Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 29 of 2213 FirstFirst ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 79 129 529 1029 ... LastLast
Results 421 to 435 of 33188
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #32768

    Hit or miss.

    Quote Originally Posted by ScuttleNutt  [View Original Post]
    I'm really hoping someone TOFTT and lets us know. There are some that are very tempting and the crop is overflowing with them right now. Given the complete lack of decent talent, (or affordable talent), going on right now -- if some of these were legit it'd be a godsend.
    A few weeks ago I couldn't get a hold of one of my regular girls so I took a chance on

    (https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/206689773). Quick response to my text telling me her motel in Sharonville. She did a FaceTime and had me show my dick. 5-10 minutes later I was in her room getting down to business. Cute Dominican girl and overall good visit.

    The next week I reached out to another Sharonville Latina and she gave me the same motel address. Wouldn't FaceTime me but wanted me to take a picture of the motel when I got there. I did that but didn't get any back and started seeing way too many police cars in the area so I bailed.

  2. #32767

    Hit or miss.

    Quote Originally Posted by ScuttleNutt  [View Original Post]
    I'm really hoping someone TOFTT and lets us know. There are some that are very tempting and the crop is overflowing with them right now. Given the complete lack of decent talent, (or affordable talent), going on right now -- if some of these were legit it'd be a godsend.
    A few weeks ago I couldn't get a hold of one of my regular girls so I took a chance on (https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/206689773). Quick response to my text telling me her motel in Sharonville. She did a FaceTime and had me show my dick. 5-10 minutes later I was in her room getting down to business. Cute Dominican girl and overall good visit.

    The next week I reached out to another Sharonville Latina and she gave me the same motel address. Wouldn't FaceTime me but wanted me to take a picture of the motel when I got there. I did that but didn't get any back and started seeing way too many police cars in the area so I bailed.

  3. #32766

    Very interested in the hotel latinos

    Quote Originally Posted by TooBadForU  [View Original Post]
    Any one notice there so many of them on LC I mean every ad is one I guess the Mexican cartel is working overtime!
    I'm really hoping someone TOFTT and lets us know. There are some that are very tempting and the crop is overflowing with them right now. Given the complete lack of decent talent, (or affordable talent), going on right now -- if some of these were legit it'd be a godsend.

  4. #32765

    Dynamite

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...t/555774467492

    After reaching out to a few ladies and getting no response I saw this ad and that ass was talking to me! Text was responded to quickly and after a few more texts back and forth we agreed to a time to meet. When I got to the hotel she responded immediately with the room # and I was in.

    She's tiny, talkative (in a good way), and eager to play! That ass is exactly what I wanted!! She knows what to do with it! I'm fairly vanilla; BBBJ, DATY, the deed in several positions.

    Hotel--typical; communication--excellent; donation--compared to current rates, very affordable; looks-- 3-4 and I believe most of these gals are 5's at best (a couple 6's).

    Will I return. Most definitely.

  5. #32764

    Latinos on list crawlers

    Any one notice there so many of them on LC I mean every ad is one I guess the Mexican cartel is working overtime!

  6. #32763
    Quote Originally Posted by VinnieKramer  [View Original Post]
    I'm going to go out on a very sturdy limb when I say I don't think Ileana Cirino is the one replying to your txt.

    https://www.instagram.com/popular/ileana-cirino/
    Whoever she is, she sucks at "closing the deal".

  7. #32762
    Senior Member


    Posts: 981

    Re: Ella

    I freed up some space.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kinger19  [View Original Post]
    Trying to message but you filled up.

  8. #32761

    Mazey the scammer

    Quote Originally Posted by JokerAlways  [View Original Post]
    So it would help if you told us where she has an ad and maybe the last four of her phone number so we can better determine who she is.

    I hope you are not out much. Thank you for warning us.
    She is on tryst last 4 is 4157.

  9. #32760

    Phoenix? Tryst

    Hey there, haven't been in the hobby much lately but was looking at the options. Came across phoenix on tryst. I added her snap and she's definitely real. My question is about service. Has anyone seen her or know anything whether her service is good or not. Legit or rip off? Any help much appreciated.

    https://tryst.link/escort/phenioxdreams

  10. #32759
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatGuy7804  [View Original Post]
    I believe she was working with redd for some time.
    I thought I remembered seeing that too and I thought I saw a review of them as a duo somewhere.

  11. #32758

    DMs are full

    Quote Originally Posted by BuxKA  [View Original Post]
    Ella has a room in downtown Cincy if anyone is interested. PM me for details.
    Trying to message but you filled up.

  12. #32757

    Becky

    Quote Originally Posted by FishIsYummy  [View Original Post]
    Any update there? They both look great, imo.
    I believe she was working with redd for some time.

  13. #32756

    Please tell us where

    So it would help if you told us where she has an ad and maybe the last four of her phone number so we can better determine who she is.

    I hope you are not out much. Thank you for warning us.

    Quote Originally Posted by WrongWay0566  [View Original Post]
    She will scam you. Did the video chat sent deposit then crickets. No response from text messages over the span of a few days but she immediately responded to a different number. Stay away!

  14. #32755

    The pic is what threw you off?

    Quote Originally Posted by KillerBee99  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/206531542

    Curious and texted her. This was the response.

    Gave me an address in western hills by covedale. Ask for a legit Pic a d send me a pic that smells like bs. Yeah passed quickly and said that's why she doesn't send pics. Not buying it. Half expecting text from the Mexican cartel soon. Try at your own risk!
    That's the girl in the adds, she has one photo that isn't blurred out and you can lineup the arm tat with other photos, even though it's blurred. I'd understand not wanting to go through with it if there's no reviews or some other reason but I'd bet a large sum of cash that the woman in that photo is the one in all the ad photos.

  15. #32754

    Mazey

    She will scam you. Did the video chat sent deposit then crickets. No response from text messages over the span of a few days but she immediately responded to a different number. Stay away!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape