Thread: Buffalo Grove / Wheeling / Arlington heights
+
Add Report
Results 226 to 240 of 2990
-
05-07-26 11:44 #2765Senior Member

Posts: 45Jessica
Saw that she now is advertising for her self again, so she is back in town it appears.
Originally Posted by Sk7499
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-26 22:14 #2764Senior Member

Posts: 156I'm so confused is Jessica still around as I get different people use her number any know is it scam now or what haooen.
Originally Posted by BillFourFree
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-26 19:43 #2763Senior Member

Posts: 272BG Asian Apt
Thank you for the quick reply!
Originally Posted by ChonChon
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-26 23:46 #2762Senior Member

Posts: 161Pinky
https://adultsearch.com/us/illinois/...scorts/2721687
Originally Posted by BillFourFree
[View Original Post]
The approximate location is in the ad.
-
05-04-26 22:50 #2761Senior Member

Posts: 38Pinky ad
https://adultsearch.com/us/illinois/...scorts/2721687
Originally Posted by BillFourFree
[View Original Post]
This is the ad, they rotate girls monthly so she might not be available anymore.
Apartment is just north of Milwaukee and lake cook road.
-
05-04-26 19:26 #2760Senior Member

Posts: 272BG Asian Apt.
Please provide an ad for Pinky and approximate locaition.
Originally Posted by ChonChon
[View Original Post]
Thank you!
-
05-03-26 23:46 #2759Senior Member

Posts: 161Royal massage in VH
This is the place next to Shell on Milwaukee (not Asian Royal Spa across Woodmans). No fun zone.
They even have a sign on the wall in the room that says "only professional services offered. Feel free to keep your underwear on".
The massage is pretty good though.
-
04-30-26 12:50 #2758Senior Member

Posts: 42Nik nak
Has anyone been to see her I live close by any help would be appreciated.
Originally Posted by Azninvazion
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-26 10:44 #2757Regular Member

Posts: 17Diff Agency
Haven't used this one. Definitely different. Has anyone tried this one out?
Originally Posted by Julian7
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-26 11:13 #2756Regular Member

Posts: 24Victoria all around best
I have to sound off on Victoria. IMO she has the best body I have seen in an AMP in a long time. Man made D's that are so well done they feel real. Taller, in shape but not ripped with abs. Soft, smooth skin with a great ass. Very sensual and dedicated to making you feel great. TS was thorough with more than average teasing. Threw down $. 6 when she left to prepare and there was no haggling upon her return. She got naked and began nibbling everywhere on the back with light rubbing with her tits. Flipped and on went the hat. Great CBJ skills and switched to 69. She started to pull away to switch to FS and I must have hit the spot bc she stopped. Lowered her hips back down and wrapped her thighs tighter around my head and started to vibrate. Switched to CG and with her soft and seductive voice vocalizing I only lasted two minutes before I busted in the bag. First time in years I couldn't make it past 1 position. Finished the time with a spectacular massage with great pressure. Another pleasant surprise to get the extra time with a massage that would be worth the payment alone. Run don't walk.
Originally Posted by Boombomm
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-26 15:32 #2755Senior Member

Posts: 468Go east
Read the Chicago thread for apartments.
Originally Posted by KyleG24
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-26 01:26 #2754Senior Member

Posts: 31Asian apartments
Swinging by the area in the next couple of weeks. Anyone care to provide info on the asian apartments / agencies? I can't seem to find information about them. Feel free to DM if that's preferred. I can exchange information about Atlanta.
-
04-26-26 14:25 #2753Senior Member

Posts: 410Melody Spa.
Looking forward to a trip to BG in the near future.
I for about the current talent, appearance and performance would be so appreciated!
DM is always appreciated!
-
04-26-26 11:54 #2752Senior Member

Posts: 1294Melody L1
They will probably charge far more than what is customary for L1. At a full service place, the ladies do not like having a customer get L1 because their hour nets them a substandard tip compared to the FS tips they are used to. Maybe you should go to an L1 place to ease into it?
Originally Posted by SamSinger
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-26 21:04 #2751Regular Member

Posts: 13Standard rates I believe.
Originally Posted by SamSinger
[View Original Post]
House fee. 8 for hr + $ for L1.













Reply With Quote





