Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 9 of 695 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 59 109 509 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 10416
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10296

    Itty bitty

    Contacted Itty Bitty today because my two regulars are out of town and I figured I would TOFTY. Her pics are obviously filtered, but I'm ok with a little age and wasn't too worried. Set up was easy, standard "let me know when you're 5 minutes away". She never answered the 5 min warning and then when I got there she left my "here" text on read to a couple minutes. I noticed a sketchy dude hanging out, but I wasn't too worried about him as he looked to be minding his business. I finally get a text saying "coming out". Thank God she came out because that was for sure a gremlin! At least 30 years older than the pics. I left. Thought I'd warn you fellas. Included a link and pics for when the link goes dead.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fayet...n&weightType=l
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0198.jpg‎   IMG_0199.jpg‎  

  2. #10295

    Dream in SL

    Had a dream about a girl named MiMi near the base. Coms were good, late as usual but not too bad. Worst bbj ever, like almost painful. It wasn't doing it for me so she offered up the kitty. Tight, not bad looking from the back. Unfortunately it just wasn't a good dream. It wasn't a nightmare either tho, so there's that.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cumberland-nc/female-escorts/-ic-oc--cp-w-mimi-9107018953/006249547718

    Personally, I’d pass and go get a massage.

  3. #10294

    Honey Taylor

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fayet...i/251524858031

    Sent this bad attitude chick a message around lunch time yesterday and she didn't reply til around 730 that night. I asked what happened and she says she was at work. Kool, I respect that. I asked for a current pic and she tells me $10 and I didn't reply back LOL. Fast forward to this afternoon around 130 and out of the blue she text me wassupp? I replied back asking what was wrong and she tell me that I texted her LOL. When I remind her about the day before she promptly alerts me that she isn't reading what I replied back to her which was 4 sentences! She then calls me weird and that all of US always be lying lmao. I finished up by letting her know that the attitude she carry's will make her a bank in this game but I swear I can't find 1 provider to keep me away from ALMP. As always YMMV and be safe!!

  4. #10293
    Quote Originally Posted by Nolimitjoel  [View Original Post]
    Met up with Bambi a couple weeks ago. Looks exactly like the pictures, big fat ass. Saw her on x before she started posting around. Had a good time, already planning my next visit.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lenc/196849991

    On the other hand is there any info on these 2?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lenc/206640762

    Saw a review on this one saying she's expensive but when I messaged she said 150 for a hour? Seems fishy.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lenc/206640482

    Can't find anything on her.
    The last one is legit. Slim and looks exactly like the pictures.

  5. #10292

    Any info on this one?

    I notice she is back and forth between Fayetteville and Bladen County. Anyone dreamed of her yet?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fayet...-/353507919679

  6. #10291

    Maynorgirl=snap

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lumbe...y/180206600783

    Pics are kinda old but that's her.

    Quote Originally Posted by MegaWattMaker  [View Original Post]
    Her name is Meredith. She moved back to Hilton Head a couple weeks ago. Also, Who is maynorgirl?

  7. #10290

    Girl off 41

    Quote Originally Posted by MailMan69  [View Original Post]
    Is it "snow"? I've had a 3 sum with them before. It was CarPlay but it was Benjamin for both. You're right about secret being wett and snow can suck a golfball through anything! Haven't seen snow advertise in a while BUT there was another chick who was early 50 ish off hwy 41 that had an older roommate. She had a great body for her age and she actually loved doing her job. Haven't seen her advertise in a while either. Lumberton is a hit and miss with demons being more and more. "Dixxie" was decent before she got GPS and the only other 1 that I can recommend is maynorgirl.
    Her name is Meredith. She moved back to Hilton Head a couple weeks ago. Also, Who is maynorgirl?

  8. #10289

    Secret sister

    Is it "snow"? I've had a 3 sum with them before. It was CarPlay but it was Benjamin for both. You're right about secret being wett and snow can suck a golfball through anything! Haven't seen snow advertise in a while BUT there was another chick who was early 50 ish off hwy 41 that had an older roommate. She had a great body for her age and she actually loved doing her job. Haven't seen her advertise in a while either. Lumberton is a hit and miss with demons being more and more. "Dixxie" was decent before she got GPS and the only other 1 that I can recommend is maynorgirl.

    Quote Originally Posted by TenInchBoi  [View Original Post]
    Yeah some good wet pussy.

    She is a twin and her sis in the game also.

    I been trhing to get them both at the same time.

  9. #10288

    Cosign

    Quote Originally Posted by Villethe  [View Original Post]
    If you'll be in Lumberton, definitely try "Secret" . She posts a few times a week. Sometimes takes a bit longer to establish coms, so keep that in mind. I have never been disappointed.
    Yeah some good wet pussy.

    She is a twin and her sis in the game also.

    I been trhing to get them both at the same time.

  10. #10287
    Quote Originally Posted by JayR719  [View Original Post]
    IMO it's TGTBT. Kind of weary about the social media deleted statement and video verification required when you can't find any reviews or info on the inter webs.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lenc/206745067
    She has a trust ad up. I have seen it promoting for a bit. I think she's legit but kinda higher on prices if I remember.

  11. #10286

    Any Info

    IMO it's TGTBT. Kind of weary about the social media deleted statement and video verification required when you can't find any reviews or info on the inter webs.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lenc/206745067

  12. #10285

    Bambi phatty

    Met up with Bambi a couple weeks ago. Looks exactly like the pictures, big fat ass. Saw her on x before she started posting around. Had a good time, already planning my next visit.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lenc/196849991

    On the other hand is there any info on these 2?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lenc/206640762

    Saw a review on this one saying she's expensive but when I messaged she said 150 for a hour? Seems fishy.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lenc/206640482

    Can't find anything on her.

  13. #10284
    Quote Originally Posted by Villethe  [View Original Post]
    If you'll be in Lumberton, definitely try "Secret" . She posts a few times a week. Sometimes takes a bit longer to establish coms, so keep that in mind. I have never been disappointed.
    Thank you, will definitely check her out.

    I've saw this one posting for a long time but never seen any reviews. Anyone have any intel on her?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lumbe...s/298999937840

  14. #10283

    Lumberton / Secret

    Quote Originally Posted by ShotsOnly544  [View Original Post]
    Is there no talent options to speak of in the Lumberton area? I haven't saw L-ton mentioned in a long time. I will be traveling through this week and was curious. Any help would be appreciated.
    If you'll be in Lumberton, definitely try "Secret" . She posts a few times a week. Sometimes takes a bit longer to establish coms, so keep that in mind. I have never been disappointed.

  15. #10282

    Raleigh / Charlotte / Atlanta

    Quote Originally Posted by IAmThePizzaGod  [View Original Post]
    I think a lot of it depends on locations. Around here. Yea AMP all day. I only see one independent lady from time to time. But AMP is my go to. Raleigh seems opposite but the rates are def higher for decent ladies.

    I visit Austin Texas yearly and due to the amount of competition there rates generally stay very reasonable.
    Agreed, you can find some higher end ladies for decent rates in those markets. I've used Eros a lot in the past. You'll find some run way models there, but some of the hottest ones have lots of rules. I respect boundaries, 100%, but if a lady has 36 Ds and doesn't want them touched, then she's not the one for me. The more implants you see, the more likely they'll have those type of rules.

    I normally pass on the 9's /10's for that reason. I'd rather find a solid 7 who enjoys what she does. You can find one for $300-$400, although an average Eros girl in NC is closer to $500-$600. $400 is my limit most of the time, and the only way I'll spend that is if they are well reviewed on paid review sites. Also, ladies at that level are very guarded with questions. I totally get it, but there are certain nonnegotiables for me that I need to know in advance. BBBJ being one of them. I typically ask for permission to ask them a question, something like "I respect your privacy, discretion, and boundaries. Would you mind if I ask you a few questions about what you're comfortable with in advance, so that we're on the same page?" Most of the time they're ok with answering a few questions when you take a respectful approach. If they're not ok with it then I wish them a good evening and move on.

    Years ago when I first started I didn't know any better. I'd straight up ask. How much do you charge for xyz. Finally a lady, who could tell I was well intentioned, explained the rules of engagement to me.

    One suggestion. If you have a bucket list lady, do some research on her touring schedule. I emailed one woman, who is top 10 in views all time on Pornhub, and 6 months later her assistant emailed me back and said she would be there next month and wanted to book. It was EXPENSIVE, but it was worth it. A few years ago I was on a business trip. Looked up Eros and found that my ATF porn star was going to be in that city at the same time. The only way I was going to spend big money again was for bare full service. I asked her in advance if I got tested the week of and could provide her with results would she be ok with it (that's what they have to do in the porn industry). She said yes, I took a test on Tuesday, and that Saturday morning I showed her the results in the medical app and we had an amazing hour together. Again, was expensive, but it was amazing.

    All that said, in Fayetteville, AMPs are the way to go. A good FS AMP here is around $200 and is worth it.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape