Thread: NoVA SugarBabies
+
Add Report
Results 1,726 to 1,740 of 18363
-
04-29-26 19:05 #16638Senior Member

Posts: 115I mostly meant how was she that bad.
Originally Posted by Flipper69
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-26 17:48 #16637Senior Member

Posts: 250Good choice on picking Sarah over Celine
Damnnn. When did that happen? Yeah fat chicks is one thing homie doesn't pay for. Few more pounds and she'll have to pay me vs the other way around lmao.
Originally Posted by Flipper69
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-26 16:27 #16636Regular Member

Posts: 194Good choice on picking Sarah over Celine
Sara's private photos look hot. Just saw one of Celine's recent photos and she looks chunky af now, unless it's angle or lighting. I swear she was way leaner when I banged her about 2-3 months ago.
Originally Posted by Mross86
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-26 16:20 #16635Regular Member

Posts: 194Yeah, I just saw there is an option too to filter only chicks with verified IDs. In the past bunch of them have refused to show even respected IDs as a proof of age so I might just start using this filter, prob better in general.
Originally Posted by BuckNaked84
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-26 15:00 #16634Regular Member

Posts: 194Spoke to her few months ago, but it kinda stalled, mostly my fault as I redirected to another chick. She seemed pretty cool though and responded pretty fast. Just out of curiosity, what's the PPM?
Originally Posted by PRMan12
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-26 14:52 #16633Regular Member

Posts: 194Celine
Thanks for pointing it out. I'll give her an extra point. Service 6/10.
Originally Posted by Senbonzakura
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-26 14:44 #16632Senior Member

Posts: 115Link doesn't work for me, but that's fucking insane.
Originally Posted by Kaifas
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-26 14:42 #16631Senior Member

Posts: 115Service that low even with bare? LOL.
Originally Posted by Flipper69
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-26 14:40 #16630Senior Member

Posts: 452Daniella
Not my type not interested in her, but any way she is all over the internet on IG, tiktok, linkedin. Daniellabotticell I have no idea what the game is here. DTF for 500.
Originally Posted by BrickYard
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-26 13:47 #16629Senior Member

Posts: 31Profile doesn't load?
This one won't load for me.
Originally Posted by Kaifas
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-26 11:52 #16628Senior Member

Posts: 250I got together with Sarah yesterday. She's 26 (legit 26, confirmed) brunette of middle eastern origin. She was my alternative to Bunny / Celine. She'd only do covered but provided BBBJ. Great body, pretty lean and athletic and very cute. Looks like her private photos. Great personality too. I'm definitely seeing her again.
Originally Posted by Mross86
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-26 11:38 #16627Senior Member

Posts: 1049Definitely fat and look 30's.
Originally Posted by JonFisher
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-26 11:27 #16626Senior Member

Posts: 379I'd Verification
I'd Verification is a flag on the profile. Basically the user shared a government I'd with SA. When that happens, they change the birthdate on the profile to match the I'd.
Originally Posted by Flipper69
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-26 10:12 #16625Regular Member

Posts: 194Nevermind the previous question. I see she's I'd verified. I caught two of the last few I had on here lying about their age. But not until after I paid. These dumb girls think they can get away with people notbfindingboutbaboutbitbon this day and age. From now on I pay close attention to the verification. For me at least, age is a huge factor as otherwise would not have even touched any of these two. For awareness here they are again.
Originally Posted by BuckNaked84
[View Original Post]
Bunny / Celine claimed to be 25 but actually is 28.
Tiffany claimed to be 25 but actually is 29.
Photos attached.
-
04-29-26 09:55 #16624Regular Member

Posts: 194Unbelievable
Ok, at least she didn't request to be wrapped in a bubble. And yes, hell no. Hard pass.
Originally Posted by Kaifas
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






