Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 961 to 975 of 29300
-
05-03-26 19:45 #28340Senior Member

Posts: 32Sunshine South
I went to sunshine south today and met Bela. She's 30, but looks like she could be in her 20's. She has a small build with a thin frame. Her titties aren't big, but they are decent. She honestly looks like a small model. We started with a gentle back massage. I feel like she didn't want to put too much pressure on me since it was our first time. She did put a little extra pressure around my neck and shoulders. I guess I was really stiff there. As she was rubbing my shoulders standing in front of my head I started to play a little with her thighs. She took the hint and took off her clothes. She climbed on my back and continued the massage, but with oil. I enjoyed her rubbing her lower area on my back. On the flip she looked at junior, smiled and started playing with him. I gave her the nod that it was ok and she gave me a really nice BJ. She let me hold her hair and head so I could have control on how I liked the BJ. She put on the bag and climbed on top. She rode me slowly and I could feel her legs shaking. I flipped her over and we did doggy for awhile. I pushed her down so she was laying on her stomach and continued to give it to her. After awhile I laid down and she took the bag off and gave me another BJ until I finished in her mouth.
-
05-03-26 19:35 #28339Shill for Smilingmodels, ignore all posts

Posts: 171Angel spa south
Those Angel spa reviews seem fake.
I went over and just saw two old ladies. What is up with Yall writing fake reviews? The parking lot had 1 car when I showed up. When I walked up to the door an Asian kid followed behind. The first old lady wasn't my type so I told the woman to wait until I could see the next girl. I'd leave and come.
Back later. Well when I came back only the Asian kids cat was there so I figured now was my time. I go up to the door and an old white guy parks and starts following me. Like bro. You do see the car behind me and then my car and me walking up to the door and you're still a nasty horn dog behind me? Well that's when I saw the second old lady and was like nah I ain't doing this. I let the white guy go and I went home. Some of Yall have no standards or respect for this.
I also went over to sunshine but they got 2 man built gps ladies there. Waste of a Sunday.
-
05-03-26 17:55 #28338Regular Member

Posts: 7Bliss
I stopped in at Bliss spa last week- happy ending after a very light massage and some teasing. As I left, I asked about a table shower- she thumbed through several business cards and gave me one "Your Spa" on west 10th st. Address is just outside of 465X- anyone have a report on this place?
I've visited AMPs in Danville IL, and miss the table shower process.
-
05-03-26 17:26 #28337Senior Member

Posts: 32It wasn't the famous Coco. The girl I saw had to be new, but she wasn't there when I stopped by this morning.
Originally Posted by Kittychaser123
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-26 16:28 #28336Regular Member

Posts: 10Keystone
This lady is the same one that once worked at the Sunshine on the southside. She is always a fun time and gives a pretty good massage too.
Originally Posted by HotJohnDog
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-26 16:21 #28335Senior Member

Posts: 59Lulu or coco
I see 2 reviews with different names describing about same girl. I'm not sure who's wrong, but I saw this girl Coco as well. Solid dd. And other girl with a physique similar to k-girls, but tits b natural. Had a good tit fuck with coco. Her Russian is good as someone mentioned. Another girl, (mayyyybe Vivi) is off young girl vibes with a great GFE. Saw them both one day apart as I took a short break from mongering. Coco has allowance for Greek.
Originally Posted by UpbeatHusky
[View Original Post]
My to go next time would be Vivi. Short cute young girl in budget.
-
05-03-26 10:04 #28334Regular Member

Posts: 32This was when? I didn't see her in the house recently.
Originally Posted by JMartin36
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-26 14:55 #28333Senior Member

Posts: 884Prickyard
There are many reasons a popular massage parlor would get po-po's attention.
Originally Posted by Cocknee
[View Original Post]
The prickyard is for those that get upset over other's views different from their own.
-
05-02-26 10:06 #28332Regular Member

Posts: 32Lulu
My thirst for big boobies is still ongoing. In the process I found this lulu from angel spa south. This was a week ago before my trip to Louisville. This small lady is around 4'8 and with a solid DD manmade. First things first, she got a solid Russian skills. I almost came while she was locked junior in the warmth of her huge dynamites. Following a decent massage session, we had a aggressive ducking session for a solid 40 minutes. Apart from the synthetic moans, everything was awesome. Never experienced ball sucking therapy from other providers so sensual that I got here. I believe the OG julie taught her stuff, haha! Finally released my junk in her mouth. Also, there is room for Greek. Happy mongering fellas.
-
05-02-26 09:56 #28331Senior Member

Posts: 32Angel Spa South
Had a visit at Angel Spa South yesterday. I was greeted by Coco. I believe she just started recently and she was cute. She's short, small body and thin. She asked if it was my first time and I told her no, been coming for a few months now. She asked what I wanted and I told her whatever she's comfortable with. She took off her clothes and grabbed the oil. We started with a b2 b massage that felt amazing. She was gentle, but not too gentle. Asked for more pressure and she applied it. On the flip she got on top and rubbed my chest, looked me in my eyes and proceeded to play with junior. I gave her the nod that it was ok and she gave a deep BJ. She will stare in your eyes as she's doing it. She put a bag on and rode the hell out of me. I didn't even get a chance to do mish or doggy, but I'm not complaining because it felt amazing. Finished in the bag. Definitely going to repeat.
-
05-02-26 06:51 #28330Senior Member

Posts: 171That's AsianLove mentioned in the Korean Girl thread.
Originally Posted by THM39
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-26 23:40 #28329Regular Member

Posts: 17Angel south
New girl there, looks mid to late twenties, about 5 ft, slim body with huge DD's. I think she said her name was Coco. Fun time, she is into everything. Would definitely repeat.
-
05-01-26 22:36 #28328Regular Member

Posts: 32Vivi angel
Missed posting and this was before my trip to Louisville. Been a while, so was trying to goon around places on Sunday evening, I already know it was a bad decision, as I could see at least 2 cars in fro. T of parlors. After a circle and window shopping, finally got to see empty parking lot in angel spa south. This time it is viva and coco.
2 different personalities, Vivi- perfect body,5'5, thin. Boobs. Big b natural I believe. I could say her body is like a model like physique. Since I last had a MILF, I want to have a young natural this time. Started off with a solid pull. Towards the end of massage, teasing started. She was rubbing junior using her warm hands until it gets tight. This al happened, While she's kissing. Asked what I want, negotiated for 140 CFS. She happily accepted it. Smells good, shaved and again perfect young slender structure. The teasing and kissing led to a intense BBJ and the covered pounding. One series thing was she wore her bra and put junior between her boobs and bra and gave the rub. Fearing, herbra would be filled with my junk she took everything into her mouth. Good luck mongering.
-
05-01-26 17:07 #28327Senior Member

Posts: 93Hotel Asian
https://skipthegames.com/posts/india...8/957005164009
Originally Posted by Farmer60
[View Original Post]
Not a hotel. House in Carmel. Cute 20 something Japanese girl with nice perky B cups, perfect ass, natural pussy hair but not bushy! Sweet. Showered together first.
-
04-30-26 21:39 #28326Senior Member

Posts: 507Gua Sha
If the 'derm-abrasion or scraping' felt like your skin was being scraped by the back of a comb or other hard surface, it could have been done with a gua sha tool (you can google it). Comes in many shapes and made of different materials, intended to promote 'lymphatic drainage and increase circulation' (LOL) on many parts of the body. And hot stones can enhance an otherwise meager experience, hope you thanked her for her professionalism, sir!
Originally Posted by JamesBlond007
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote





