High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 29 of 2213 FirstFirst ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 79 129 529 1029 ... LastLast
Results 421 to 435 of 33185
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #32765

    Dynamite

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...t/555774467492

    After reaching out to a few ladies and getting no response I saw this ad and that ass was talking to me! Text was responded to quickly and after a few more texts back and forth we agreed to a time to meet. When I got to the hotel she responded immediately with the room # and I was in.

    She's tiny, talkative (in a good way), and eager to play! That ass is exactly what I wanted!! She knows what to do with it! I'm fairly vanilla; BBBJ, DATY, the deed in several positions.

    Hotel--typical; communication--excellent; donation--compared to current rates, very affordable; looks-- 3-4 and I believe most of these gals are 5's at best (a couple 6's).

    Will I return. Most definitely.

  2. #32764

    Latinos on list crawlers

    Any one notice there so many of them on LC I mean every ad is one I guess the Mexican cartel is working overtime!

  3. #32763
    Quote Originally Posted by VinnieKramer  [View Original Post]
    I'm going to go out on a very sturdy limb when I say I don't think Ileana Cirino is the one replying to your txt.

    https://www.instagram.com/popular/ileana-cirino/
    Whoever she is, she sucks at "closing the deal".

  4. #32762
    Senior Member


    Posts: 981

    Re: Ella

    I freed up some space.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kinger19  [View Original Post]
    Trying to message but you filled up.

  5. #32761

    Mazey the scammer

    Quote Originally Posted by JokerAlways  [View Original Post]
    So it would help if you told us where she has an ad and maybe the last four of her phone number so we can better determine who she is.

    I hope you are not out much. Thank you for warning us.
    She is on tryst last 4 is 4157.

  6. #32760

    Phoenix? Tryst

    Hey there, haven't been in the hobby much lately but was looking at the options. Came across phoenix on tryst. I added her snap and she's definitely real. My question is about service. Has anyone seen her or know anything whether her service is good or not. Legit or rip off? Any help much appreciated.

    https://tryst.link/escort/phenioxdreams

  7. #32759
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatGuy7804  [View Original Post]
    I believe she was working with redd for some time.
    I thought I remembered seeing that too and I thought I saw a review of them as a duo somewhere.

  8. #32758

    DMs are full

    Quote Originally Posted by BuxKA  [View Original Post]
    Ella has a room in downtown Cincy if anyone is interested. PM me for details.
    Trying to message but you filled up.

  9. #32757

    Becky

    Quote Originally Posted by FishIsYummy  [View Original Post]
    Any update there? They both look great, imo.
    I believe she was working with redd for some time.

  10. #32756

    Please tell us where

    So it would help if you told us where she has an ad and maybe the last four of her phone number so we can better determine who she is.

    I hope you are not out much. Thank you for warning us.

    Quote Originally Posted by WrongWay0566  [View Original Post]
    She will scam you. Did the video chat sent deposit then crickets. No response from text messages over the span of a few days but she immediately responded to a different number. Stay away!

  11. #32755

    The pic is what threw you off?

    Quote Originally Posted by KillerBee99  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/206531542

    Curious and texted her. This was the response.

    Gave me an address in western hills by covedale. Ask for a legit Pic a d send me a pic that smells like bs. Yeah passed quickly and said that's why she doesn't send pics. Not buying it. Half expecting text from the Mexican cartel soon. Try at your own risk!
    That's the girl in the adds, she has one photo that isn't blurred out and you can lineup the arm tat with other photos, even though it's blurred. I'd understand not wanting to go through with it if there's no reviews or some other reason but I'd bet a large sum of cash that the woman in that photo is the one in all the ad photos.

  12. #32754

    Mazey

    She will scam you. Did the video chat sent deposit then crickets. No response from text messages over the span of a few days but she immediately responded to a different number. Stay away!

  13. #32753

    Possibly a scam in Western hills

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/206531542

    Curious and texted her. This was the response.

    Gave me an address in western hills by covedale. Ask for a legit Pic a d send me a pic that smells like bs. Yeah passed quickly and said that's why she doesn't send pics. Not buying it. Half expecting text from the Mexican cartel soon. Try at your own risk!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1777292310637.jpg‎  

  14. #32752
    Quote Originally Posted by BuxKA  [View Original Post]
    Ella has a room in downtown Cincy if anyone is interested. PM me for details.
    Try to pm.

  15. #32751
    Senior Member


    Posts: 981

    Ella Mae

    Ella has a room in downtown Cincy if anyone is interested. PM me for details.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape