Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Thread: Casino girls

+ Add Report
Page 6 of 598 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 56 106 506 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 8957
Come to Ruby to Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8882
    Quote Originally Posted by MMAfighter205  [View Original Post]
    Was posting about something else here earlier about some dumb Jax broad so I'm going to drop this random 1-off story in here. If anything it's a "you never know what can happen" story. A true unicorn situation. This will never happen again, but I'm going to just share it.

    Last summer some of us went to Vegas for UFC 317. I am in yall city a few times a year for fights / training etc. So we were in a high end hotel that has the hella expensive chicks, and I saw a hot one, a true 9/10 type. Like no tats, natural look, good height and great shape / no fat, and also was drinking by herself at midnight, so I knew. In chatting I'm like how old are you because she looked young, she's like 19. I call bs, but she proves it in a way that makes no sense for a casino chick to do. I'm like alright how did you buy that drink then and she's like she has ways. I ask how much she talking and she says $280. I'm like NO WAY. Not looking like that in this specific hotel. At this point I think I'm about to be setup to be robbed or arrested but I had fighters with me and felt like Superman so said let's see what's up.

    We bounce, and somehow it is actually legit. Get to my room, I told a couple my dudes be on standby LOL just in case. She clearly has physical attraction by touching etc. She says only rule everything covered, okay. Time for smash, GOAT like eye contact, hand holding, passionate, any position, no rush, like wow. She's like she can come back tomorrow, but next night she said she was staying home. Cool whatever. The day before I left she texts me like she "might go out" if I'm interested and like yea, but she comes through at about 3 pm saying she's close if I am around, dressed in like a crop shirt and shorts casual. Still kinda confused, but not complaining. In the room she's overly talkative until I make the move and she starts kissing me, which was shocking but aight let's go. Makeout session then strip down etc.

    Get blown a bit and then smash. 10/10 wild. Halfway through the condom breaks I'm like ima go get the other one, she's like nah don't stop. I'm like what? But she pulls me back and we go ham. Telling me finish in it and all bruhhh. After she's like so sorry I don't know what happened. I didn't really know what to say so I'm just like all good I'll hit you when I'm back in Vegas again. She asks if I have somewhere to go or if she can chill a little longer, and, okay NOW I'm really confused. We chat it up, I show her one of my fights online, she talks about her college stuff and that she's new to the work obviously and might not do it much longer etc, we bs for like 45 minutes and then she said she has to go. We exchange socials and I already knew her real name from the other night and her phone number literally has her real name so I told her I'll hit her up when back in FL. Crazy bro.

    So a week or so goes by and she responds to one of my trainings on social media and we chat it up. This happens a few times over a couple of months. Never asks for like money or anything like that. Few months later I go back to Vegas, hit her up and we pick up where we left off, no limits wild smash. This time I could only see her once though because my trainer was in Vegas with me and I couldn't sneak as much. I get back and now we start talking like 2-3 times a week, phone calls now, all that. I had a fight a few months ago so I ask if she want to come. She says if she can bring her friend, another chick "like her". Sent me the pic I was like yooo wow and I joke only if I can have both of you. She's like "duh silly". So I bought them plane tickets and they stay with me, party after the fight night, smash, etc. I'm not going to go into all them details but now I'm not paying any $ other than the plane and just smash them. One of the greatest weekends ever. Check the whole Apt after like an inspector but nothing missing. They go back to Vegas after. Bruhhh.

    The second time she came was a couple weeks ago by herself and we went to UFC 327 in Miami together with some of my buddies. We say she's my friend and we say we met at a nightclub in Vegas. I talk to her almost every day now. We not dating or anything, but legit friends with benefits stuff when we line up.

    I'm shortening as much as I can and going to end it there, and I'm sharing this because where else do you share something like this? I can't understand how it happened, but I'm here for it. I guess the only moral of the story is that if it seems too good to be true maybe it's actually true, I don't know.
    Indeed a very rare situation and not how it typically goes. Good for you though, man. Also you had solid instincts being suspicious, constantly checking for signs and having your head on a swivel at the start. So many guys go in blind, ignoring red flags and that's how they end up on the news or in jail. Still would say if its TGTBT, it probably is. Yours was just the rare time it wasnt. Nice win though.

  2. #8881
    Senior Member


    Posts: 668

    Could be a sitcom

    Quote Originally Posted by MMAfighter205  [View Original Post]
    Was posting about something else here earlier about some dumb Jax broad so I'm going to drop this random 1-off story in here. If anything it's a "you never know what can happen" story. A true unicorn situation. This will never happen again, but I'm going to just share it.

    Last summer some of us went to Vegas for UFC 317. I am in yall city a few times a year for fights / training etc. So we were in a high end hotel that has the hella expensive chicks, and I saw a hot one, a true 9/10 type. Like no tats, natural look, good height and great shape / no fat, and also was drinking by herself at midnight, so I knew. In chatting I'm like how old are you because she looked young, she's like 19. I call bs, but she proves it in a way that makes no sense for a casino chick to do. I'm like alright how did you buy that drink then and she's like she has ways. I ask how much she talking and she says $280. I'm like NO WAY. Not looking like that in this specific hotel. At this point I think I'm about to be setup to be robbed or arrested but I had fighters with me and felt like Superman so said let's see what's up.

    We bounce, and somehow it is actually legit. Get to my room, I told a couple my dudes be on standby LOL just in case. She clearly has physical attraction by touching etc. She says only rule everything covered, okay. Time for smash, GOAT like eye contact, hand holding, passionate, any position, no rush, like wow. She's like she can come back tomorrow, but next night she said she was staying home. Cool whatever. The day before I left she texts me like she "might go out" if I'm interested and like yea, but she comes through at about 3 pm saying she's close if I am around, dressed in like a crop shirt and shorts casual. Still kinda confused, but not complaining. In the room she's overly talkative until I make the move and she starts kissing me, which was shocking but aight let's go. Makeout session then strip down etc.

    Get blown a bit and then smash. 10/10 wild. Halfway through the condom breaks I'm like ima go get the other one, she's like nah don't stop. I'm like what? But she pulls me back and we go ham. Telling me finish in it and all bruhhh. After she's like so sorry I don't know what happened. I didn't really know what to say so I'm just like all good I'll hit you when I'm back in Vegas again. She asks if I have somewhere to go or if she can chill a little longer, and, okay NOW I'm really confused. We chat it up, I show her one of my fights online, she talks about her college stuff and that she's new to the work obviously and might not do it much longer etc, we bs for like 45 minutes and then she said she has to go. We exchange socials and I already knew her real name from the other night and her phone number literally has her real name so I told her I'll hit her up when back in FL. Crazy bro.

    So a week or so goes by and she responds to one of my trainings on social media and we chat it up. This happens a few times over a couple of months. Never asks for like money or anything like that. Few months later I go back to Vegas, hit her up and we pick up where we left off, no limits wild smash. This time I could only see her once though because my trainer was in Vegas with me and I couldn't sneak as much. I get back and now we start talking like 2-3 times a week, phone calls now, all that. I had a fight a few months ago so I ask if she want to come. She says if she can bring her friend, another chick "like her". Sent me the pic I was like yooo wow and I joke only if I can have both of you. She's like "duh silly". So I bought them plane tickets and they stay with me, party after the fight night, smash, etc. I'm not going to go into all them details but now I'm not paying any $ other than the plane and just smash them. One of the greatest weekends ever. Check the whole Apt after like an inspector but nothing missing. They go back to Vegas after. Bruhhh.

    The second time she came was a couple weeks ago by herself and we went to UFC 327 in Miami together with some of my buddies. We say she's my friend and we say we met at a nightclub in Vegas. I talk to her almost every day now. We not dating or anything, but legit friends with benefits stuff when we line up.

    I'm shortening as much as I can and going to end it there, and I'm sharing this because where else do you share something like this? I can't understand how it happened, but I'm here for it. I guess the only moral of the story is that if it seems too good to be true maybe it's actually true, I don't know.
    And that kids, is How I Met Your Mother.

    B.

  3. #8880
    Quote Originally Posted by Lotsoffun201  [View Original Post]
    I had a similar situation. Met this girl at a strip club here (I'm local). Older but still hot and actually a nice person. She worked the high end casinos for a long time. We became friends. Travelled a lot together. She was one of the few girls I would ever let come to my house. She liked to swim in my pool and make dinner for me once in a while. All the while she was working the casinos and had an online presence as well. We had a bit of a relationship without and money ever being asked for by her. She moved away a couple of months ago to be with her mom as she needed her help out of state.

    The last time she was in town before she left, she asked to come over and swim. Of course I said yes. We had something to eat, and were sitting on the couch watching TV. Without asking, she started fooling around and jumped on cowgirl. I did eventually have her get off as I told her it would be better if we didn't have anything to "worry about" even though she was in her 40's.

    She was a nice girl and I was definitely into her. If I was looking for a relationship then I would have taken things further and asked her to move in. She was a nice girl and very pretty. Also submissive which was nice too.
    Bro that's awesome! It feels so different because I've only been traveling a few years but pretty much any casino girl I've hooked up with have been mostly business even if they're kinda nice or chill girls. Which is cool because that's what it is. And then this random girl and experience. I guess they are the 1 in 100 match you got to get lucky to catch your moment.

  4. #8879

    Similar story

    Quote Originally Posted by MMAfighter205  [View Original Post]
    Was posting about something else here earlier about some dumb Jax broad so I'm going to drop this random 1-off story in here. If anything it's a "you never know what can happen" story. A true unicorn situation. This will never happen again, but I'm going to just share it.

    Last summer some of us went to Vegas for UFC 317. I am in yall city a few times a year for fights / training etc. So we were in a high end hotel that has the hella expensive chicks, and I saw a hot one, a true 9/10 type. Like no tats, natural look, good height and great shape / no fat, and also was drinking by herself at midnight, so I knew. In chatting I'm like how old are you because she looked young, she's like 19. I call bs, but she proves it in a way that makes no sense for a casino chick to do. I'm like alright how did you buy that drink then and she's like she has ways. I ask how much she talking and she says $280. I'm like NO WAY. Not looking like that in this specific hotel. At this point I think I'm about to be setup to be robbed or arrested but I had fighters with me and felt like Superman so said let's see what's up.

    We bounce, and somehow it is actually legit. Get to my room, I told a couple my dudes be on standby LOL just in case. She clearly has physical attraction by touching etc. She says only rule everything covered, okay. Time for smash, GOAT like eye contact, hand holding, passionate, any position, no rush, like wow. She's like she can come back tomorrow, but next night she said she was staying home. Cool whatever. The day before I left she texts me like she "might go out" if I'm interested and like yea, but she comes through at about 3 pm saying she's close if I am around, dressed in like a crop shirt and shorts casual. Still kinda confused, but not complaining. In the room she's overly talkative until I make the move and she starts kissing me, which was shocking but aight let's go. Makeout session then strip down etc.

    Get blown a bit and then smash. 10/10 wild. Halfway through the condom breaks I'm like ima go get the other one, she's like nah don't stop. I'm like what? But she pulls me back and we go ham. Telling me finish in it and all bruhhh. After she's like so sorry I don't know what happened. I didn't really know what to say so I'm just like all good I'll hit you when I'm back in Vegas again. She asks if I have somewhere to go or if she can chill a little longer, and, okay NOW I'm really confused. We chat it up, I show her one of my fights online, she talks about her college stuff and that she's new to the work obviously and might not do it much longer etc, we bs for like 45 minutes and then she said she has to go. We exchange socials and I already knew her real name from the other night and her phone number literally has her real name so I told her I'll hit her up when back in FL. Crazy bro.

    So a week or so goes by and she responds to one of my trainings on social media and we chat it up. This happens a few times over a couple of months. Never asks for like money or anything like that. Few months later I go back to Vegas, hit her up and we pick up where we left off, no limits wild smash. This time I could only see her once though because my trainer was in Vegas with me and I couldn't sneak as much. I get back and now we start talking like 2-3 times a week, phone calls now, all that. I had a fight a few months ago so I ask if she want to come. She says if she can bring her friend, another chick "like her". Sent me the pic I was like yooo wow and I joke only if I can have both of you. She's like "duh silly". So I bought them plane tickets and they stay with me, party after the fight night, smash, etc. I'm not going to go into all them details but now I'm not paying any $ other than the plane and just smash them. One of the greatest weekends ever. Check the whole Apt after like an inspector but nothing missing. They go back to Vegas after. Bruhhh.

    The second time she came was a couple weeks ago by herself and we went to UFC 327 in Miami together with some of my buddies. We say she's my friend and we say we met at a nightclub in Vegas. I talk to her almost every day now. We not dating or anything, but legit friends with benefits stuff when we line up.

    I'm shortening as much as I can and going to end it there, and I'm sharing this because where else do you share something like this? I can't understand how it happened, but I'm here for it. I guess the only moral of the story is that if it seems too good to be true maybe it's actually true, I don't know.
    I had a similar situation. Met this girl at a strip club here (I'm local). Older but still hot and actually a nice person. She worked the high end casinos for a long time. We became friends. Travelled a lot together. She was one of the few girls I would ever let come to my house. She liked to swim in my pool and make dinner for me once in a while. All the while she was working the casinos and had an online presence as well. We had a bit of a relationship without and money ever being asked for by her. She moved away a couple of months ago to be with her mom as she needed her help out of state.

    The last time she was in town before she left, she asked to come over and swim. Of course I said yes. We had something to eat, and were sitting on the couch watching TV. Without asking, she started fooling around and jumped on cowgirl. I did eventually have her get off as I told her it would be better if we didn't have anything to "worry about" even though she was in her 40's.

    She was a nice girl and I was definitely into her. If I was looking for a relationship then I would have taken things further and asked her to move in. She was a nice girl and very pretty. Also submissive which was nice too.

  5. #8878

    Long Overdue Unicorn Casino Girl Story

    Was posting about something else here earlier about some dumb Jax broad so I'm going to drop this random 1-off story in here. If anything it's a "you never know what can happen" story. A true unicorn situation. This will never happen again, but I'm going to just share it.

    Last summer some of us went to Vegas for UFC 317. I am in yall city a few times a year for fights / training etc. So we were in a high end hotel that has the hella expensive chicks, and I saw a hot one, a true 9/10 type. Like no tats, natural look, good height and great shape / no fat, and also was drinking by herself at midnight, so I knew. In chatting I'm like how old are you because she looked young, she's like 19. I call bs, but she proves it in a way that makes no sense for a casino chick to do. I'm like alright how did you buy that drink then and she's like she has ways. I ask how much she talking and she says $280. I'm like NO WAY. Not looking like that in this specific hotel. At this point I think I'm about to be setup to be robbed or arrested but I had fighters with me and felt like Superman so said let's see what's up.

    We bounce, and somehow it is actually legit. Get to my room, I told a couple my dudes be on standby LOL just in case. She clearly has physical attraction by touching etc. She says only rule everything covered, okay. Time for smash, GOAT like eye contact, hand holding, passionate, any position, no rush, like wow. She's like she can come back tomorrow, but next night she said she was staying home. Cool whatever. The day before I left she texts me like she "might go out" if I'm interested and like yea, but she comes through at about 3 pm saying she's close if I am around, dressed in like a crop shirt and shorts casual. Still kinda confused, but not complaining. In the room she's overly talkative until I make the move and she starts kissing me, which was shocking but aight let's go. Makeout session then strip down etc.

    Get blown a bit and then smash. 10/10 wild. Halfway through the condom breaks I'm like ima go get the other one, she's like nah don't stop. I'm like what? But she pulls me back and we go ham. Telling me finish in it and all bruhhh. After she's like so sorry I don't know what happened. I didn't really know what to say so I'm just like all good I'll hit you when I'm back in Vegas again. She asks if I have somewhere to go or if she can chill a little longer, and, okay NOW I'm really confused. We chat it up, I show her one of my fights online, she talks about her college stuff and that she's new to the work obviously and might not do it much longer etc, we bs for like 45 minutes and then she said she has to go. We exchange socials and I already knew her real name from the other night and her phone number literally has her real name so I told her I'll hit her up when back in FL. Crazy bro.

    So a week or so goes by and she responds to one of my trainings on social media and we chat it up. This happens a few times over a couple of months. Never asks for like money or anything like that. Few months later I go back to Vegas, hit her up and we pick up where we left off, no limits wild smash. This time I could only see her once though because my trainer was in Vegas with me and I couldn't sneak as much. I get back and now we start talking like 2-3 times a week, phone calls now, all that. I had a fight a few months ago so I ask if she want to come. She says if she can bring her friend, another chick "like her". Sent me the pic I was like yooo wow and I joke only if I can have both of you. She's like "duh silly". So I bought them plane tickets and they stay with me, party after the fight night, smash, etc. I'm not going to go into all them details but now I'm not paying any $ other than the plane and just smash them. One of the greatest weekends ever. Check the whole Apt after like an inspector but nothing missing. They go back to Vegas after. Bruhhh.

    The second time she came was a couple weeks ago by herself and we went to UFC 327 in Miami together with some of my buddies. We say she's my friend and we say we met at a nightclub in Vegas. I talk to her almost every day now. We not dating or anything, but legit friends with benefits stuff when we line up.

    I'm shortening as much as I can and going to end it there, and I'm sharing this because where else do you share something like this? I can't understand how it happened, but I'm here for it. I guess the only moral of the story is that if it seems too good to be true maybe it's actually true, I don't know.

  6. #8877
    Quote Originally Posted by Helbent  [View Original Post]
    What were her rates?
    $500 for about an hour.

  7. #8876
    Quote Originally Posted by UpAllNightNct  [View Original Post]
    I was at the Bellagio the week of the 13th. Around midnight met a girl named Demi at the Baccarat bar. Mixed race, gorgeous face, great body. Next level dirty talk and multiple positions. She was awesome. I know it's a long shot, but if you happen across her I highly recommend. Best CG experience I've had.
    What were her rates?

  8. #8875

    Amazing Time

    I was at the Bellagio the week of the 13th. Around midnight met a girl named Demi at the Baccarat bar. Mixed race, gorgeous face, great body. Next level dirty talk and multiple positions. She was awesome. I know it's a long shot, but if you happen across her I highly recommend. Best CG experience I've had.

  9. #8874

    Upcharging

    Quote Originally Posted by JoyBoy1223  [View Original Post]
    Was there much up charging or were your experiences FS and for the advertised rate? Seems like the range of services is pretty wide. I'm visiting in a couple months and just wanted to be prepared.

    Thanks,

    Joyboy1223.
    Joyboy:

    Not sure if you are asking about casino girls or Vegas Asians Club. I went to VAC twice and no upcharging at all and services delivered as promised. As for CG, I only did that once and it went fine, but I assume you need to expect all types of behavior for meeting CGs, so o recommend vetting them well. The last two CGs I spoke with I didn't take to my room, and while their asking prices were high I didn't try to negotiate with them because I knew I wasn't going to set anything up with them.

  10. #8873
    Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg5834  [View Original Post]
    I'm sure they can be found late at night, or nearby for sure if not there. I think my best Vegas experiences have been with the Korean GFE places tbh. Like the Vegas Asian club. Used their service twice in December and it was fantastic.
    Was there much up charging or were your experiences FS and for the advertised rate? Seems like the range of services is pretty wide. I'm visiting in a couple months and just wanted to be prepared.

    Thanks,

    Joyboy1223.

  11. #8872
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeyNuts  [View Original Post]
    Seriously, the average age of customers there is probably 65. If you are under 50, you are in the bottom 1% of people there, age wise. Additionally, it is in Summerlin. An upscale, sleepy suburb.

