Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 526 to 540 of 18519
-
04-28-26 14:31 #17994Senior Member

Posts: 598Spring Spa
Today I went to the Spring Spa for the first time. The facility was a little run down, but that seems to be the case with many AMPs. I saw Bella. I am used to a price list of 40/60 for hhr / hr, but here I had to pay 50 for hhr. No big deal. A good massage with quite a bit of teasing before the flip. We finished with the masseuse naked and a CBJ. I don't know if BBBJ would be an option, but I didn't go for that. My rating: looks 7, massage 7, ending 7. Maybe 7.5 in each category.
-
04-27-26 15:41 #17993Senior Member

Posts: 41North Cincinnati
I will be in northern Cincinnati next month and would like recommendations for AMP. I may be in Mason area. I haven't finalized plans yet. TIA.
-
04-27-26 10:16 #17992Senior Member

Posts: 735Too many foreign psychos release from prison from Soviet countries to come here. I hear them loud yelling at the girls all the time from these crazies. it upsets the girls. the amps should have buzzer front doors and small window, with ballpeen hammer,baseball bats near
Originally Posted by GoodWill123
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-26 17:34 #17991Senior Member

Posts: 458Familiar theme
A very familiar theme, I've come to find out. Uzbek mongers are what helped close Zen in Amelia and New you. I heard that from the ladies in Amelia as well as law enforcement. Cops actually busted a guy (illegal immigrant) at one of the Westchester AMPs (I won't say who). In Nashville, this is huge. Cops are going into AMPs in Nashville to find illegal mongers, not the AMP ladies so far. Big story on that in Mt Juliet, TN.
Originally Posted by BigBurst
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-26 17:21 #17990Regular Member

Posts: 25Lucki was an amazing experience! I wish she still came around locally. I would happily go visit her again and again!
Originally Posted by CrazyEddy
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-26 17:16 #17989Senior Member

Posts: 41Risen
Risen Day shut down, landlord would not renew their lease. I guess they had some Uzbek customers who would get rowdy in there and this was affecting businesses next to them.
Originally Posted by TomS1977
[View Original Post]
The Flower Shop in WC is Driving Miss (D* Got the older one last time, decent L1 but negotiations put me off. Would maybe go back to try the younger one if she's still there.
-
04-26-26 11:15 #17988Senior Member

Posts: 598Flower Shop
The "Flower Shop" in Loveland has been shut down. I believe that there is a spa with a similar name in West Chester which is still open (I have never been there.)
Originally Posted by TomS1977
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-26 10:55 #17987Senior Member

Posts: 41How is Wisteria these days? It was my absolute go to last year when Xixi and crew was there. After they left it was a nasty looking old lady, but that was also a year ago.
Originally Posted by Wielic
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-26 10:30 #17986Senior Member

Posts: 84Risen Day Spa / Flower shop
I was in the area yesterday and noticed the shop is empty, does anyone know what happened. Did they move to a new location, their listed number is not responding either. I occasionally enjoyed their good massages with a bit of tease.
Flower shop. I thought it was shut down, which one why'all talking about here.
-
04-26-26 06:31 #17985Senior Member

Posts: 433I'm hoping that the May flowers at the deli will be better.
Originally Posted by WyldeChild99
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-26 19:49 #17984Senior Member

Posts: 346Sunflower Angela
I never knew her as Emma. I remember the first time she left for NYC, it was a sad day! She had my number and I had hers. We text back and forth a couple times. It was a happy day when we found out she was coming back. Good times. Good memories. She was awesome. I'd go to NYC to find her!
Originally Posted by GoodWill123
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-26 19:06 #17983Banned Member

Posts: 29Sakura Elia
Session was extremely rushed. Didn't even offer a BBBJ, went straight for the cover until I stopped her and requested one. Eventually put on the cover for CG, after 5 minutes asked me if I had finished. She did a few Kegels which was nice but it seemed more about getting me to finish than for pleasure. When I said I wanted to do other positions, she grabbed my shoulders and rolled me backward like a Sumo wrestler onto her back and with me on top. Babe, I'm not that limber LOL. Finished in record time, most rushed I have ever felt in there even for a place known to move people through fast. She is petite but has a square body and ugly stomach tattoo, rated her a 7. Service there is a noticeable step down.
-
04-25-26 14:14 #17982Senior Member

Posts: 345Sakura and Banning
I've visited Sakura a couple times recently, and there are a couple very attractive spinners in room 1&2.
Neither of them were very enthusiastic though. Kind of a bummer so.
Went to Banning yesterday and met a lady that goes by Coco. She wasn't nearly as cute, but she did the thing with enthusiasm. YAY COCO!!
-
04-25-26 11:39 #17981Senior Member

Posts: 458SFlower
Crazy E, you're exactly right. She was Angela. And she also went by Emma depending on the day.
Originally Posted by CrazyEddy
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-26 03:45 #17980Senior Member

Posts: 346Sunflower names
If you're going to talk Sunflower names, I believe the GOAT would have been Angela. Very very good times when she was in town.
If you were lucky enough to visit Lucki when she was around, you would never forget it either.
These girls have never shown up anywhere else in the area. It was either NYC or here.
Originally Posted by GoodWill123
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




