Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 331 to 345 of 5466
-
05-05-26 21:21 #5136Senior Member

Posts: 37Relax. Candy
Was planning on trying Pure for the first time my the little guy directed me back to Relax where I always have fun. Candy came out to greet me. Never saw her before. She's OK looking. Not the prettiest face and a bit chonky. She offered a TS which I gladly accepted.
It was fine. I probably should have skipped it as I usually do unless I get Kiki or Eva. Other than making sure my Ahole was extremely clean, zero teasing. She did soap up Jr a bit but that was about it. Back to the room for a pretty good massage. Again not a hint of a tease. Hot toweled me and had me flip. Asked if I wanted everything. Duh. Then she insisted on my retrieving her tip before we started. I hate that.
Gave her the tip and she got naked. Nice natural big Cs or Ds and a bit of a gut. She started by straddling me while I sucked on her nips and played with her pussy. She seemed to enjoy it. Then on to an amazing BBBJ complete with BLS. I'd rank it up there with one of the best I've had. Her mouth is very soft and inviting. I wish I could have had more of that but after a few minutes, it was going to be game over if she didn't stop. Switched to standing mish, then standing K9. She was very responsive and really got into it. I was hoping she cleaned my read quarters so well because she was going to investigate the area but that never happened. Anyway, finished in standing K9 after pushing the table all the way to the wall while giving her a pounding.
All in all, it was a good time but not the best. I was put off by having to give her the tip before we started and no teasing was a bummer. I'd definitely prefer Kiki, Eva or Lucky. I guess I'd repeat if she comes out to greet me again but I'd be disappointed that it was her. Haha. Still have to make my way to Pure.
-
05-02-26 08:44 #5135Senior Member

Posts: 38Lanes
Well I had the chance to visit your guys town again. I only had time for one dream so I been dieing to try lanes. 3 girls working a new one named tiffany that is who I got said she was was intown from texas. Cute little spinner but pretty expensive as well. She is about 5'7 very skinny with a nice set of knockers. She is funny and is a good time, great on english as well. She likes to joke gives a ok massage. She did intoduce me to the other girls one name is easy and now I can't think of the other girl she wasn't the best looking. Easy looks like she has huge set of knockers really round face but met me at the door when we were done. Nice girls for sure just wish she would have came in as well during the time LOL. In order from looks I would go tiffany is def the cutest then easy and then the other girl. Pretty good time nothing to really complain about will go again in the future. So far have lanes relax and pure all visted so still a good amount on my list before I move on. Ill report back in a few weeks when I am up there again. Thanks again everyone for all the info so if you want to swamp info please message me.
-
05-01-26 18:04 #5134Senior Member

Posts: 333Pure
Kitty at Pure is a good time. Good massage, great teasing, nice tongue bath & all levels are pretty fun.
-
05-01-26 14:58 #5133Senior Member

Posts: 265Joy at Villa Park
Today I visited Joy spa located at Villa Park, by Saint Charles st. This is a nice quite place, there are 2 girls, the one I got the massage from is Ida nice girl, about 5'2" and young maybe late twenties or early thirties, she is beautiful. She provides a good massage and a good happy ending, only L1 no L2 or L3 I did asked her. I don't know about the other girl. I paid for one hr. 70 dls. And 60 dls. For the hand job. It was nice I visited her, and I will come back. I recommend if you are L1 guy.
-
04-27-26 12:44 #5132Regular Member

Posts: 3Re: Lanes
This place is solid. It's like a mystery box. You never know what kind of MT you'll get, but they're generally attractive and enhanced. Kelly was a skinny chick with these fake-ass D's that bulged out of her chest. Almost like a cartoon (Betty Boop? She was usually there more frequently (I. E. A few weeks every quarter). Momo is Momo, the legend. Someone said she's back in the motherland (Korea) this month. If she returns, can someone please report here. Haven't seen her in a while too. I don't have a burner phone otherwise I would call these places and ask who's available. I just remember that Momo and Kelly were somewhat of the mainstays, while two others would rotate in and out either on 8 mo rotation or one and done.
Originally Posted by Rickyp1412
[View Original Post]
For those getting sick of Relax spot, Lanes provides a more chill experience. Definitely cleaner and calmer amenities. The MT's aren't ran through. You might not get the corn experience (a little more restrictive but YMMV), but it still gets the job done.
MJC.
-
04-26-26 22:24 #5131Senior Member

Posts: 47Lanes
Before Relax was the hotspot, I feel like Lanes was a go-to also. Anyone been recently? Momo was my go-to and she is always there unless on vacation, curious who else is there. Usually 1 or 2 besides Momo rotate. If anyone has been or curious about Momo PM me if you want.
-
04-26-26 17:46 #5130Senior Member

Posts: 48One Spa
Checked out One Spa in Oakbrook terrace. Called ahead and they said they had 2 girls working. I arrive and there's only one person working there. Forgot her name but she said a Jane or June was busy with another client.
$$. 4 was handed to her so she immediately knew why I was there. I asked if they had a table shower and she said yes.
Asked me to undress. Comes back and guides me to shower area. No slippers provided.
Shower area is nice but small as the table takes up most of the room. Plenty of roaming during the shower and some stroking. Then into a small sauna and back to the room. Massage was nice minus the interruptions from other mongers and her saying "we busy come back later". She finished the massage and then did some great teasing but that only lasted about a min. Asked to flip and then used tongue all over my body and shaft. Slapped the rubber on which actually hurt. Either my girth is too big or that thing was small. Suffocated Junior so after some CBJ, mish and doggy I asked her to take it off. I really pounded her in doggy and she said you're too big hold on. LOL. She was nice and funny though. Has a great pair of tits and lips. No DFK but she would use tongue on body and below my balls.
Released in her hands and tits with the cover off as she slapped my cock on her tits.
Decent option but I feel it's all the same up and down Roosevelt minus relax. Just have some serious relax fatigue and feel those girls are just nonstop all day. I've seen them all sweaty and tired at times which kind of turns me off. They need to work in some breaks to at least shower between dudes LOL.
-
04-23-26 23:03 #5129Senior Member

Posts: 383Candy at Relax
I was a little put off today with the affirmative appointment for Gina. It's an hour twenty minute drive for me. I was running ten minutes late so called again to confirm I was almost there. That's when they said, "Gina on vacation try new girl Candy. ".
Dammit! Ok, so I park in the back, say "helloo" through the back door and up walks a five foot four natural D cup beauty. Phew!
Go see her. It's her first week. Great, great acupressure for the first half hour. The second featured sucking on those D cups, which she shuttered with so that's fun. And, some of the best head I've had. With a pretty little mouth that I didn't think would do the job with the big guy's girth. Her mouth felt like a tight pussy. Covered L3 cowgirl and standing mish.
I'll see her again.
-
04-23-26 12:39 #5128Senior Member

Posts: 50Ads
Anyone else travel a lot like me? I found that the red table girls are using photos from this other milking table group in Dallas that I use on occasion when I'm down there on their ads now. Thought it was funny and wondered if anyone else had seen anything similar?
-
04-23-26 12:37 #5127Senior Member

Posts: 50Warrenville
Decided to TOFTT last week and went to Warrenville Asian Spa. Weird spot in the corner of a strip mall, the literal corner.
Older lady, massive tits but she's like. Idk 60? She was honestly probably attractive back in the day. Anyway doesn't seem to be anyone else there. Went through with it anyway. I'd give the massage a 6. 5/10. L1 offered with a feel up (only way I knew she had big tits and she put my hand there without me asking or trying to).
7 for the house. 4 for the L1. Probably won't repeat unless there's an indication that they have more girls that are about 20 years younger at least.
-
04-20-26 22:02 #5126Senior Member

Posts: 1605I absolutely do this at most places I go to. Or if I'm giving a mamasan the house fee, I lay the tip money on the table in plain sight with a couple of condoms they I prefer.
Originally Posted by Amplitude
[View Original Post]
One it lets them know what you want and are expecting. Two, guys complain about the negotiations after the flip. This eliminates that whole conversation.
-
04-20-26 20:29 #5125Senior Member

Posts: 107Every time I go to relax, I hand over 2. 3 (. 7 house and 1. 6 L3) and a raincoat when they ask for the house fee. They get the point and have never had to haggle or anything with the therapist.
Originally Posted by Rickyp1412
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-26 17:17 #5124Regular Member

Posts: 5Legit AMPs
Anyone else like going to legit AMPs to see if they can get a little extra something? Haha.
I've gone to to Asian essence spa a few times even tho they're rubmaps suggest they do offer more in the past those days seem to be over.
I've think I've seen 3 different girls and tried all different types of massages but still it haven't cracked them yet.
I keep going because their body scrub leaves my skin feeling awesome.
-
04-20-26 17:14 #5123Senior Member

Posts: 183Two weeks ago I was at Relax and had Ewa. Lucky came into the room to clean up after Ewa and I were done. I forgot how sexy of a body she had. I like the tiny spinner types. So I saw Lucky again for the second time. Last time I was with her was maybe a year ago.
Originally Posted by TheHappyDog
[View Original Post]
Someone just posted he had a disappointing time with Annie. He said he felt rushed during his 30 minute meeting. I always call ahead and make an appointment for 1 hour so nothing is rushed. I saw Annie, Gina, and Mocha in the hallway on my last two visits. I read recently that Gina is loud so I want to try her. But I would appreciate if anyone could review Mocha. She is a tiny cutie girl. I talked to her briefly but it was really dark. She sorta looks like a Thai girl that has white features. Best way I could describe what I saw. She definitely turned me on and will see her next week.
-
04-20-26 16:57 #5122Senior Member

Posts: 343Solid advice
That's solid advice if you've got one of the knowns like Ewa, Kiki- maybe even Mocha? (Haven't experienced her myself). Take all the guesswork out of it. And if they won't do the hour, turn and walk out before the money exchanges hands.
Originally Posted by Amplitude
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