    Odds of seeing a CG there = 0-POINT-0

    Based on your interests, CANCEL that reservation. If CGs are your thing, the best course of action is to book a room on the strip. Like core strip: Venetian, Bellagio, Cosmopolitan, MGM Grand, Paris, etc. Rates should be good given drop in tourism here lately.
    AGREE! I Iam 75 and often stay at Suncoast and have never seen a hooker or even a posible hooker. As stated in another post your best bet is going to be center strip. If you are on a budget stick to the area from Harrahs to Planet Hollywood. Or even consider Fremont downtown.

    And remember the key is hunt during the wee hours. GOOD LUCK.

  12. #8871

    Suncoast

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeyNuts  [View Original Post]
    Seriously, the average age of customers there is probably 65. If you are under 50, you are in the bottom 1% of people there, age wise. Additionally, it is in Summerlin. An upscale, sleepy suburb.

    Odds of seeing a CG there = 0-POINT-0

    Based on your interests, CANCEL that reservation. If CGs are your thing, the best course of action is to book a room on the strip. Like core strip: Venetian, Bellagio, Cosmopolitan, MGM Grand, Paris, etc. Rates should be good given drop in tourism here lately.
    I totally agree with Joey that chances will be slim at Suncoast. I've never seen a Cgirl there and I've been at all hours as I join my friends there for the restaurants, renovated sports book and movie theater. Only chance would be catching a gal who did outcall to a client there and is on her way out.

    If you want a Cgal, read the forum to find where they hang in the casino and book within your budget. The only problem with Cgals is they don't hang in one place too long if business is slow or security forces them to move along. So then they hit the stroll. So booking at a strip hotel that is easy to meet one and walk to your room is critical. So places like Flamingo, Paris, Harrah, linq, is convenient. Never Ceasars where you got to walk a mile to get to your room. Consider that cause when business is slow and they haven't cracked their nut, they start walking around.

  13. #8870
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeyNuts  [View Original Post]
    Seriously, the average age of customers there is probably 65. If you are under 50, you are in the bottom 1% of people there, age wise. Additionally, it is in Summerlin. An upscale, sleepy suburb.

    Odds of seeing a CG there = 0-POINT-0

    Based on your interests, CANCEL that reservation. If CGs are your thing, the best course of action is to book a room on the strip. Like core strip: Venetian, Bellagio, Cosmopolitan, MGM Grand, Paris, etc. Rates should be good given drop in tourism here lately.
    Believe it or not there's plenty of girls that go to Suncoast. That's usually a hangout spot for them when they aren't working and a lot of them live in that area. So there is a high chance you'll run into a few of them at the right time. I've seen them on the tables actually playing.

  14. #8869

    If they look too "hooker" they attract heat

    Quote Originally Posted by VegasCambot  [View Original Post]
    There's lot of truth to that. Vegas has become the place where the tourists dress like hookers and the hookers dress like tourists.
    Even though it's painfully obvious they are working, CGs can't look like SWers or they would get booted. Instead of what they're wearing, note their behavior.

  15. #8868

    Suncoast is a retirement home disguised as a casino

    Quote Originally Posted by HereForInfo  [View Original Post]
    So I'm going to be stag in Vegas towards the end of the month, and into May. I'm staying at the Suncoast due to the event being there, and the discount was decent (I think) with the flight and rental car package. Are there CGs at this hotel? Should I cancel my reservation there and pick another hotel closer to the strip? Or am I staying at a good spot?
    Seriously, the average age of customers there is probably 65. If you are under 50, you are in the bottom 1% of people there, age wise. Additionally, it is in Summerlin. An upscale, sleepy suburb.

    Odds of seeing a CG there = 0-POINT-0

    Based on your interests, CANCEL that reservation. If CGs are your thing, the best course of action is to book a room on the strip. Like core strip: Venetian, Bellagio, Cosmopolitan, MGM Grand, Paris, etc. Rates should be good given drop in tourism here lately.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape