Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 526 to 540 of 18527
-
04-30-26 21:11 #18002Senior Member

Posts: 55Sweet, thanks for the info. I saw her this evening and had a good time.
Originally Posted by BigBurst
[View Original Post]
Her body was pretty great for me. She's very soft and her tits are magnificent.
Originally Posted by Kenal1
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-26 16:58 #18001Senior Member

Posts: 1189Danielle
It's been a while, but I've seen Danielle several times in the past. As others have stated, she's very friendly, outgoing and does a nice job. She's a little on the "large" size, but she's very open to groping and she's very receptive to letting you suck her tits. I've done some light kissing with her but never tried to get into DFK so I don't know if she's open to that or not. All in all, she's a nice person and delivers a pretty good product.
Originally Posted by FishIsYummy
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-26 16:09 #18000Senior Member

Posts: 459Banning
Thanks. From everything I've heard, and read, wear a condom.
Originally Posted by Sgorka
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-26 14:55 #17999Senior Member

Posts: 41Yes she does. I usually schedule her for manscaping / HE massage session. Super sweet lady, treat her well gents.
Originally Posted by FishIsYummy
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-26 13:30 #17998Senior Member

Posts: 55Danielle is a common enough name that I don't want to assume anything. Is this the Danielle who offers HE massage?
https://cincinnati.craigslist.org/bt...926400201.html
-
04-30-26 10:30 #17997Senior Member

Posts: 1419Banning Rd
Word is that a well reviewed MT is moving from Columbus to the Banning Rd location. You can catch her reviews in the Columbus forum. S. High st location.
-
04-29-26 19:57 #17996Senior Member

Posts: 59850 house + 120 tip.
Originally Posted by Vinny9
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-26 14:02 #17995Regular Member

Posts: 8Nice what was your total damage? I'm looking for a place in Cincinnati once a week or so.
Originally Posted by Golden3
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-26 14:31 #17994Senior Member

Posts: 598Spring Spa
Today I went to the Spring Spa for the first time. The facility was a little run down, but that seems to be the case with many AMPs. I saw Bella. I am used to a price list of 40/60 for hhr / hr, but here I had to pay 50 for hhr. No big deal. A good massage with quite a bit of teasing before the flip. We finished with the masseuse naked and a CBJ. I don't know if BBBJ would be an option, but I didn't go for that. My rating: looks 7, massage 7, ending 7. Maybe 7.5 in each category.
-
04-27-26 15:41 #17993Senior Member

Posts: 41North Cincinnati
I will be in northern Cincinnati next month and would like recommendations for AMP. I may be in Mason area. I haven't finalized plans yet. TIA.
-
04-27-26 10:16 #17992Senior Member

Posts: 735Too many foreign psychos release from prison from Soviet countries to come here. I hear them loud yelling at the girls all the time from these crazies. it upsets the girls. the amps should have buzzer front doors and small window, with ballpeen hammer,baseball bats near
Originally Posted by GoodWill123
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-26 17:34 #17991Senior Member

Posts: 459Familiar theme
A very familiar theme, I've come to find out. Uzbek mongers are what helped close Zen in Amelia and New you. I heard that from the ladies in Amelia as well as law enforcement. Cops actually busted a guy (illegal immigrant) at one of the Westchester AMPs (I won't say who). In Nashville, this is huge. Cops are going into AMPs in Nashville to find illegal mongers, not the AMP ladies so far. Big story on that in Mt Juliet, TN.
Originally Posted by BigBurst
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-26 17:21 #17990Regular Member

Posts: 25Lucki was an amazing experience! I wish she still came around locally. I would happily go visit her again and again!
Originally Posted by CrazyEddy
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-26 17:16 #17989Senior Member

Posts: 41Risen
Risen Day shut down, landlord would not renew their lease. I guess they had some Uzbek customers who would get rowdy in there and this was affecting businesses next to them.
Originally Posted by TomS1977
[View Original Post]
The Flower Shop in WC is Driving Miss (D* Got the older one last time, decent L1 but negotiations put me off. Would maybe go back to try the younger one if she's still there.
-
04-26-26 11:15 #17988Senior Member

Posts: 598Flower Shop
The "Flower Shop" in Loveland has been shut down. I believe that there is a spa with a similar name in West Chester which is still open (I have never been there.)
Originally Posted by TomS1977
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






