Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Thread: Utr

+ Add Report
Page 50 of 1215 FirstFirst ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 100 150 550 1050 ... LastLast
Results 736 to 750 of 18215
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17480

    Seleste

    Reading about her doing drugs is kinda mind blowing! I seen her in January and we had a great time and even better conversation, she pretty much h told me why she's doing this and what's going on in her personal life, life comes at you fast and I hope she gets the help she needs.

  2. #17479
    Senior Member


    Posts: 489

    Csb

    Quote Originally Posted by TopGun9  [View Original Post]
    What a GEM!

    Can you ship her up to the Northeast for a few days? LOL.
    Is a Gem! One member took her to Tampa for a nice get away weekend. I invited her to New Smyrna beach for the day and of course my favorite, Universal. Like myself, she loves the strong rollercoaster rides. She's a lot of fun in and out of the bedroom!

    R5.

  3. #17478
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1041
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich5  [View Original Post]
    Has finally given me permission to release her digits and passcode. She was actually staying busy with regulars, as well as myself, and many, I mean many out of state requests to see her. Good for her, but apologies that she could not get to all of them. She thanks all of you for your patients and understanding. I have been seeing her multiple times, and not posting. Per her request, until today. Always, a fantastic time with her, all CD. Please note that CSB can only do CD or Motel X. She has no incall! Afterwards, I take her to her favourite eating place, which rn is Duncan Donuts. I have included some pics of one of several CD's I have done with her. I always loved that road head she gives me. Difficult for me to hold it back. But when I can, her full service gets me all the time. I can never hold it back more than a couple of minutes.

    I will start replying to your requests in the morning. Please give me sometime. I hope to respond to all of you who qualify by the end of the day. Thanks!

    R5.
    What a GEM!

    Can you ship her up to the Northeast for a few days? LOL.

  4. #17477
    Senior Member


    Posts: 489
    Quote Originally Posted by Abe206  [View Original Post]
    This gentleman has the whole setup in your truck, I can't do that in my camry! A small suggestion, maybe tint the window in the back really dark.
    Thanks! If I can do dates in a GT500, you can do them in your Camry. If you plan to do CD, I strongly recommend getting a very dark tint. What I have in all my vehicles are extremely dark tints. During the day, you can easily see outside, but no one can see inside. At night, it's a problem. They can see you inside, and very difficult to see outside. That's why I only do CD during the day. I know some of you have no window tint at all. CSB was telling me about it when I saw her today. That it had become concerning on some of her dates. Please get that corrected if you plan to do CD, and chose wisely on the darkness of the tint. If you can't, well I would definitely take CSB to the Motel X.

    R5.

  5. #17476
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich5  [View Original Post]
    Reading the minutes online, Seleste will be checking out very soon!

    R5.
    Where do you see this? Feel free to PM me.

  6. #17475
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich5  [View Original Post]
    Has finally given me permission to release her digits and passcode. She was actually staying busy with regulars, as well as myself, and many, I mean many out of state requests to see her. Good for her, but apologies that she could not get to all of them. She thanks all of you for your patients and understanding. I have been seeing her multiple times, and not posting. Per her request, until today. Always, a fantastic time with her, all CD. Please note that CSB can only do CD or Motel X. She has no incall! Afterwards, I take her to her favourite eating place, which rn is Duncan Donuts. I have included some pics of one of several CD's I have done with her. I always loved that road head she gives me. Difficult for me to hold it back. But when I can, her full service gets me all the time. I can never hold it back more than a couple of minutes.

    I will start replying to your requests in the morning. Please give me sometime. I hope to respond to all of you who qualify by the end of the day..
    This gentleman has the whole setup in your truck, I can't do that in my camry! A small suggestion, maybe tint the window in the back really dark.

  7. #17474
    Senior Member


    Posts: 489

    Seleste

    Quote Originally Posted by LSmooth  [View Original Post]
    Yeah saw that too and the charges. Poor girl sucks to loose a good one hopefully gets small punishment with only one prior incident for her.
    Reading the minutes online, Seleste will be checking out very soon!

    R5.

  8. #17473
    Senior Member


    Posts: 489

    Csb

    Has finally given me permission to release her digits and passcode. She was actually staying busy with regulars, as well as myself, and many, I mean many out of state requests to see her. Good for her, but apologies that she could not get to all of them. She thanks all of you for your patients and understanding. I have been seeing her multiple times, and not posting. Per her request, until today. Always, a fantastic time with her, all CD. Please note that CSB can only do CD or Motel X. She has no incall! Afterwards, I take her to her favourite eating place, which rn is Duncan Donuts. I have included some pics of one of several CD's I have done with her. I always loved that road head she gives me. Difficult for me to hold it back. But when I can, her full service gets me all the time. I can never hold it back more than a couple of minutes.

    I will start replying to your requests in the morning. Please give me sometime. I hope to respond to all of you who qualify by the end of the day. Thanks!

    R5.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails CSB101.jpg‎   CSB102.jpg‎   CSB103.jpg‎   CSB104.jpg‎   CSB105.jpg‎  

    CSB106.jpg‎   CSB107.jpg‎  

  9. #17472

    Jenna / Gemma

    I'm having Jenna withdrawals. Anyone know if she's coming back for a third time? Feel free to DM.

  10. #17471
    Quote Originally Posted by LSmooth  [View Original Post]
    Yeah saw that too and the charges. Poor girl sucks to loose a good one hopefully gets small punishment with only one prior incident for her.
    Where do you guys see the charges?

  11. #17470
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1237
    Quote Originally Posted by Evanos  [View Original Post]
    Looks like she's on vacation, and from the looks of it could be an extended stay.
    Mandatory minimums are a biotch.

  12. #17469
    Senior Member


    Posts: 164

    Saw this coming for months!

    Quote Originally Posted by Evanos  [View Original Post]
    Looks like she's on vacation, and from the looks of it could be an extended stay.
    Lying B*h finally got caught in her lie of not doing Feyt. Saw this coming for months as I was warned. Glad I didn't get wrapped up in it.

  13. #17468

    Utr lee vista or lake nona

    Hey gents,

    So my two regular I had one was UTR the other was known as Ms Kara both retired and I'm looking for someone new at the moment unless one of them unretires, I see all the great talent you guys post about unfortunately their locations are all out of my way so I'm looking for something in the lake Nona area MCO or Luis Vista anybody knows anything I'll highly appreciate it.

  14. #17467
    Quote Originally Posted by Evanos  [View Original Post]
    Looks like she's on vacation, and from the looks of it could be an extended stay.
    Yeah saw that too and the charges. Poor girl sucks to loose a good one hopefully gets small punishment with only one prior incident for her.

  15. #17466

    Seleste Unavailable

    Looks like she's on vacation, and from the looks of it could be an extended stay.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape