Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 616 to 630 of 26431
-
05-02-26 09:46 #25816Senior Member

Posts: 355Old Scam
That scam has been going on for years.
Originally Posted by ScottyJb
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-26 09:14 #25815Senior Member

Posts: 136Cartel BS
Sane thing happened to me.
Originally Posted by ScottyJb
[View Original Post]
They called me, then texted me.
Saying "why are you calling and wasting this girls time".
I just hung up.
Next they sent text after they looked up my phone number. Listed a few people in my family.
Just ignore them.
It's just a scam.
I haven't heard from them since.
Texts I received.
"I'm Robert Contreras, the big boss. What's up with my bitches? Do you want to die or do you want us to kill your fucking family, dude? For messing around, you'll have to pay for wasting my bitches' time. If you don't cooperate, I'll send my dogs after your head, dude. If you ignore my messages or turn off your fucking phone, you're going to get what's coming to you, motherfucker. You have my word that my dogs will find you. You better answer right now, dude. ".
"The best thing is that you don't do anything crazy and solve this the good way so that you continue with your healthy life. ".
"Pick Up the phone ".
Also looked it up on Reddit. All BS.
Stay Safe out There.
PH.
-
05-02-26 09:04 #25814Senior Member

Posts: 37What's all this BS
Well saw a Small Latina and it was a disaster, gag reflex, warned of my car being towed and was very unkept and place a mess. But in a good area, a plus. Then I get the text. Hey I'm Chewy, from the "BS " cartel, you wasted my girls time, I know you. Your wife and kids. If you don't settle up you will get hit. WTF! So how many other have had this happen?? Let me know.
-
05-02-26 08:56 #25813Senior Member

Posts: 37What's all this BS
Well saw a Small Latina and it was a disaster, gag reflex, warned of my car being towed and was very unkept and place a mess. But in a good area, a plus. Then I get the text.
Hey I'm Chewy, from the "BS " cartel, you wasted my girls time, I know you. Your wife and kids. If you don't settle up you will get hit. WTF! So how many other have had this happen?? Let me know.
-
05-02-26 06:36 #25812Senior Member

Posts: 1325Caution flag
Looks nice but "Chambers" is not "Brown Deer", more like "Hood". White girl there is another red flag. Spidey sense is tingling.
Originally Posted by DionysusII
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-26 23:46 #25811Senior Member

Posts: 324LOL wow.
Why are you so overly obsessed with a AA to suck you off what happened? You had some bad experience or something and now you're searching for revenge or some weird stuff LOL like we keeps telling you it depends on a girl you get what you get. LOL.
Originally Posted by DaveDream
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-26 20:19 #25810Senior Member

Posts: 1484Years ago it was an up charge for a BBBJ or DATY. Now I keep reading this up charge for GFE.
So for 120 you can get a covered BJ and a dead fish just laying on the bed or for 150 you can get a BBBJ and kissing?
If she is up charging are you really going to get good service in the end? I'll pass on this BS.
Originally Posted by DionysusII
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-26 16:53 #25809Regular Member

Posts: 2Inquiry
Does anyone know if this one is real and legit? https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...s/820524647157.
-
05-01-26 06:04 #25808Senior Member

Posts: 772Storm
Anyone seen this girl? Small Upcharge gets you GFE services. Incall is off and Chambers.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/brown...-/412569915698
-
04-30-26 20:42 #25807Senior Member

Posts: 772Yup; she's fake. Will stop replying after you probe deeper on services & fees.
Originally Posted by Phloverno6
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-26 19:56 #25806Senior Member

Posts: 772You're asking 2 things:
Originally Posted by DaveDream
[View Original Post]
Name of girl.
Does BBBJ at a "good" price.
Girls are smart and upcharge for some stuff. So even if I share name & link it doesn't mean she will agree to your terms.
However, as the other person said, these girls do a lot depending on what's offered and also the time of the month.
I've had bargain deals when she's on her monthly cycle LOL.
Some girls may not be open to just BBBJ for 20 minutes. They may prefer to suck for 5 minutes and lay back while we huff & puff to get off.
But since you're asking:
Monae.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...-/638048175921
Star.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...m/196490979940
Laniya.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...4/929694554494
-
04-30-26 17:45 #25805Senior Member

Posts: 1484Rest my case
I ask to name a few and you guys go on and on about plenty of them do BBBJ.
I'm not talking about a AA SW posting on STG. I contacted most of them on Skip and they all say it's unhealthy to do bare BJ.
The ones that do want 150 for a BBBJ.
You can make fun of me by being a cheapskate and I will make fun of you by paying those prices.
I'll ask again. Name a AA on Skip that does a BBBJ for a good price. Names!
Originally Posted by DoubleLife
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-26 17:13 #25804Senior Member

Posts: 39Agreed
I'm with you actually but unfortunately I've been browsing for the past couple days women are trash at responding prices sucks I got quoted 3 benji for BJ ha maybe just my luck but the websites doesn't seem the same anymore in Milwaukee.
Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-26 17:05 #25803Senior Member

Posts: 642Did it
I have posted and reviewed many. Even recently posted about the GOAT. Most are still available. Many guys have no mojo and will fail at getting a girl even if they are paying. Blows my mind. Maybe the two go hand in hand because I have no problem getting it whether I'm paying or not. My first black girl I was banging was free. I didn't even know she was an escort / stripper till weeks into our relationship. Turns out she was talked about on this site before I even knew this site existed. (Coochie Eater you dog. LOL). My time with escorts was eventful. Too many to count. Always bare 100%. Now I'm just chilling, holding out for something more meaningful. The crop is plentiful and ripe for those that enjoy chocolates.
Originally Posted by DaveDream
[View Original Post]
Giddit
-
04-30-26 15:10 #25802Senior Member

Posts: 136Tgtbt
No way is this real.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...i/561229296968
If it is. I'm the first in line.
Stay Safe Out There.
PH.










Reply With Quote





