Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 556 to 570 of 25681
-
05-05-26 14:34 #25126Regular Member

Posts: 35Wonder if she's really truly actually pregnant or if she's another 1 of them chicks that has a big government gut and is trying to attract new attention by coming out as "pregnant".
Originally Posted by TryMeOut1
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-26 10:43 #25125Regular Member

Posts: 22https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...o/826923742312
Originally Posted by DaytonBd2021
[View Original Post]
Believe they mean her. What was so great about it? I've heard mixed reports about her introducing mongers to her cat colony and having rules.
-
05-04-26 11:40 #25124Douchebag

Posts: 326Hot Donna
Do you have a pic or a link?
Originally Posted by RabbitDaddy
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-26 09:23 #25123Senior Member

Posts: 61Hot Donna
I visited Hot Donna, It was a great experience. Recommend visiting with her.
-
05-01-26 22:18 #25122Senior Member

Posts: 981Re: Dick and Balls
LOL! She does duos with a trans girl. Those are the other pics on her ad.
Originally Posted by SpermDonorRex
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-26 09:52 #25121Senior Member

Posts: 715She has a dick and balls. How can she / he get pregnant?
Originally Posted by TryMeOut1
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-26 06:35 #25120Senior Member

Posts: 981Re: Blast from the past
I've heard she used to be a bartender so you are correct. I have credible info that she looks like her pics but her head game is not up to par. She just wants to jerk you off after about 5 min. After hearing that I decided to cross her off my list.
Originally Posted by BigJoe6980
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-26 00:01 #25119Senior Member

Posts: 124Tatum
I've seen her, she's ok. High mileage. Nice house, nice dog reasonable prices. Nympho. She's late 40's. Her hair is just stubble, she wears wigs. She's a drinker. If you go see her bring her a twisted tea.
Originally Posted by BigJoe6980
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-26 22:38 #25118Regular Member

Posts: 4I met her back in March. Pulled out of drive thru on X and she was walking thru the parking lot. It was just starting to rain and she asked me for a ride. So I picked her up. She is very nice and talks a lot. I originally thought she wanted out of the rain. Gave her a ride to her house less than a mile away. I didn't have time to come in then. So I made a date for the next night. House is spotless accept her room. Had a nice dog. BBBJ 4 coved FS 7 heading to Greek was $. I was dreaming so I tried all 3. I would repeat at old price. New rates are a little too high for a SW on X. Txttzm is what she put in my phone.
Originally Posted by MrMonger69;7601420[URL
-
04-30-26 21:52 #25117Senior Member

Posts: 438Ghost
She just disappeared.
Originally Posted by Jayoh
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-26 17:01 #25116Senior Member

Posts: 159Blast from the past.
I'm responding early but the blonde pic of her sends me to the past. I promise sometime in the middle of the night I'll remember. Not sure if it's from mongering or from seeing her as former bartender but I know her and I'll remember eventually. BUTT. Those video proofs make me want to reach out! To be continued.
Originally Posted by MrMonger69
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-26 15:23 #25115Senior Member

Posts: 211Has anyone seen this woman yet?
https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...yton/206076986
Something keeps brining me back to this woman. She's got a look that gets me. But something seems odd I can't place my finger on. I know there was talk about her but no solid reports. Thought I'd ask before moving along.
-
04-30-26 11:59 #25114Senior Member

Posts: 73Yes she.
Top 6 pics in ad are her. She isn't sure how the one with the wang got on her ad but she is a she for sure.
Originally Posted by DoneDoc1
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-26 10:49 #25113Senior Member

Posts: 211Not at those rates.
Not looking to pay Lexus rates for a pacer.
Originally Posted by ChubbyB
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-26 07:50 #25112Regular Member

Posts: 22West Manchester
Anyone ever been up to West Manchester to see this lady and have any info? I've seen the pics before but don't believe I've found any recent reviews.
https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...yton/206533249










Reply With Quote





