The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 5 of 144 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 55 105 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 2148
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2088

    Molly, Fun and Fav Beware

    Let my bad thoughts, better judgement, get the best of me, went against rule #1. Never give a deposit.

    With the gas being what it is, she had a trusting vibe and remarked she looking for new clientele in BC, I gave her a deposit.

    After one excuse after another, wasting the whole night, I knew it wasn't going to be Early the next morning, she said she'd make it up to me, if I would right a bad review.

    Have nit heard one word from her Yes it was my fault, lesson learned Just a head is up guys Be Safe.

  2. #2087

    Come Pop my Cherry Daddy warning

    I know this falls on me, never give a deposit. Yet she was nice, sounded legit, plus with Gas prices and all Thought I'd give it a go.

    And sent her gas money, not a chirp after she received Just a heads up with this gal.

    Whisper was her name, let's weed her out, not cool!! Be Safe.

  3. #2086

    Beyond GP- maybe Platinum

    So I told myself I wasn't going to post about ridiculous GoldenPussy rates again- but while waiting on my go to regular rate Pussy to find a new place was browsing Kazoo- saw this lady- older- which I prefer- but seriously she thinks 200 hundo for a car date + whatever- I get it they have pussies and we want them but if someone pays for that- wow- and loved the 1 K. Sure I have an extra grand.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/kalam...k/582041995578

    More power to her if she gets it- if someone sees her can they please post about it?

  4. #2085

    Gfe

    Quote Originally Posted by BCHunter  [View Original Post]
    Lot of rules- like the body type and would be interested but spelling out no GFE- I never really expect much but at least fake it- and no daty- guess I will cross her off my list but YMMV.
    She will do touching, cuddling, and talking. She doesn't do kissing to prevent her from getting any type of STD or cold sores. As for DATY, that's something she does not enjoy and also doesn't want to get anything visible down there. I forgot to mention, search the Jackson forum for Pretty Pussy as she has mostly positive reviews there.

  5. #2084

    Same For Me

    Quote Originally Posted by TheBanger69  [View Original Post]
    Even though she has all the rules she is still pretty good at what she does pretty cool to hang with.

    Was a regular for me when she was in Jackson.
    Saw her several times and found her very down to earth. Her covered BJ was still excellent.

  6. #2083

    She ok

    Quote Originally Posted by SlyGuy12  [View Original Post]
    When I saw no BBJ, that became a no for me. They don't have to do CIM, but without a BBJ I am not likely going to have fun. Battle Creek is a tough market for service providers. Not sure why, but they burnout and eventually disappear.
    Even though she has all the rules she is still pretty good at what she does pretty cool to hang with.

    Was a regular for me when she was in Jackson.

  7. #2082

    Was going to try

    Quote Originally Posted by BCHunter  [View Original Post]
    Lot of rules- like the body type and would be interested but spelling out no GFE- I never really expect much but at least fake it- and no daty- guess I will cross her off my list but YMMV.
    When I saw no BBJ, that became a no for me. They don't have to do CIM, but without a BBJ I am not likely going to have fun. Battle Creek is a tough market for service providers. Not sure why, but they burnout and eventually disappear.

  8. #2081

    No Daty?

    Quote Originally Posted by Depothd  [View Original Post]
    This lady is now fully available after getting set up and settled. When we have a visit, she usually has an outfit on and nails done. Everything is covered, but does an awesome CBJ. We do a variety of positions-doggy, mish, cowgirl. She is able to hold a conversation as well. She is looking for regulars. Rates are inline or possibly a little cheaper than competitors. No drug use or BF's hanging around. She is located a short drive from the casino.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/battl...-/916481844076
    Lot of rules- like the body type and would be interested but spelling out no GFE- I never really expect much but at least fake it- and no daty- guess I will cross her off my list but YMMV.

  9. #2080
    Quote Originally Posted by JustKreepin  [View Original Post]
    Yes I spoke with Nikki the other day and she informed me that Ariel has moved on to other ventures.

    Be safe. JK.
    Its a shame that all these new providers that enter then scene don't last long.

    Another young hottie leaving the scene.

  10. #2079

    Ariel

    Quote Originally Posted by SilentJon123  [View Original Post]
    Ariel is no longer available according to Nikki.
    Yes I spoke with Nikki the other day and she informed me that Ariel has moved on to other ventures.

    Be safe. JK.

  11. #2078

    New Here-Pretty Pussy

    This lady is now fully available after getting set up and settled. When we have a visit, she usually has an outfit on and nails done. Everything is covered, but does an awesome CBJ. We do a variety of positions-doggy, mish, cowgirl. She is able to hold a conversation as well. She is looking for regulars. Rates are inline or possibly a little cheaper than competitors. No drug use or BF's hanging around. She is located a short drive from the casino.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/battl...-/916481844076

  12. #2077
    Quote Originally Posted by JustKreepin  [View Original Post]
    Yeah unfortunately I live in the Gun Lake area and it is definitely a good drive. But damn she was worth the effort. Be safe. JK.
    Ariel is no longer available according to Nikki.

  13. #2076

    New-pretty pussy

    This lady has gotten set up after dealing with some issues regarding her birth control implant. Highly recommended, safe location, and a great time. DM for more info if you want.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/battl...k/369653924614

  14. #2075

    Any info

    I'll be in BC in a week. I'd appreciate any info on this lady: https://skipthegames.com/posts/kalam.../178780655933. Thanks in advance. I can return the favor if you head south sometime.

  15. #2074

    Sting

    Quote Originally Posted by SlyGuy12  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/battl...-/056799624929

    Contacted this one, comms were good. However, she wanted me to call back from a non-burner number. Told her that was the only phone I had, so she asked for a picture, I said no, and she said "well at least tell me what you are driving?

    I have been in this game for over 25 years, and something in my gut told me to bail.

    I hope I am wrong.
    I would agree completely. I have not contacted her but after your post I won't either. She checks all of my red flag boxes for sure. Definitely appreciate the information.

    Thank you and be safe. JK.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape