Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Thread: Casino girls

+ Add Report
Page 7 of 598 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 57 107 507 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 8959
Best Massage in Las Vegas
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8869

    If they look too "hooker" they attract heat

    Quote Originally Posted by VegasCambot  [View Original Post]
    There's lot of truth to that. Vegas has become the place where the tourists dress like hookers and the hookers dress like tourists.
    Even though it's painfully obvious they are working, CGs can't look like SWers or they would get booted. Instead of what they're wearing, note their behavior.

  2. #8868

    Suncoast is a retirement home disguised as a casino

    Quote Originally Posted by HereForInfo  [View Original Post]
    So I'm going to be stag in Vegas towards the end of the month, and into May. I'm staying at the Suncoast due to the event being there, and the discount was decent (I think) with the flight and rental car package. Are there CGs at this hotel? Should I cancel my reservation there and pick another hotel closer to the strip? Or am I staying at a good spot?
    Seriously, the average age of customers there is probably 65. If you are under 50, you are in the bottom 1% of people there, age wise. Additionally, it is in Summerlin. An upscale, sleepy suburb.

    Odds of seeing a CG there = 0-POINT-0

    Based on your interests, CANCEL that reservation. If CGs are your thing, the best course of action is to book a room on the strip. Like core strip: Venetian, Bellagio, Cosmopolitan, MGM Grand, Paris, etc. Rates should be good given drop in tourism here lately.

  3. #8867
    Quote Originally Posted by RogerOver  [View Original Post]
    I've mentioned this a few times over the years, but there are plenty of "casino" girls roaming around that don't dress or look like a hooker. I've met and had great experiences with chicks wearing jeans and looking like a GND.
    There's lot of truth to that. Vegas has become the place where the tourists dress like hookers and the hookers dress like tourists.

  4. #8866
    Quote Originally Posted by HereForInfo  [View Original Post]
    So I'm going to be stag in Vegas towards the end of the month, and into May. I'm staying at the Suncoast due to the event being there, and the discount was decent (I think) with the flight and rental car package. Are there CGs at this hotel? Should I cancel my reservation there and pick another hotel closer to the strip? Or am I staying at a good spot?
    At Suncoast you're probably more likely to get a free bang with a civilian than a CG. Not that they aren't there, but they won't be the lookers like on the strip. Instead of booking a room on the strip and all the uncertainty of finding a CG, I'd just have an asian escort come to you there.

  5. #8865
    Senior Member


    Posts: 348

    Last few stays at Bellagio

    On the way to the towers next to the platinum / gold VIP check in. Just before that there are slots. I've had girls approach me there. One was a duo and chick was short and fat but pretty. The friend a taller blond. She asked if I wanted a good time tonight. On another stay a single brunette actually cute asked me. I had just pounded an escort earlier in the evening otherwise I'd be tempted. I don't see duos like that so first group was a definite no go. Struck me as an odd area but maybe they are trying to catch drunk guys heading up to their room. Both times around midnight.

  6. #8864

    Suncoast

    Quote Originally Posted by HereForInfo  [View Original Post]
    So I'm going to be stag in Vegas towards the end of the month, and into May. I'm staying at the Suncoast due to the event being there, and the discount was decent (I think) with the flight and rental car package. Are there CGs at this hotel? Should I cancel my reservation there and pick another hotel closer to the strip? Or am I staying at a good spot?
    It's a nice casino / hotel, the only thing is it's the only one in the area so choices are more limited but doesn't mean there's no CGs. It's a gamble but that's why you're in Vegas.

    I would stick with your reservation seeing how your event is at Suncoast but if your priority is to find CGs then book on the strip (just note the added cost and time going back and forth for the event).

    Another option is to stay a day or two longer (after your event) and book something on the strip. In any case, good luck!

  7. #8863

    Suncoast

    So I'm going to be stag in Vegas towards the end of the month, and into May. I'm staying at the Suncoast due to the event being there, and the discount was decent (I think) with the flight and rental car package. Are there CGs at this hotel? Should I cancel my reservation there and pick another hotel closer to the strip? Or am I staying at a good spot?

  8. #8862

    Casino girls undercover

    Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg5834  [View Original Post]
    I'm sure they can be found late at night, or nearby for sure if not there. I think my best Vegas experiences have been with the Korean GFE places tbh. Like the Vegas Asian club. Used their service twice in December and it was fantastic.
    Quote Originally Posted by UpAllNightNct  [View Original Post]
    Staying at the Bellagio next week. Is it worth checking out the CGs there or just book someone?
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteSun777  [View Original Post]
    Haven't stayed there for a long time but I recall a good spot (not sure if it's still is) is to hang out by that hallway that goes toward the guests elevator. You can spot CGs going up with their guests. Then just wait and grab her when she's done.
    I've mentioned this a few times over the years, but there are plenty of "casino" girls roaming around that don't dress or look like a hooker. I've met and had great experiences with chicks wearing jeans and looking like a GND. Just sit alone at a casino bar a little later in the evening and you stand a good chance of getting approached. They'll normally plop down beside you (when there's plenty of seating) and start looking at their phone. You can either strike up a conversation or wait for them to.

    I can't say for sure they're in every Casino, but I promise they're in the Cosmo.

  9. #8861

    Resorts World

    I have seen a couple near the bar area a couple years back, do they typically not venture there much?

  10. #8860

    Bellagio hallway

    Quote Originally Posted by UpAllNightNct  [View Original Post]
    Staying at the Bellagio next week. Is it worth checking out the CGs there or just book someone?
    Haven't stayed there for a long time but I recall a good spot (not sure if it's still is) is to hang out by that hallway that goes toward the guests elevator. You can spot CGs going up with their guests. Then just wait and grab her when she's done.

  11. #8859
    Senior Member


    Posts: 348
    Quote Originally Posted by UpAllNightNct  [View Original Post]
    Staying at the Bellagio next week. Is it worth checking out the CGs there or just book someone?
    If you want the sure thing book someone.

  12. #8858

    Re: Bellagio

    Quote Originally Posted by UpAllNightNct  [View Original Post]
    Staying at the Bellagio next week. Is it worth checking out the CGs there or just book someone?
    I'm sure they can be found late at night, or nearby for sure if not there. I think my best Vegas experiences have been with the Korean GFE places tbh. Like the Vegas Asian club. Used their service twice in December and it was fantastic.

  13. #8857

    Bellagio

    Staying at the Bellagio next week. Is it worth checking out the CGs there or just book someone?

  14. #8856

    Aria Gem Bar

    Stayed at the Aria in early December and a month ago in early March. Spent some time both trips after 1 am playing electronic blackjack and drinking at the Gem bar. Both times a CG sat by me. The time in December she was super nice, a little bit larger, but very cute and maybe a 6. After we chatted for about half an hour, she wrote $1 k on the back of my receipt. I smiled and declined. Wasn't going to anyway. In March, a drop dead 10 who also stripped at the Rhino sat by me. She said a number of the other Rhino girls frequented the Aria on off nights. Regardless, my room was occupied, so the CG talked to me about doing it in her car or getting a separate room. She told me $800 for 2 hours. She was super nice and I had a good vibe about her. When I was chatting with her, I noticed 3 more CG at the other end of the bar.

    I stupidly declined her offer because I had no plan for where to do it. She went to a different bar in Aria to pick someone else up. I ended up walking the casino and 3 more CG sitting at different slot machines smiled and talked to me.

    After 1 am, it's reliable at the Aria that there are CG at the Gem bar and sitting at various slot machines. I typically stay there a couple times a year and it's been that way for a few years.

  15. #8855
    I usually stay center strip and hit the area from harahhs to planet hollywood. They were out the only problem was I passed on this and that waiting for a better deal. But unlike previous trips I waited to long. By 4 a. M when the discount services are usually available things went dead.

    I did take a rare trip across the street to the expensive side. Damn caesars was loaded cg's at every bar in the place. A fat wcg hit me up pretty quick but she opened at $1000. I quickly made my way back to the poor side of the strip.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape