Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 601 to 615 of 24027
-
04-30-26 10:51 #23427Senior Member

Posts: 835Hate it when that happens. Drove all the way to Baltimore last year to see Raven Starr (for the 3rd time) so she knew I was leaning to become a regular. Response text (two days later) "sorry babe my phone died, come and Ill give you a deal". If it was a 15 mintue drive maybe, two hours, hell no I'm done!
Originally Posted by ShadowKnight
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-26 10:42 #23426Senior Member

Posts: 912Sent you a message. Thanks.
Originally Posted by StuckNmiddle
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-26 10:30 #23425Senior Member

Posts: 53New #?
Never got the chance to try them out. Did they shut down, anything similar?
Originally Posted by HuskyRunner
[View Original Post]
-Shadowknight.
-
04-30-26 10:12 #23424Senior Member

Posts: 53Ghosted
Finally been burned by Brooklyn. I've seen the other posts detailing her behavior but was lucky enough to not have it happen to me.
Reached out yesterday for BBJCIM for 80 roses in arlington. Let her know my ETA and when I was close 5 minutes away. Comms were going good so I was hopeful. Knocked on the door of the room number she gave and she never answered.
Wasted my time but at least I didn't scammed out of money like some others.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/washi...o/323827694898
-Shadowknight.
-
04-30-26 02:15 #23423Senior Member

Posts: 225Yes, I have. She's good, pro level, and pretty much will do anything as long as you are ready to pay. We did a lot, including anal and went 69, and I think the whole thing set me back about 800.
Originally Posted by JamesAtHome
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-26 20:11 #23422Senior Member

Posts: 232Asian Unicorn Emerson
I passed the info out to over 30 people. Hopefully people post reviews.
I do want to clear up stuff.
She used to work Richmond. You can find over 50+ reviews on that board. Type in Emerson or Unicorn. They pull up easily.
She is a UTR. Which means she doesn't have any ads or website.
Personally speaking, I've known her for 3 years. Real cool chick.
She doesn't do drugs. She doesn't drink or even smoke.
She's available after 8 pm. She works a normal job.
Her rates.
200 CFS.
300 BBFS.
500 3 hole.
If you're hitting her up looking for a 100 option or 150 option, don't be surprised if she blocks you LOL.
Lastly, not sure why people with 0 posts are asking but senior members can hmu. She's not going to risk seeing someone with zero history that can't be vouched for.
GL and happy hunting fellas.
-
04-29-26 10:15 #23421Senior Member

Posts: 169That is bizarre. Period part is normal ("Pussy blood is here today. ") LOL.
Originally Posted by Moose1989
[View Original Post]
But with her excessive spraying of rubbing alcohol and disinfectant on us during her pregame, and with her love for 69 daty, it seems odd that she would offer up CIP. Then again, it wasn't until recent years she discovered anal. LOL.
-
04-29-26 10:04 #23420Senior Member

Posts: 169She is spectacular at her craft though. Unfortunately, she jacked up her pricing and that was it for me.
Originally Posted by Ethylwood
[View Original Post]
Insatiable appetite and she loves oral and assplay (i’m assuming we are talking about Evelyn, girl next door’s mom). That said, her pics are indeed pretty awful.
-
04-29-26 09:56 #23419Senior Member

Posts: 169I had a good experience with Heidi about a year ago, but she was a little doped up. I have avoided any incalls at that little apartment at a dead end Maywood Ln I think. Hotel across from Andrews was a success though. I thought she was attractive and served me the way I wanted to be served. I would repeat if there weren't so many red flags and if she was more available. Be safe out there!
Originally Posted by ReservedBy
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-26 09:36 #23418Senior Member

Posts: 835Likely fake. These pictures are from somewhere in Europe. The first picture of her in blue, the electrical outlet is European.
Originally Posted by JamesAtHome
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-26 08:21 #23417Senior Member

Posts: 93Tammy
Anyone have any experience with this one?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...inia/206645084
-
04-28-26 17:39 #23416Regular Member

Posts: 6Crapshoot is correct!
Calling what I saw today a crapshoot would be a very generous understatement LOL. I never walked out of a door faster in my life. She was nothing like the photos I seen. Like, she was clearly not the same person that I saw on LC. Then she told me her friend was in another room. I was hoping that she was the same one from the pics. When I got to her friends room I was disappointed again. I'm staying away from Catalina Ct for a few reasons.
Originally Posted by VaPlay
[View Original Post]
1) Because it looks like that hotel Joel & Ellie found zombies and Bloaters at in The Last of Us pt 2.
2) It seems too seedy and sketchy.
Fellas beware of that place.
-
04-28-26 13:40 #23415Regular Member

Posts: 10Her name is Megan. I've visited her several times. She's a pretty Venezuelan girl, her photos are real, and she provides good service. She works in two locations: Springfield and Alexandria. 100% recommended. DMG: 100/160/220.
Originally Posted by DigDeeper
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-26 12:58 #23414Senior Member

Posts: 106Pm sent
Sent you a PM.
Originally Posted by StuckNmiddle
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
-
04-28-26 12:23 #23413Senior Member

Posts: 34PM Sent
Sent you a PM for more details and link / contact info. TY
.
Originally Posted by StuckNmiddle
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote



