Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 751 to 765 of 14535
-
05-05-26 10:32 #13785Senior Member

Posts: 165Scarlett
I guess all good things must come to a end. Just left Scarletts for the last time till next fall. It was like I said before she squirted like Old faithful and it went passed the towels and partially on my face and I was a distances away. What is really hot is while she was giving me head I put my finger in her butt hole what a surprise it was wet from all the flooding and unbelievably slid right in. What a find it was like a second pussy and it smells sweet real neutral like. I think next time I'm back I'm going to do a little more probing around back there. I'm going to miss venturing over there. So goodbye Sweet Scarlett. Good Luck, Mongers.
-
05-04-26 15:24 #13784Senior Member

Posts: 25I definitely second this sentiment as I was going to write my own personal post about Scarlett. Got the pleasure to connect with her and was very accommodating and went the extra mile. Genuine and should be taken cared of.
Originally Posted by ScottPilgrim87
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-26 15:13 #13783Senior Member

Posts: 322Last comment about this.
When several Senior Members including some of the most trusted on here tell you not to do something and that it is dangerous and a few "newer" members say "Nah, it's fine", I hope your choice is pretty clear.
Stay safe out there fellas. Safety first.
-
05-03-26 08:52 #13782Senior Member

Posts: 300Huh?
I'll be straight with you—I don't claim to be the smartest guy, but I know enough to recognize how easily people can be taken advantage of. There are individuals out there who are very skilled at extracting as much money and information as possible. The less you share, the better.
Originally Posted by FyreCrotch
[View Original Post]
Even if someone makes you feel like you're getting special attention, the reality is you may just be another transaction to them. Technology today—like facial recognition and other digital tools—can be used in ways that put your privacy at risk. Personal details, photos, or anything sensitive can potentially be used against you, including for blackmail. And it doesn't take a genius for someone to find ways into your digital life if you're not careful.
That's why staying cautious matters—limiting what you share, protecting your identity, and thinking twice before sending money or personal information. I'm not here to tell anyone what to do—you'll make your own choices. Just understand the risks, and protect yourself. We need this community to help each other.
-
05-02-26 12:18 #13781Regular Member

Posts: 5Scarlett
Had the pleasure of visiting Scarlett lastnight. Whoever discovered that pussy, must have felt like Christopher Columbus discovering the new world. Gents, ill spare you the details, but everything you heard is true and definitely worth the price of admission.
-
05-02-26 11:26 #13780Banned Member

Posts: 39WOW! Thank you sooo much. It truly was so much fun seeing you. Looking forward to the future visits.
Originally Posted by FLBigDaddyPC
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-26 10:19 #13779Senior Member

Posts: 909And E X T
Then they will ask you for your routing number to your BANK account. A word from a seasoned MONGER never send a picture or most of all a DEPOSIT for what you thing your going to get. That is when my man you will definitely get FUCKED in more ways then you can possible imagine. Thick, Ciao fellow monger's and do be careful out there.
Originally Posted by Cec00
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-26 10:17 #13778Senior Member

Posts: 909And E X T
Then they will ask you for your routing number to your BANK account. A word from a seasoned MONGER never send a picture or most of all a DEPOSIT for what you thing your going to get. That is when my man you will definitely get FUCKED in more ways then you can possible imagine. Thick Ciao fellow monger's and do be careful out there.
Originally Posted by Cec00
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-26 00:07 #13777Senior Member

Posts: 476Video Verification
Take a picture of a few Benjamins. That usually satisfies those that ask.
Originally Posted by Cec00
[View Original Post]
In general those that ask are a hard no for this Sr Member!
-
05-01-26 16:15 #13776Regular Member

Posts: 1Ravishing Scarlett
First time posting but have followed for years. So. I had over an hour drive for the opportunity to take the "plunge" with Scarlett! I must say all the great reviews are definitely correct! From the time I entered her residence I was amazed with her pretty smile, beautiful face and smoking hot body! But what really blew me away was her way of putting me at ease with her great personality! She is easy to talk to and really wants to know and make happen your desires! She lead me to the bedroom and I could not keep my eyes off her! She drips sexiness! She tastes as sweet as she looks too! I really enjoyed the water wonderland (make sure you bring your rain boots!) Her sexy body was my playground as I explored every inch of it! She really enjoys what she does! If she was faking it she should receive an Oscar! Can't wait for my next visit! I can see in my future visiting this exquisite and breathtaking lady often!
-
05-01-26 13:16 #13775Senior Member

Posts: 322This is horrible advice. It is not a "slim" possibility. Everyone should do you and YMMV but safety first. These are not your friends, these are not your girlfriend. Trust is a liability in this, not a virtue. The entire point of this board is for us to share info to keep each other safe. You think you are safe to be sending your image and video to providers like it's no big deal? Really?
Originally Posted by FyreCrotch
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-26 06:28 #13774Regular Member

Posts: 30Don't verify with Google, Facetime, Whatsapp, etc. They'll blackmail you. Use videoverify. Me. I think that's the URL. IDFK.
Originally Posted by CondomPopper1
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-26 21:07 #13773Regular Member

Posts: 12Eh maybe. But it's getting more and more common with the crackdowns. Whatsapp is phone only and the app doesn't even let you screenshot someone's profile picture, much less record it. I mean unless they have another phone recording out of sight while you are in the call. Still a possibility but very slim. Use a representational profile pic only and in video ask if they can show the room around them before you start. Then you're not agreeing to anything that is likely recorded. You do you. . I had a very nice time with a special girl that did require a video verification and man it was totally worth it.
Originally Posted by CondomPopper1
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-26 14:15 #13772Senior Member

Posts: 322I never, ever, do video or photo confirmation. Never. Never send a picture of my license or anything that can be used against me. I learned that as an infant in this hobby. If a girl needs that then I don't need to see her. Risk is not worth the reward.
Originally Posted by BiggDogg70
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-26 12:02 #13771Senior Member

Posts: 46Pregnant
Does anybody know of any pregnant providers on here especially the ones that are lactating.










Reply With Quote





