting a girl with a waist like she had 15 years ago. Just my thoughts on the trend I am seeing.

  3. #25829
    Quote Originally Posted by SoccerFan4245  [View Original Post]
    Heather apparently did her time and is out working off of Silver Spring and Lovers Lane. Has anyone seen her? I personally wouldn't be too comfortable with a former murder accomplice. She perhaps is fine but who is the company she keeps. I believe her former partner in crime is still in prison.


    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...y/386043555405
    I noticed her popping up recently but the pics are rough.

  4. #25828

    Harmony / Heather

    Heather apparently did her time and is out working off of Silver Spring and Lovers Lane. Has anyone seen her? I personally wouldn't be too comfortable with a former murder accomplice. She perhaps is fine but who is the company she keeps. I believe her former partner in crime is still in prison.


    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...y/386043555405

  5. #25827
    Quote Originally Posted by BrewerFan79  [View Original Post]
    How do you get a prepaid phone when every phone I have come across wants to connect to the internet to setup a phone plan. Do phone number apps work, as an alternative? Some suggestions would be helpful as I don't have a lot to spend in extra phone expenses. Thanks for your input.
    Many texting apps work. TextMe is a common alternative. If you choose to use the 'free' aspects of it, you will get a number you can text and call to / from however you have to put up with all the ads. Google voice gives you a free number however you can only change it once (get a free number, get tired of it and release it for another free number) before your account gets flagged and you'll not be able to reserver numbers again. With other apps like TextMe (for example) you can abandon the number and get a new one.

  6. #25826

    Texting apps

    Quote Originally Posted by BrewerFan79  [View Original Post]
    How do you get a prepaid phone when every phone I have come across wants to connect to the internet to setup a phone plan. Do phone number apps work, as an alternative? Some suggestions would be helpful as I don't have a lot to spend in extra phone expenses. Thanks for your input.
    I have only used texting apps. They are free and you can request new numbers. If you don't use the app for a while they do force you to get a new number but again it is free. You can set whatever area code you want so if you are traveling you can look like a local.

  7. #25825

    What to do

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveDream  [View Original Post]
    Also, I usually switch numbers right after I see someone. You can never be too safe in this hobby.
    How do you get a prepaid phone when every phone I have come across wants to connect to the internet to setup a phone plan. Do phone number apps work, as an alternative? Some suggestions would be helpful as I don't have a lot to spend in extra phone expenses. Thanks for your input.

  8. #25824

    Old scam

    Quote Originally Posted by ScottyJb  [View Original Post]
    Well saw a Small Latina and it was a disaster, gag reflex, warned of my car being towed and was very unkept and place a mess. But in a good area, a plus. Then I get the text.

    Hey I'm Chewy, from the "BS " cartel, you wasted my girls time, I know you. Your wife and kids. If you don't settle up you will get hit. WTF! So how many other have had this happen?? Let me know.
    I give them a policecaddressvand say come visit me I'd love to meet you.

  9. #25823

    Anyone see island squiter this week?

    I see late wed that my Madison girl is here but staying in butler near silk. So couldn't see her. Anyone see her? Thick AA and said she squirts from the island. Usually in Madison.

  10. #25822

    Good advice

    Also, I usually switch numbers right after I see someone. You can never be too safe in this hobby.

    Quote Originally Posted by CravenMorehead  [View Original Post]
    Using your legit phone number for our activities is a bad idea. To see how easy it is to identify your family, type your phone number into:

    https://www.truepeoplesearch.com/

    Having a burner number on your phone, like with MySudo is the way to go. Newer phones allow you to add a phone number through an eSIM.

    Craven MorePrivacy.

  11. #25821

    Thats too bad

    Quote Originally Posted by ScottyJb  [View Original Post]
    Well saw a Small Latina and it was a disaster, gag reflex, warned of my car being towed and was very unkept and place a mess. But in a good area, a plus. Then I get the text. Hey I'm Chewy, from the "BS " cartel, you wasted my girls time, I know you. Your wife and kids. If you don't settle up you will get hit. WTF! So how many other have had this happen?? Let me know.
    That's Angel. Been around for a few years. Used to be a decent date. I used to switch between her and her cousin (I think it was Aria). Too bad if she's gone down hill like that. Guess I'll change my mind on the visit.

  12. #25820
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveDream  [View Original Post]
    Please tell us you are not using your daily number to contact these ladies?

    "Next they sent text after they looked up my phone number. Listed a few people in my family".
    Using your legit phone number for our activities is a bad idea. To see how easy it is to identify your family, type your phone number into:

    https://www.truepeoplesearch.com/

    Having a burner number on your phone, like with MySudo is the way to go. Newer phones allow you to add a phone number through an eSIM.

    Craven MorePrivacy.

  13. #25819

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by ScottyJb  [View Original Post]
    Well saw a Small Latina and it was a disaster, gag reflex, warned of my car being towed and was very unkept and place a mess. But in a good area, a plus. Then I get the text. Hey I'm Chewy, from the "BS " cartel, you wasted my girls time, I know you. Your wife and kids. If you don't settle up you will get hit. WTF! So how many other have had this happen?? Let me know.
    I love those crazy phone calls. I literally called them back until they blocked me or I threatened to call ice on them. Lmao. They're all a scam paid them no mind take out your frustrations on them. Call them. Whatever you want. Did not going to do anything but blow up your phone so always use a fake number.

  14. #25818

    Use your real number??

    Please tell us you are not using your daily number to contact these ladies?

    "Next they sent text after they looked up my phone number. Listed a few people in my family".

  15. #25817

    BSer

    Quote Originally Posted by Phloverno6  [View Original Post]
    No way is this real.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...i/561229296968

    If it is. I'm the first in line.

    Stay Safe Out There.

    PH.
    She's been around for several years. Keeps changing her pics. She is real but not the girl in the pics. But real only in that she is massage only.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape